TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 34 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 pm

"Oh hey, looks like that insectivorous asshat was involved with these terrorists you guys are obsessed with."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 34 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 pm

"Let me see that!" Captain Scarlett says, taking the datapad out of Teren's hand. He looks over the datapad and then looks back at Teren. "I don't know whom you've angered," Captain Scarlett says to Teren, "but whomever it is, they mean business. Looks like we'll have to take you into protective custody."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:20 pm

"Excuse me? The only place you can take me is off-world and fast." Teren snapped.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Horatio frowns a bit. "That seems a most unproductive use of our time. If we have all been cleared, perhaps we can assist you. I am most curious as to how Teren's would-be assassin is linked to terrorists."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:26 am

The Jawa Gestures at the door "Now that we know who did it, I am ready to leave, but first I want my stuff back."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:37 am

"I'm curious as to why everyone thinks I should still be involved in this. By the way, where's my stuff?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 am

"Alright, even Command's gotta admit that this is evidence enough that you're not involved with the terrorists." Captain Scarlett says. He turns to Lieutenant Sparte and says, "Lieutenant, take them to the armory to get there stuff back while I tell Command I told you so."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 am

Teren folded her arms and waited, impatiently, for Sparte to take them to the armory.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 am

Horatio follows Sparte.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Sparte takes you to the armory where you get your weapons back. Everyone except Teren, whose tape-gun is currently being studied by the scientists (or whomever the hell studies technology).
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hey, what about me?!" Teren asked indignantly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:47 pm

"The techs are still studying your tape-gun- an invention they are most impressed with." Lieutenant Sparte says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:47 pm

"Great, that means a lot to me, now give it back!" Teren said angrily.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:00 pm

"Sorry, researching takes time." Lieutenant Sparte says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm

"I don't care, it's mine so give it back. Or, give me a blaster."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 pm

"Can't you make another one?" Lieutenant Sparte asks. "If so, please tell me what the materials are and I'll supply them."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Teren proceeded to rattle off a list of materials culminating in engine tape and the right to shoot it at Sparte on the grounds that it's harmless and Sparte is a very annoying person.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 pm

all of a suden, Luke is sucked into the floor of the station, never to be heard from again until I get a new computer.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 pm

"I'll go get them for you, then." Sparte says.

A little while later, she returns with the materials. "Here you go." she says. "Just do not shoot it at me."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by OperaPhantom Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Lilith actually shows some emotion as she relizes what just happened to Luke. She was starting to like that kid.
[Miss you BG!Crying or Very sad ]
OperaPhantom
OperaPhantom
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Teren doesn't seem to have noticed, as she sets about constructing a new tapegun. "By the way, if anyone shoots me with the original I'm blaming it on you." she says to Sparte.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Horatio continues to treat the situation gravely, even as he inspects his lightsaber (and Shayal's, which he has received by virtue of not being in a force coma trance. "Well Lieutenant? What now?"
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 pm

"yousa theresa"
says the tall dark green armored figure with long ears and shining orange eyes in a jail cell to a passing guard.
"Are yousa  done collecting youssas comrades remains and meesas speeder, and bring it to thissa facility. so meesa can quickly proceed with meesas escape. meesa promise that on meesas way out meesa will only stun yousa, sense yousas not imperialist's." says the Otolla Gungan
-As he proceeds to drop his cuffs and goes to the wall near the cell (bars/Plasmic/lazer bars/wall) and places an explosive Boomba next to it the he pulls out a hidden gungan plasmic sheild to defend himself from the upcoming explosion. At the end of which he says his catch phrase.
"Meesa always prepared!"  
-as he then jogs toward the armory.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 pm

"I can live with that." Lieutenant Sparte says sarcastically.

Just then, a Gungan runs into the armory. Lieutenant Sparte's gun was out in a flash and she shouts, "Naboo Guard! Hands where I can see them!"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Teren ignored the Gungan, concentrating on building her new tapegun.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next