TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 12 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri May 31, 2013 2:38 pm

(Yeah Sirius, this part is getting boring.)
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 12 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 pm

[Well, if Sirius won't move things along we can always have Teren beat the stuffing out of Zane.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

(Lets wait a while longer please. I need to do some research on this certain character. Wait, I've got it.)

Zane wakes with a start shortly after falling asleep. Something didn't feel right to him, he couldn't place a finger on it but something was up. He went to the control room to find it both empty an that the nav computer said that they were only minutes from Naboo, yet why did the ship break from hyperspace to allow him aboard before diving back into hyperspace in the first place?

"Muas, can you come here for a minute." Zane calls as he checks the computers again and again. There was something he was missing, but why couldn't he find it?!
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

(Sorry about the wait. My parents kicked me off of all electronics because of the stupid reason that I didn't go out and look for a job on Friday.)

Bastila knelt in meditation hoping they were minutes from Naboo. Suddenly, there is a beep that signifies they have arrived at their destination.

She flips the hyperspace switch off, bringing the dragon into view of the planet covered in swamps, plains, and seas.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm

(If somebody wants to kill my agent: Go ahead. I'll have a character replace him shortly)
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 pm

[I want to introduce a Wookiee character soon, by the way. Numbers: Have him found dead. That way they'll think Zane or Teren did.]

Teren felt the ship slow. "We must be out of hyperspace..." she mused. If they were, they'd soon be on a planet. Which meant either a chance to escape or that the door would be stormed soon.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:58 pm

"We must be there." Atton says. He walks into the control room and up to Bastila and says, "Sweetheart, do you know where we are?"

Bastila turns around and glares at Atto for calling her 'sweetheart', though she couldn't fight off a blush at which Atton chuckles. "We're above Naboo." she says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Maus wheeled over to a computer console and started guiding the ship in for a landing.

Teren, meanwhile inspected the door. The dent Zane had put in it looked like it would impede the door from opening; it would stop with just a couple inches to spare. Probably she could squeeze through, and that Jedi Bastila...maybe Horatio as well, but anybody else wouldn't have a chance. Good. That would make it easier to nail them with the tapegun as they struggled with the door.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:08 pm

"Naboo?" Atton says. "Why Naboo?"

"Because we need to lay low for a little while." Bastila says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:10 pm

A minute later or so, Maus had landed the Dragon in a Theed landing strip.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

"Muas how many people are on this ship that you know of?" Zane asked as the bad feeling he had was worsening with every second that passed.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 pm

(Good suggestion Mycro!)

The agent somehow manages to climb fall down the ladder leading up to the turrets headfirst. He has died in an accident.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Maus instantly responded with the number of 8, not counting himself or T3.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Atton sees the Agent's body and says, "Great. Now we have to carry a corpse around with us."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Maus wondered aloud who might have killed him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:51 am

Shayal snorts derisively. "He was in the turret, which he wasn't really supposed to be, but the turrets can't really fit more than one person, so either he got himself killed, or it was one of the powerful force manipulatives on-board, such as myself, Zane, or Bastilla. Personally, from the way he's sprawled, I'd wager he wasn't interfered with in anyway, and that he died by accident. Although, Zane might have accidentally killed him by mentally paralyzing him with that outburst earlier."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 am

"Hey my past caught me off guard. And when my bracelet beeps it is a warning to calm down! I didn't do this!" Zane yelled as his Bracelet started beeping loud enough for everyone to hear. Zane took a few deep breaths before the bracelet stopped beeping. "If it can't take the energy flowing through it it snaps off. Like it did earlier." Zane said as he checked the clasp that held the metal bracelet to his right wrist. "I train myself with it off as little as I can. But I train every day with the bracelet on." Zane says as he slowly lifts the body out of the turret.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 am

Maus made a noise that sounded vaguely like "weeble." and rolled forward to look at the body. He noted, aloud, that the agent had a head wound which looked like it was inflicted by blunt force trauma...perhaps a crowbar or some other improvised cudgel.

[Actually it was probably a ladder rung, but whee! Murder mystery!]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 am

"Well, let's just take him off my ship and dump his body somewhere." Atton said.

Bastila groans while Archul smacks his head. Apparently, this smuggler doesn't have respect for anybody.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 am

Maus' head wheeled around to face Atton and the little droid asked what they planned to do with Teren.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 am

"That's a good question, actually." Atton said. He turned to Bastila and asks her what they plan to do with Teren. She shrugs and looks at the rest of the crew.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 am

[Lazy DM much? Razz]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 am

"Well, if we were still in space, I'd suggest throwing him out the airlock. Now that we're on the planet, though, that's not so much of an option. Are the authorities going to be suspicious if we just walk out with a corpse or not? If so, I suggest masquerading as a funeral procession." Shayal opines.

"Shayal! Show some respect for the dead! If the authorities are suspicious, so be it. We must ensure that the agent receives a proper burial, and that we try to find his family, and maybe even what his mission was. We must honor him at least that much." Horatio exclaims.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:18 pm

(I'm going to introduce my next character)

Outside the spaceship a Jawa approaches the door (or wherever the entrance is).
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Following the Jawa is a freaking MASSIVE Wookiee, carrying some sort of heavily modified droid strapped to its back.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next