TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 28 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 10, 10, 14, 18
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 28 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 pm

The Tape-gun flies from Teren's hand as soon as she goes down hard due to three stun blasts shot at her. (She's going to be out for a while)

The guards waste no time in rushing over to slap cuffs on her and take away all other weapons she has on her. They opened the door to the other room as Atton and Bastila- once again- hand over their weapons. Archul decides at that moment to hand over his guns as well.

Bastila also hands the tape-gun over to Officer Nabrine, who was just taking the syringe to the Guard lab, telling her to tell the techs to study it for use in detaining criminals.

"Alright, everyone, please hand over your weapons." Captain Scarlett says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

[If I'd known there was a window (I assumed there wasn't, for whatever reason) I'd have had Teren barricade that too, it stands to reason that since she would have noticed the window she would therefore have done something about it.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:06 pm

(Yeah. Sorry, I forgot to mention that little detail. That was because I thought she retreated into a dining room or something like that, where there would be a window.)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well that was fun." Luke says inspecting the confiscated weapons, a dark bruise forming on his jaw.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm

[Well, it stands to reason that Teren would have taken care of the window, even if I forgot to mention it. Also, what's with Atton and co. all of a sudden cooperating with the authorities and the authorities giving them back their weapons? Pardon me for nitpicking but that seems a little out there.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 pm

(no pick all of the nits)
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 pm

(They figured the guards- who have shown their incompetence in the past- would need help, so the guards briefly gave them back their weapons so they could help detain Teren. Hope this is a plausible answer.)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

[Well, given the guards' history and their status as mooks in a Star Wars storyline that is reasonable. But Teren would still have dealt with the window somehow...what comes to mind for me is using her fusion cutter to sever a refrigerator door or something comparable and weld it in place over the window.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:59 pm

(Taking the door off the refrigerator and then take it back to the window would take time. By the time she gets back to the window, Atton and co. would already be there, broken in, and waiting for her.)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

(can we move on with the plot and cease picking nits please?)
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 pm

[In which case she certainly wouldn't just stand there and get shot, as your post seemingly asserted.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:25 pm

(Good point. Let's just say they shot her as soon as she walked into the room.)

"Cadet Skywalker, please confiscate all the other weapons. This is taking too long." Captain Scarlett says, getting rather impatient.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yes sir."
Luke goes from person to person confiscating anything that could be used to harm.
"Did you get the fusion cutter off of her? That can do some damage."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 am

Arrbacca had no weapons.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:46 am

"No, we didn't." Captains Scarlett says. "We'll keep her under heavy guard, though. Speaking of which, Cadet, may I talk to you privately?"

Without waiting for an answer, Captain Scarlett pulls Luke outside. Around 4 guards place Teren in the guard van and then the rest of the party (and the Ewok) also get in the van, which- after the doors close- begins its return to the barracks.

After the van drives off, Captain Scarlett turns to Luke and says, "About that Kubaz: did you get a clear look at the murderer?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 am

"No sir I did not, someone blinded me with the tape from the tape gun she was carrying, I only heard the noise of the fusion cutter and the screams of the Kubaz."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 am

"Ah. based on what I've heard about her, and what I've noticed when I was interrogating her, it seems she would only attack someone when provoked. And you didn't see why she was provoked? Maybe whatever was in that syringe would tell us." Captain Scarlett says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:19 am

"I believe I saw the Kubaz sneak through the window, and attempt an assassination on Teren, granted I was taped up in a corner and it was dark though."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:21 am

Teren stirred briefly and woke, groaning. "Alright, what happened?" she mumbled, as soon as she figured out she wasn't in the apartment anymore.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 am

"Well, we got arrested." Atton says. "Again!"

"I'm a member of the Jedi Order!" Bastila says, rather annoyed with the situation. "I'm not responsible for the attacks- which were clearly made by Imperial Saboteurs- therefore I'm innocent!"

"Hey Sweetheart," Atton says, hoping to calm her down. "We're all innocent. All we need to do is prove our innocence."

Bastila takes a deep breath and calms down, but her face is still red- either from the anger she felt or from the blush she had when Atton called her sweetheart.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 am

"Hate to break it to you," Teren's tone said otherwise "but the Jedi Order is kind of...well, dead. So your claim has essentially no validity." Teren smiled brightly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 am

"There are some of us who have survived, you ignorant person. Therefore, the Order is alive- just in hiding." Bastila retorts.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 am

"Whatever you need to keep telling yourself. It's alright, I understand, this kind of loss can be difficult to deal with. But you need to get past the denial." Anyone who hadn't spent the past couple of days with Teren Greyflight would have thought she was genuinely trying to help out here, but for those who had a certain spiteful glitter in her eyes gave away the fact that she was really just trying to provoke Bastila.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:04 am

"Hey, sister." Atton says to Teren. "Leave her alone! you wanna fight? Try me when you have the guts!"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next