TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 11 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Maus warbled pleasantly, rolling over from the computer terminal to sit next to Zane.

Teren, meanwhile, had hit a bit of a snag. She'd intended to build a blaster, but she didn't have any way to get a laser to intensify to the necessary degree. Then she looked at the roll of engine tape. Hmm...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 11 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am

"Thanks little guy. You have a good mechanical heart." Zane said as he patted the top of the little droid. He then sat down and looked at the cordnate set in the computer. "Naboo, good. If you were not going to a neutral planet, well you would until I got off the ship." Zane says as he goes to the garage.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm

In the garage, Archul is examining the swoop bike. His ears perk up and he turns around to see a strange human approaching him. "The name's Archul." He says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Teren test-fired her weapon at the wall. A strip of engine tape shot out and was attached to the wall, clinging to it via electrostatics. There, now all she had to do was wait for one of these morons to open the door...She settled herself behind an overturned bed, her improvised "tapegun" aimed at the door.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm

"Zane, nice to meet you. Pretty impressive aren't they?" Zane asks as he points at the Swoop Bikes. "Hey what do you know about Teren? The person that locked itself into the starboard sleeping area."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Maus, having followed Zane, related much of Teren's story, including that her father was dead (which the objective droid attributed to most likely be the work of Rebels) and that Maus had a suspicion that Teren was not entirely stable, mental-wise.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

"These things are indeed impressive." Archul says. "As for Teren, well, I've met her briefly. She's pretty psychotic. Has one hell of a punch, too, because of her right robotic arm. She seems to be a die-hard fanatic of the Empire. I've met some people like her during my career as a bounty hunter. In my experience, it's a wonder why they always end up dead before they turn their backs on the corrupt Empire."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Zane is thinking hard about Teren's last name. He has had a run in with a Greyflight before but couldn't remember where or when.

"The last name sounds like I have heard it before, before now. But can't shake how-" Zane stops mid sentence and freezes in place. "Oh dang it all!!!" Zane yells as he marches out of the room bumping poor Maus almost to the point of falling over as he walks in a fast pace to where Teren was hiding. He stopped at the door and slammed his fist hard enough to warp the metal on impact due to his loss of control of his emotions and of the force that flows through him. The bracelet snapped off his right wrist and fell to the ground releasing all his power with the force which was enough to make those are force sensitive feel sick, and those who weren't force sensitive notice something was wrong. "Teren! How in the world did you find me?!?! I kept in hiding for all these years and yet you still find a way to appear in my life!" Zane yells loud enough for the whole ship to hear and if they hadn't already ran over to where he was they would now if they were concerned about what is happening.(See M, the Bracelet was a Force limiter.)
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 am

Maus, nearly falling over, started whirling his head around again and emitting a high-pitched whistle. He stopped after a moment and rolled after Zane, bleeping angrily.

---

Teren jumped, startled, as the fist-shaped dent in the door appeared. What the... She started to rise but was then hit with a wave of nausea that dropped her back to her knees.

Zane wrote:"Teren! How in the world did you find me?!?! I kept in hiding for all these years and yet you still find a way to appear in my life!"

"What the !@#$ are you talking about?!" she shouted back at the door, pointing her tapegun at it in case whoever this guy was decided to come in for a visit.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed May 29, 2013 9:41 am

"I was gave up that bounty when I saw your pain through my sniper scope all those years ago. When I killed your mom, her death paid by the empire to get your dad to do his job. To make him think that rebels were making house calls. I didn't finish the job that day, you're still alive." Zane says as he picked up the bracelet and started putting it back on. "I didn't pull the trigger but I did kill you, when I killed your mom. I'm sorry." Zane says as he snaps the bracelet back on which made everything go back to the way it was before falling off. "But I doubt you believe me. I wouldn't believe myself either. But that was when I started running, hiding from my past. Running from you. I'm sorry about your dad, he was a good officer." Zane says as he walks to a turret and sat there and remembered the look on young Teren's face when he was about to pull the trigger.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 am

A red flash of anger shot through Teren at the mention of her mother's death, but it quickly faded as she processed the sentence. "You're deluded, whoever you are. My mother was killed in a torpedo attack on our home, not by a sniper. Go crawl back under whatever rock you came from, you &^%%@." she said somewhat wearily.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed May 29, 2013 9:47 am

"People can find ways of making it look that way." Zane says as he sits in the turret, Teren yelled loud enough for him to hear.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 29, 2013 12:03 pm

"Sure," Teren said sarcastically. "Like what?" She'd already decided she would probably kill this bastard if only because mentioning her mother was still painful and pissed her off. If he could prove he had killed her...well, she'd make him regret that. Extensively.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu May 30, 2013 7:36 am

Atton was walking to the garage when he heard the conversation between Zane and Teren. He approached the door to Teren's room and said to Zane, "Besides, if her mother was indeed killed by a sniper rifle, then how do you explain the robotic arm?"
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 7:37 am

Teren readied her tapegun again in the event that Atton forced the door open. Even if he took her side in this argument he was still a jackass and she still planned to beat him within an inch of his life.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 am

My specialty, making people loose limbs without touching them. I had a vertical modified rifle that can slice off a limb with one shot and my abilities allows me to hide the actual truth of an attack. I wasn't alone in the attack, I had a partner. He shot a rocket at the building and killed Teren's mom in the proses. When he was about to kill Teren, I called off the hit. Her pain hit me and it shook me to my core. A few weeks later my partner wanted to finish the job. I warned him if he even tries he will die. He didn't listen, but my warning was true. I crushed his heart without laying a finger on him. After that I started running, running from my past, running from her." Zane said as he looked at his bracelet. "I always had been strong with the energy of the univers but I limit myself to stay alive."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 am

"You...you're serious?" Teren was literally shaking with rage. This...this bastard was responsible for ruining her life. But she couldn't get to him....not with all these people in the way.

"So...I'll make him come to me then." she said softly. Teren walked to the door and yelled through it. "Come over here for a second, will you?" Her soft tone belied her murderous intent.

[Right about now her unconscious Force sensitivity is kicking in. She won't set off Horatio, Shayal, Bastila or Zane's Force sensitivity. At all. She's literally just dropped off the radar.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu May 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Started to get out of the turret but stopped. He slumped back down into the turret chair and looked towards the control room.

"How far are we from Naboo?" Zane shouted towards the control room.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Annoyed, Teren yelled at him again. "Hey, jerk@$#! I told you to get your worthless hide over here!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu May 30, 2013 1:11 pm

"Hey Muas, can I talk to you for a second?" Zane called as he got out of the turret. He waited at the ladder for the droid to find him.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Maus rolled up to him and bleeped.

Teren, frustrated, was beginning to consider how she might best make it past Horatio and Atton to kill Zane.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

"How far are we from Naboo? Rough guess if you need to." Zane asked the droid.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Maus told him he didn't know, he would have to check with Bastila.

Teren had retreated back to her "bunker" behind the overturned bed.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 pm

'Thanks, I'll be in the other bedroom if anybody needs me." Zane says as he walks to the port dormiroty and lays down on the floor, leaving the beds alone and falls asleep.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 pm

[Can we please move the plot along?]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next