TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 29 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

[Fixed.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 29 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:53 pm

"Don't worry, Captain Scarlett will be with you in a bit." The guard says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:00 pm

"First off, your moronic captain is still standing in front of our apartment arguing with an absolute imbecile of a cadet who for whatever reason followed us after we left here the first time. Second, why in the name of sin is he the interrogator? He's an idiot! And I'm not even trying to be insulting; I'm just stating a fact here. If he's the only one smart enough to carry out an interrogation around here...well, I suppose intelligent people don't go into law enforcement if they can help it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:05 pm

"Wait until Captain Scarlett hears about this!" The guard says as he grabs Teren by the arm and drags her to the interrogation room.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Teren, once she's in the room, continues with, "Oh, that must make you feel big, huh? Dragging a handcuffed girl around because she made you mad? Go on, why don't you just hit me so I can claim police brutality? Or is that too many syllables for you? Let me know if you want me to use smaller words so you can understand."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm

"You are a disrespectful little brat." The guard says. "We are most likely more intelligent than you. It's just that we all have our bad days. Just let us know if you need us to use small words when talking to you, little Imp princess!"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:20 pm

The Jawa asks his guard, if they could proceed to the questioning, for time is money...
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

"What, can't come up with your own insults so you need to borrow mine?" Teren sassed. "I'd say that's pretty conclusive evidence as to which of us is smarter. Since I know you need help figuring it out, I'll give you a hint; it isn't you."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Gimli the Ewok yells out (where ever he is)

"WHERE'S THE PIZZA, But more importantly WHERE'S MY MINI-GUN! NOBODY TOUCHES SHELLA!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

"Young lady, you do NOT speak to authority that way!" the guard says. "Unless you want to be locked up for a very long time. We are more intelligent than you."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm

"Blindly insisting that that's the case isn't going to help you here." Teren smirked. "And as for how I speak to you...well, you deserve whatever you get, hmm?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 pm

"If you want to get locked up, keep talking." The guard says, clearly getting fed up with Teren's retorts.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:09 am

"Bite me. You can't do that and we both know it. So you might as well just get on with this stupid interrogation so you can see how miserably wrong you are about my having anything to do with those explosions, you mynock-faced buffoon."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 am

"Can we get going? There's a gaggle of prisoners and a deranged engineer at a police station while terrorists are about, I think there's a bit more to worry about than me."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Captain Scarlett takes out his communicator and calls Command. "This may take a while, please send someone else to beging interviewing people about both cases."

Then he turns off the communicator and turns back to Luke. "Before we go, I have to ask you again. And this time, look me in the eye: Are you lying to me?"

Meanwhile, back at the station, the guard gets a call from Command. After listening for a little while, he nods and turns back to Teren. "Captain Scarlett is going to be a while. Therefore we have decided to have someone else interview you."

At that moment, a female guard of medium height walks in. The officer quickly salutes her, a gesture which she returns. The officer turns to Teren and says, "This is Captain Scarlett's second in command Lieutenant Sparte."

(Yes, I'm not very good with names, so that's why I named her that. Also, get ready for some fourth-wall breaking comedy...)

After saying her name, about 6 Spartans run into the room. Their leader- a loud guy with short dark hair and a bushy beard- shouts, "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!"

Lieutenant Sparte turns to the Spartan leader and says, "No, this is Theed. Get out of here. You're in the wrong Universe!"

"Dammit!" The Spartan leader says, before motioning for his men to rush out.

(End fourth-wall breaking comedy. Omit it if you like.)

Anyway, the officer continues with, "She is one of our best interrogators, so don't go thinking she is dumb."

After saying this, the officer turns to Lieutenant Sparte and whispers, "Good luck with her verbal abuse." before leaving the room.

Lieutenant Sparte turns to Teren, sits down across from Teren, and begins speaking. "First thing's first: can you tell me your name?"

Last edited by Sirius Lupin on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:02 pm

"Yes, yes I can." Teren said, fixing Sparte with a glare. She wasn't about to be friendly just because this person hadn't demonstrated she was a complete retard. Yet.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Luke, getting annoyed with this useless questioning, looks Scarlett straight in the eye and says in very emphasized syllables, "I Am Not Lying To You."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 pm

"What is it, then?" Lieutenant Sparte asks.

Captain Scarlett buys Luke's story- for the moment, anyway, as any further questioning wouldn't get him anywhere. He nods and motions for the two to get in the Flashspeeder, with Captain Scarlett as the driver. After they got in, they began to drive back to the barracks.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Trying to make small talk... 'So, who did you get to do the interrogation?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:15 pm

"Teren Greyflight, Imperial Chief Engineer."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 pm

"Lieutenant Sparte. She's much better at interrogation than me." Captain Scarlett says.

Back at the barracks:
"Alright, Teren, do you know why you're here?" Lieutenant Sparte asks.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 pm

the 2 officers arrive at the barracks.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 pm

"Alright, Cadet, get inside and pull out two of the party. I need to ask them some questions." Captains Scarlett says to Luke.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 pm

"Because your guards are morons and therefore suspect me of being involved with whatever the hell blew up outside, despite the fact that I wasn't anywhere near it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 pm

"Yes sir, any specific members?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next