TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II)

4 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II)

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 pm

"Good evening Miss Tohsaka, I was wondering  if you had a moment to talk about a matter relating to the Holy Grail War." Takeshi says, bowing in greeting.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Saber jumped back from where she and Berserker were clashing, allowing the coin to strike home as it erupted in flames...and the tall woman simply snorted disdainfully, taking the opportunity to attack Saber with an overhead swing and take the initiative in the fight.

Berserker - Shinji Matou:

Rin's stance changed subtly - she seemed a bit more tense now and he noticed her shift her right hand to hide the back of it from him. Command Seals, then - not that she wouldn't have been in the War from the start but it was nice to have confirmation. "And what matter would that be?" she asked, maintaining her polite tone of voice.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 pm

"An alliance, you have my back, i have yours."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 pm

He cursed under his breath for bringing a disadvantage against Saber. He digs into his pocket and brought out another quarter that was the year 2005. He skims through the pages and applied the concept "Light" to the quarter. He rushed over to the two once again and flung the quarter as close to the berserker's eyes as possible.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 am

Berserker - Shinji Matou:

That similarly seemed to have little effect...on the plus side he was getting useful information about Berserker's Personal Skills, at least. What was even better was the fact that Saber quickly retook the initiative from Berserker, her movements throwing red sparks of prana behind them like the flames from a rocket engine. The Servant of Madness was again forced on the defensive, unable to actually strike back against Saber lest she leave herself exposed to an attack. Grabbing the blade of her sword in one hand she blocked another overhead strike only for Saber's fist to slam into her chest, throwing her across the street.

The enemy Master took the opportunity to sprint like a madman, jump over a fence and hide behind a neighboring house so as to not be targeted by either Joseph or Saber...not that the Servant would bother, she was enjoying fighting Berserker too much.

"Tempting as that offer is, I have no idea who you are or if I should trust you," Rin pointed out.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:36 am

"of course, I have yet to introduce myself. Takeshi Zarado, magus enforcer from the Tokyo precinct, and if you have any doubts about my trustworthiness, You can easily find my case record. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

<I don't sense any Servants nearby, Master. We could kill her right now.> Caster didn't appear to grasp the finer points of "seeking an alliance," apparently. <Although maybe she summoned Assassin but I doubt they'd be much of a threat.>

Rin thought that over for a moment. "The Association isn't exactly famous for its openness, Enforcer. Of course your record would depict you as an honorable man, or at least a trustworthy one - but that might not be accurate, would it?"

Takeshi felt a spike of anger from Caster at the implication that he was anything less than the incarnation of perfection itself, as Rin continued. "I have a better idea. If you write up a Self-Geas scroll that prevents you from taking any action against me, at least until we're the last two Masters in the Grail War, then I agree to this alliance."

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 am

<Caster, I take my job as an enforcer of the law very seriously, I will not kill a minor for the sake of convenience.> 

"That can definitely be done yes."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 am

Rin blinked, evidently a little surprised at how readily he'd agreed to that. "...Alright, then it's settled. Bring the scroll to me when you've finished it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 am

Takeshi pulls out a notepad and a pen, writes down the terms of the geas scroll and pockets the two items. "I will bring it as soon as I can, have a pleasant evening Miss Tohsaka." Takeshi bows and descends the steps, heading back to the hotel.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:19 am

Joseph gorans out loud, <Yes of course that wouldn't work either!> He thought to himself as he ran over and picked up the quarter from the flashbang. He frantically look through his tome for any concepts that wasn't a) explosives/fire or b) flashes or sound based. He then applied on two coins, one had "cuts" and the other had "bleeding." He honestly felt it wasn't going to work either of them but he still ran for the beserker's flank and threw the "cuts" coin first at her side follow by the "bleeding" coin
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 am

<I still think we should have killed her" Caster said as she rematerialized, her ears swiveling to focus on the noises of battle that could be heard up ahead.

The new attacks actually worked, blood seeping from the new wound in Berserker's side as she snarled in pain.

Her Master, from the sidelines, seemed to have regained a semblance of his composure. "Kill them both, Berserker!" That didn't seem likely - Saber grabbed Berserker and threw her in his direction. "...Why did I get stuck with such a useless Servant? Get up and kill them!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:12 am

"I'm not going to-what the hell is happening over there?" Takeshi, reaching into his coat and taking out his staff, cautiously make shis way towards the sound of battle, hoping not to be detected by anyone involved. 

<Caster, get to higher ground, I'll need cover if things get bad.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 am

"Saber, don't give her breathing room and keep attacking!" He commanded as he brought out another coin and searched for a new concept to apply.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:29 am

"You got it!" Caster's mirror spun into existence as she jumped to the rooftop of a nearby building.

Takeshi came across a Servant battle in progress - Saber and her Master fighting Berserker and what must be Berserker's Master. The latter was a teenager currently berating his Servant for not having won the fight already. Saber seemed to effortlessly be winning, at the moment.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:05 pm

<Saber, hurry and finish her off quickly before she can get back up.> Heapplied the concept of "excessive" on to another quarter and flings it towards the bleeding wound he made earlier.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Takeshi first wondered if team Saber were following them from the beginning, but he pushed the thought out of his mind for now. Takeshi reaches into his pocket and removes a small stone, about the size of his palm and continues to observe the battle.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Saber lunged, stabbing her blade downward but Berserker was already on her feet and turned the blow aside, before slamming the hilt of her zweihander into Saber's helm. With a brief reprieve thus bought, the enemy Servant backpedaled...right towards her Master, positioning herself directly between him and Saber as the latter prepared to charge again.

Caster tilted her head to one side - Berserker's actions confused her.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Joseph was in the heat of the moment. So close were they to defeat the berserker that without thinking through he commanded Saber <Charge now!>
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

TAkeshi quickly steps out from behind his cover and thrusts out his right hand, sending a wave of kinetic force at the younger master, knocking him out of the way of the incoming Saber.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:20 pm

He went sprawling to one side as Berserker jumped out of the way last second, Saber's blade stabbing right through the space she and her Master had occupied moments before.

Caster glanced down from the rooftop at Takeshi. <I can kill both of the enemy Masters while their Servants are distracted, what do you think?>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:52 pm

<We can't take the risk of saber just brushing off your attack and come  after us. And it also looks like Berserker's master wants to die so badly his own servant is assisting him, I think we can let them sort it out.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:58 pm

<So we're what, going home?> Caster was even more confused than before but she followed Takeshi's direction. Somewhat reluctantly, but she did and that had to count for something.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Joseph applied the concept, "Ice", on a new coin and flings the coin toward's berserker's foot.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 pm

<Caster, let's see how Berserker feels about icicles burrowed in her.> 

"Let's kick some ice." Takeshi mumbles, more for his own amusement than for anyone else to hear.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next