TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 13 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by President WIN Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Shayal and Horatio both stop their bickering for a moment, and turn toward the newcomers.

"Perhaps we ought to let them in, Atton." Horatio suggests.

"I don't know if that's such a wise idea." Shayal opines. "It seems a little suspicious that this Jawa would take it upon himself to come to us."

"Oh, come off of it, Shayal! What can be the harm in discoursing with this merchant? Not everyone has a hidden agenda." Horatio growls in exasperation.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 13 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm

The Wookiee knocks on the starship door sharply, the impacts muffled slightly by its thick coating of fur.

---

Teren sat with her back planted against the bed, keeping it between her and the door. Whoever this nutcase was who'd joined the others, she figured she'd kill him if she could. Slowly, and painfully. She wasn't sure whether she believed that he had actually killed her mother and maimed her, but either way the bringing up of the subject made her so mad she....she...

She slammed her right fist into the bed frame, denting it and sliding it about a half meter across the floor. Taking a deep breath, Teren stood up and paced by the rear wall. She had to get her anger under control...no sense rushing out there and murdering the bastard (however much he deserved it) just to get outgunned by the rest of the crew. No, she'd wait until he tried to come through that door, whereupon she'd hit him with her tapegun and then she'd be able to beat him to death at her leisure.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Atton sighs and opens the door to let the Wookie in.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

The Wookiee steps inside, ducking his head so as to not bump it on the door frame. He introduces himself, in the Wookiee language, as Arrbacca.

Teren, still barricaded in her room, wondered why the hell there was a Wookiee on board. Then she thought of something; ventilation in starships is very important. Chances were extremely good that the ventilation system had a port to the outside to exchange stale air for fresh...which in turn meant she could crawl through it and escape. The only problem was that the vent seemed to be on the ceiling, a bit out of her reach. She tipped the bed back down onto its legs and began scooting it over beneath the vent.

Arrbacca heard the crash and scraping noises coming from the starboard dormitory and asked what was going on over there.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Shayal (who is very quickly starting to resemble Venus from Alexandrite - I need to stop that.) cheerfully tells the wookie, "We have an insane imperial engineer locked up in there."

Horatio gives Shayal a glare, "Shayal, I dinnae know what has gotten into you lately!"

(From now on, I'm going to try to get back to the original character concepts; Shayal is a young but wise Force mystic, and Horatio is an unusually forthright Bothan and Shayal's Partner/Caretaker.

Oh, and in case I can't post again for a while, I'm going to be gone for about a week and a half to Europe.

Assume my characters generally go along with whatever is happening.

If any important decisions need to be made, I officially give control of my characters to Sirius until I return. See you all later!)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

[Did Horatio always have a Scottish accent, or what?]

Teren, having meanwhile stacked beds in an untidy pile beneath the ventilation shaft, sliced through the metal grate with her fusion cutter. She jumped back slightly as the grate fell, narrowly missing her head. Good. She was fairly certain she could fit into the shaft...one way to find out though. Grunting, she grabbed the edges of the hole and hoisted herself up and into it. It was a bit claustrophobic, but she'd be able to move around in here, at least. Now to find where the ship was exchanging fresh air...Teren began crawling forward, making sure she had her tapegun still attached to her right forearm.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Zane was watching the room and noticed the being was moving out of the room and started crawling through the walls.

"Uh guys, Teren is on the move. Don't know where don't know how but she is crawling through the walls!" Zane yells as he focuses on the escaping girl.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Atton and Archul both respond to this very quickly by pulling out their guns and, setting them to stun, point them at Teren and fire, hoping to recapture her before she gets too far.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 6, 6, 6
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:30 pm

"How could you miss?!" Bastila scolds the other two.

"Hey, we didn't have time to aim, dammit!" Archul says while Atton nods in agreement.

"Well, don't just stand there!" Bastila responded. "GO AFTER HER!"

Atton, Archul, and Bastila all run after Teren.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

[pseudo-Sheldon]Formal protest lodged against the DM and Sagan[/Sheldon]
*ahem* OCD bigotry aside, Teren kinda dropped off the Force "radar" more than an hour ago IRP - Zane, Bastila, Shayal and Horatio cannot sense her (this is a real Force ability and Teren is Force-sensitive...given the nature of the Force she's decided subconsciously she doesn't want to be found and as such is invisible to the Force. I believe I'm using this correctly, but the DM is more familiar with KOTOR-style Force abilities than me so I will submit to whatever judgment he passes.

On a less-formal note, why exactly would they be A) running after Teren, since she's crawling through the air vents and B) shooting at her, which would either damage the ship if on kill or do nothing if on stun AFAIK?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 pm

(Sorry M. How about this instead?)

Zane walks to the door and trys to open it mechanicaly, no dice. He uses the force to open the door as much as he could and noticed that Teren was gone.

"Guys that pyschotic engenier escaped!" Zane said before noticing the cut open vent in the ceiling. "She's in the vents! I'll head outside and watch for her anybody who wants to join me can the rest of you find her!" He yells as he runs out the exit ramp.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 am

[Call me Mycro. Yes, that's fine.]

Teren heard the shouting and cursed under her breath. Brilliant. There would only be one or two places where she could get out of the ship and now they'd all be watched.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 am

Zane found one of the air vents and got into a nearby tree so he wold be able to stun Teren with a shot of his blaster. He set it to stun as he pulled it out of his holster.

"Come on Teren lets finish this cat and mouse game." Zane says quietly as he decides against turning it back to kill. But He will let her think that it is in the kill setting.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Teren, having arrived at the air vent, cut the grate away and looked around. Seeing Zane, she took aim and fired a strip of tape at him (Rolling)
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 pm

The member 'Mycrodeeth' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 14
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:11 pm

(Hit, I believe)

The strip of engine tape pinned Zane's arms to his side and wrapped around the tree behind him, immobilizing him. Teren took advantage of his immobilization to exit the ship and jump to the ground. Once there, she took out her fusion cutter and applied it to the base of the tree, lighting it on fire. "Enjoy!" she said to Zane as she took off running away from the Dragon.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Zane uses the force to lift Teren off the ground and tear the tape gun out of her hands.

"Why not keep me company when I die?" he asked as he floated the girl and the gun near the tree. "I could always enjoy it." Zane said as the tape gun opened fire and taped Teren to the brench in front of him holding her up by her wrists. "Pretty impresive, this little gun but it would be better if you added on the charge of electricity. Or force jamming material, now that would have been useful." Zane ponders on the gun as it flys to the ship and startedx slamming the butt of itself against the hull to make a really loud bang every time it hit the metal. "Hopefully help arives before that fire can make a meal out of us." Zane says as the gun still slams into the ship repeateadly.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 am

[The tapegun is at the moment welded to Teren's right arm, FYI. Posting as if Zane still used the Force on Teren to hold her in midair.]

"Let. Go. Of. Me. &@#$!" Teren snarled, unconsciously reaching out with her own Force ability to disrupt Zane's hold on her (Rolling again, assuming that 1-5 accomplishes nothing, 6-15 messes up Zane's hold but doesn't free her completely so much as giving him a headache, 16-20 breaks Zane's hold)
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 am

The member 'Mycrodeeth' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 9
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:32 am

Teren's Force ability lashes out at Zane, causing his hold on the engineer to waver but not break entirely, dropping Teren a half-meter or so through the air and assaulting his mind with a torrent of mental noise.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 am

Zane's bracelet starts beeping really loudly as he tries to Bind Teren to the tree which he barely succedes and the gun falls on top of the Dragon as he shakes his head trying to clear it.

"You want me to die, I know that. I'd want the same thing if I found out that the person nearest to me killed my family. Now that I got you into this mess with me let me call some help!" Zane screames as the sounds in his head continue.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:01 pm

"Not about to happen." Teren's mechanical arm got a grip on the tree limb she was bound to and crushed it, dropping her to the ground. She landed somewhat awkwardly and stumbled a bit, then used the broken branch end to tear through the tape.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Zane's bracelet stops beeping and both Teren and Zane find theselves on a roof top that over looks a city that is familier to both of them. Zane's bracelet wasn't on his wrist.

"Hope this is the right one." Zane says as he walkes to the edge of a building. "Dang, I'm getting too good for my health. Do you reconginize this place Teren?"

(Mycro, I've teleported both of them into their memories. The day that Teren was almost killed. Message me if you need details.)
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 pm

[Technically I don't believe that's possible...it is, however, possible to create an illusion.]

"This is an illusion. Specifically an illusion of Corellia, my homeworld." Teren folded her arms. "You might as well drop it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next