TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 16 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 am

Teren just rolled her eyes, thoroughly unimpressed.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 16 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 am

"Bet you five credits that Teren wants us hanged. If you have any other cruel ways of being killed put some money down for it." Zane says to the others with a joking additude and a calm look about him. There is a slight metalic screech nearby and almost too faint to hear if you didn't focus on it.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:40 pm

"Buddy, if I had my way you'd be flayed alive." Teren's eyes were hard metal orbs as she glared at Zane. "If you're lucky."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 pm

"Alright, even Teren is playing! What is the amount of money you are betting?" Zane says as he smiles as Teren through the glass. "I can see you via the force."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:58 pm

"Alright, Captain," The officer says to Atton, "Are you a supplier of the pro-Imperial forces on this world?"

"I have no ties with the Imperials, Sir." Atton says.

Meanwhile, the guard closest to Horatio turns around and faces him. "Don't worry, sir," she says. "We are just making sure that none of your companions have ties to the pro-Imperial forces and terrorists that currently threaten the freedom of Naboo."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"Because you're Rebel scum." Teren added.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 pm

"Young lady, you will not speak unless spoken to." The guard says to Teren. He turns to Zane and asks, "You look like a mercenary. Do you have any ties with the Empire?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 am

"Aren't we in a fussy mood," Teren muttered under her breath.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm

"Teren," Atton warns the engineer in a low voice, "Just do what he says."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:58 am

"Where did you get the impression that I'm going to listen to you?" Teren sneered.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 pm

"Yeah I have done jobs for the Empire and the Rebels.But the Rebels mainly hire me for search and rescue. My last job with the Empire had me gunning at Teren and her mom. I only got the job half done before pulling out. Too risky." Zane says as he looks at Teren."Something affected me,can't figure out what."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 am

"Shut the hell up about my mother before I tear your eyes out and make you eat them."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 am

"It was sounding like an easy job, attack some Empire planet and make it look like Rebels. Take a few lives but the Empire gets higher recuitment numbers from the planet. Or use the attacks to nudge a high ranking officer to reinstate for the highest protection of his only daughter after the loss of his wife. I got paid triple the amount promised. Only took enough to by a unmarked space craft before trying to get to a planet like Naboo. Neutral, no ties with either side." Zane rambles with a empty look in his eyes. Like remembering all that he has done is taking energy out of him. "Safe from both sides."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

Teren growled and tensed in her seat.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:11 pm

"There is much that has to be set in stone before the Skywal-" Zane says before he stops mid sentence and face palming himself. "Oh, this will be fun." he said sarcasticly as he slowly shock his head, his hand still on his forehead.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Teren proceeded to kick Zane, right in the knee. "Shut up."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Zane slowly stood up and looked at Teren, his eyes glowing a soft red. "Try that again squert, I didn't feel anything." He dared as his bracelet started screaming a high pitch warning that said [TRANQUILIZE THE WEAROR, DARK POWER AT CRITICAL LEVELS, REASON CLOUDED! REPEAT TRANQUILIZE THE WEAROR!] and the message repeates every ten secounds and Zane had a cruel smile on his face. "Come on, show me what I spared from death wasn't a weakling." Zane taunted as the red glow in his eyes gets brighter with every passing second.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 pm

In other circumstances, Teren might have been intimidated by all this. But by this point, she had simply reached her limit. Fury, cold and strong as the songsteel in her arm, pulsed through her as she stood up, facing Zane. It didn't hurt that she was at least three centimeters taller than him. She contorted her metal arm, bending it so that her hands were cuffed in front of her now, the motion almost lazily, as if she was stretching. "Buddy, I owe you several worlds of hurt." She abruptly swung her arms in a two-handed blow that smashed the back of her right hand into Zane's jaw, knocking a few teeth loose and narrowly avoiding breaking the bone.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 pm

The bracelet stopped screaming the previous message and started saying[RUN BEFORE THE WEAROR DESTROYS YOU. HE IS UNABLE TO BE IN CONTROL OF HIS DARK POWER] and it repeated this mesage every ten seconds as Zane starts laughing.

"That all? I have been able to take harder blows than that." he said as he whips the back of his head aiming via the force and when the back of his skull made contact with Teren's jaw, the force energy plus the added energy of Zane whiping his head around sent her flying into the wall behind her. Her body dented into the metal and a lucky guard stunned on the fact that he was standing there before he had the feeling to move three feet to the left when Zane stood up. "And I've killed people darling. I can dish out worse. That was just a warm up." Zane said unfazed by the light throbbing in the back of his head. The bracelet still screaming its warning.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 pm

[I'm actually gonna call the DM in on this one, that's a wee bit OP to take a shot like that to the jaw and barely notice.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

[Yeah, that is OP.]

"SIT DOWN!" The guard captain shouts.

"Seriously, you're more worried about the fight?!" Atton says, drawing his gun. "That bracelet just said he was unable to control his supposed dark power!"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 pm

[Sagan's gonna be gone for a week, so he asked me to get his characters out of the way.]

The blow that threw Teren into the wall also, conveniently, ended up snapping the stun cuff chain. Teren, disoriented from the impact, shook her head vigorously to clear it, then smashed her right fist into Zane's jaw. The bone broke with a sharp snap and Zane fell to the floor, unconscious, his bracelet silent.

Teren sighed and leaned heavily against the wall. "Get him out of here before I rip his arms off, please." she said to the guard, entirely serious.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 pm

The captain signals for the guard to take Zane away, seeing as how angry the Imperial Engineer was. "He will be questioned another time."

The guard nods and carries the mercenary back to his cell.

The captain turns to Teren and says, "Miss, can you tell me your name?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"Teren Greyflight, Engineer First Class, Imperial Navy." She straightened somewhat as she said it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 pm

"Greyflight, eh?" The officer said, awe in his voice. "I take it you're the daughter of the late Grand Admiral Vaunt Greyflight?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next