TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 7 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Archul thanks the agent and then takes out his other blaster pistol and fires a shot from each pistol at the officer, yelling at the others to get on the ship.

Meanwhile, Atton gets back up and picks Teren up and shoves her towards Bastila while he fires at Random Stormtrooper 1.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 7 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 11, 8, 15
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Archul's shot hit the Imperial right in the head, the other missing and hitting the Stormtrooper behind him. Atton also manages to shoot his Stormtrooper in the head.

Both bounty hunter and smuggler run, shooting behind them.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 am

Teren did her best to not cooperate, writhing like an eel in Bastila's grip.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:55 pm

The agent and T3 ran behind Archul and Atton, not quite sure what they had gotten themselves into.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 pm

The duo runs into the Sapphire Dragon. Atton manages to get the ship up and running and gets the ship out of the hangar. TIE StarFighters follow and are closely behind the freighter.

Archul volunteers to pilot the ship while Atton attempts to hold the TIE Fighters off.

Bastila and the other two Jedi are in the garage, guarding Teren.

Atton yells, "Who wants to help me fight off the TIE Fighters?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm

"Eat %$^&!" Teren yelled back. She looked around at the three Jedi.

"What, you've got nothing better to do with your alleged skills than sit and watch me?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:45 pm

"We are the most capable on this ship to guard you." Bastila says. "Besides, no we don't have anything better to do."

"I need help here!" Atton shouts. "And someone please shut that brat up!"

(The Agent and T3 are also on the ship.)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 am

"Really? You can't go help Atton? Sounds like he needs it, the pathetic moron." She raised her voice. "Hey, Atton! Having a little trouble?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 pm

The agent responds to Atton's call for help "I have a few more smoke bombs" throwing a few to Atton while himself coming into a throwing distance of the troopers.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 pm

"Smoke bombs?! Against starfighters?! What kind of idiot are you?" Teren said, holding back laughter.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

"An idiot with an idea that isn't half bad," Shayal says with a grin. Using the force, she send the smoke bombs flying out of the ship, and directly through the windows of the TIE fighters.

"Well done." Horatio comments sagely.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

[Welcome back, PW. How was France?]

[And as a side note, I would like to protest that what Shayal just did is pretty darn improbable.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

(Thanks Mycro. France was amazing. I'll tell everyone about it tomorrow.)

(And as a side note, I'm going to let the DM decide about that. I tried to think of a way to get the smoke bombs from inside our ship to inside theirs, and couldn't, but that doesn't mean that such a way doesn't exist. It would doubtless be pretty handy to able to get something from inside of a ship to the outside without venting atmosphere. And from there, all it takes is a little force push. Albeit, I could have just force pushed a space rock into the TIE fighters, but that wouldn't have been as fun. Besides, it seemed like a simple way to convert Numbers' attack on stormtroopers to an attack on starships.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

(When will you tell me and Paul about France?)

(And as a side note, although the idea was actually pretty clever, let's just say that since we're in space, there would be a few problems with it: One problem would be the trick would require the depressurization in the ship, causing all the atmosphere inside to be sucked out and killing us all. I say this because the ship's door would have to begin open.)

Atton sits at the turret, still yelling for help.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 pm

(I don't know; whenever I get the chance. To be frank, I haven't really told anybody else much about it, because it's hard to even know where to begin. Maybe we should have a forum for travel tales on this site.)

(I figured there might be a way to get the grenades out, like a gun, or an airlock or something. But if you think it wouldn't work, I guess it wouldn't work. You know a lot more about how star wars ships are designed than I do Smile )

Horatio and Shayal stand around, being unable to effectively help Atton. Shayal tries to force push some random space rocks into the TIE fighters.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

"Why don't you go help him?!" Teren asked somewhat exasperatedly. She couldn't try to escape with three Jedi in the room...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 am

The agent volunteers to help, sensing that he is the only one who was willing to do it.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Maus, meanwhile, had wandered off (do we have a picture of this ship?) in search of a control socket. Finding one, he shut off the engines, pitching everyone forward...

Teren suddenly collided with Bastila's legs as a result of this, causing the Jedi to fall on top of her. "Ow! Get off, you stupid %*&*@!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 pm

"What the hell?!" Atton shouts as the engines go off. "Alright, which rust bucket shut the engines off?"

Archul gets up from piloting and runs to Bastila and, after pulling her up, asks her to go to the cockpit and pilot the ship once he gets the engines running again.

Archul has found Maus at the control socket and asks the droid what he (Maus) thought he was doing.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Maus said he was trying to get the engines to run faster. As "proof" of his statement, they turn on a second later; however, the artificial gravity also shifts backwards, turning the bulkheads that faced the ship's rear into floors.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm

"Ah, dammit!" Atton shouts as he feels his ship tilt upwards. "We're dead now!"

Thankfully, the TIE Pilots are too busy laughing at the crew's "incompetence" to get a ship piloted to actually fire some shots.

"The Hyperdrive is almost ready!" Bastila shouts.

"T3!" Archul shouts from near the engine. "Because this droid doesn't know what it's doing, can you reverse the artificial gravity to normal?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Maus promptly reversed the gravity, explaining he was trying to fix it.

[Oh, by the way, I will be taking a two-week-ish break from the forums. Just a vacation from running things and such. PW is acting owner-administrator in my absence.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

"Keep em off me for a little while longer!" Bastila shouts.

Atton targets a TIE Fighter and shoots.

Last edited by Sirius Lupin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 18
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next