TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus

+2
Helsing
Dare-to-be
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus Empty Fate/Impetus

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:39 am

Ten Thousand Rads presents

a Mycrodeeth production

in no association with:
Fate/Impetus Logo_fatestaynightFate/Impetus 1417931504739

Fate/Impetus

Fuyuki City, Japan

Ten years after the disastrous Fourth War, the Fifth Holy Grail War nears its beginning. Six of seven Masters have been selected, though most efforts to find out who their competition will be have failed. You don't know who you'll be fighting against or alongside - but you can at least choose the latter. Move quickly to secure your relics and your strategy to win the War.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fate/Impetus Empty Re: Fate/Impetus

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Takeshi Uizarados decides it is time to visit a ramen shop.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Aaron pulls his car into the drive way outside of the English branch of the Clock Tower.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Aristotelis Eberhard Drake Known as the Ex enforcer caption for the magic association and as "Red hand Drake" for his time that he has spend both for the Association and against it. For he joined them originally to fight injustice but later found out that the really corrupt were those in the Association and has spent the last few years killing all the magus that crossed his path. He spares few and those that are Crawl back home, and quickly find it in there best interest to quit there jobs and never speak of it again.

Aristotelis Drake never found the strange symbol/command seal that was on his shoulder for he stayed in a small temporary homes most of which never had mirrors, and when he went out he always had his hood and trench coat ready. It was an normal day in Athens Greece (home town for he came back every once in awhile) for drake when it was pointed out to him by some punk of a fire magus that only managed to burn his sleeve off with a very poor sneak at. Drake found it strange that the young man who came for the price on his head peeing his pants, pointing and spouting something about.
"You can't be"
After Drake crushed the mans other shoulder and a few minutes of interrogation he finally started talking clearly. After about 10 min of chit chat the man died of blood lost but not be fore Drake found out all he thought he need to know about the Holy Grail war. And that was where it would be what he need to summon his servant (the older the stronger was what he was told)and that it would start in two weeks. So drake quickly thought about the most BA ancient hero he could think of. he then proceeded to go to the The Acropolis Museum to go shopping. He began by looking through the glass ceiling down at the priceless artefact that has been found on the sacred rock of Acropolis- the landmark of ancient Greece and began playing eni meni mini mo with the priceless artifacts.
He finally decided to tether his rope to the roof crash down on the inspecting guards grab an armful of priceless artifacts and climb out and head for home and across the border after he was packed.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Takeshi finishes his bowl of ramen and receives a call on his phone.
"Understood, I will go now." He hangs up the phone and starts walking to a nearby museum. Once inside, he looks around for what he's been searching for for the past year, an ancient bow. He takes said bow and slips out of the building within a matter of minutes.

Now outsiide, Takeshi makes a call, and not seconds later, a van speeds up and Takeshi gets in.

The van takes them to b an alleyway where a summoning circle has been drawn out on the cold stone beneath it.

Takeshi places the bow in the center of the circle and begins the ritualistic chant...

Last edited by A Blind Guy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Aaron goes into the Clock tower quickly and by using the information on the building he got from his friend. A few people get in his way and ask for his credentials but he shows his ID, showing that he was the Gate's representative. In the room that housed the most treasured artifacts in the Mage Association Aaron found his relic. He removes it from its pedestal and replaces it with a fake. He quickly walks out of the room quickly before he places his hand in his pocket and presses a remote. At the other end of the Clock Tower, three huge napalm bombs exploded turing the entire west wing into an inferno.

Aaron uses this confusion to get to a silver car waiting for him outside the building. He gets in and he orders the driver to take him to his flight.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:50 pm

It took a while, 6 hours to be exact but finally Aaron was back in his home country. His plane arrives at New York city airport and Aaron more or less runs through customs to get to a limo labeled "Silver Industries"

The car speeds through the city as fast as it could, taking Aaron to a manor located at the edge of the city. The manor was owned by Aaron's father, James Gate, one of the most powerful men in america. The two men never saw eye to eye and because of this his father disowned him and officially Aaron was no longer part of the Gate family. But the real reason that Aaron decided to summon his servant here was that it was technically his home and his half-sister was the one who was completing the summoning circle.

The driver went up the drive way and Aaron got out of the car and walked to the door with a briefcase. As soon as he put his hand went to open the door, it opened on its own and standing in the door was Alice. His sister smiled at him and he smiled back "Is everything ready?" he asks.

"Yep, I finished everything yesterday. I heard the news, did you get what you were looking for?"

Aaron nodded yes and the two walked into the manor. The summoning circle was set up on the roof of the manor over looking the city. Standing between Aaron and the circle was James. He was an average looking man and the signs of aging were showing on him "Get out of the way" Aaron says with steel in his voice.

"You have no right to be a master as the Gate's master" James says "Let go of your command seals and give them to me, the relic you have in your hand will also be of use"

Quicker then anyone there could blink Aaron pulled one of his silver pistols and aimed it as James "Last time I checked, you aren't my father anymore. Move" he says.

Reluctantly James stepped out of the way. Aaron put his gun back and he went to the circle. He knelt down and opened his briefcase, inside was a fig leaf stained with blood. He places the relic in the center of the circle "Now lets win a war" he says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 pm

"By the gods of justice and light, I, Takeshi Uizados, summon thee with this relic. Come forth, as my servant, and we shal win this war!"

Takeshi finishes the chant.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 pm

"Fil, fil, fil, fil, fil. And once each is filled destroy it, then rebuild it anew" Aaron started to chant. The circle started glowing with a great light and the wind around them all picked up.

"Heed my call, my will creates your body and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the grails call, and obey my will and reason then answer my summoning and come to the world once more. I swear to be all of the good in the world, and your sword will dispel all darkness that shrouds the world. ONE WHO WEALS THE GREATEST BLADE AND THE MIGHT OF TITANS COME TO MY SIDE!" Aaron shouted completing the summoning.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 pm

After getting out of Greece and meandering to the site of the war interrogating all the magus in his path and finding relatively little new information. he arrived and After being board out of his wits staying low in Fazooki for two days. he lost track of what what relic was for what dude so Drake just throw them all in the middle and began reading from the odyssey the epic poem along with the Hommer and Illied . In the hope of something would happen because all the other magus he's kill so far didn't know much about summoning and just said poem and said to end with FILL FILL FILL FILL FILL FILL.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Fuyuki

The summoning was perfect, utterly flawless, cloaking the room in mist from the sheer power that it had just invoked. As Takeshi's vision cleared (that was a really bright light), he beheld his Servant. A beautiful Japanese woman stood in the center of the circle, eyes closed and head bowed. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail that reached most of the way down her back, and her armor was that of a samurai, colored black, white and red. A nodachi was strapped to her belt and at her side she held a longbow, the same one Takeshi had used as a catalyst.

She opened her eyes, looking directly at him, and spoke. "I ask you: are you my Master?"

New York City

The energy of the summons arced out, like a curving string of lightning connecting the very center of the circle to Aaron's chosen catalyst. A flash of light and a roar of sound so great it shook the foundations of the house - and the summoning was complete, smoke rising from the edges of the circle. The man standing in the circle was...ah, well he was short. Less than five feet, in fact. He was wearing a set of well-adorned armor, mostly scalemail with a cape of fine black cloth hanging down his back. His head was shaved and he had quite an impressive beard - and his eyes, unsettlingly, were bright silvery-gold with slit pupils like a cat. "So...you're my Master?"

Somewhere nearby, a few hours later

Drake's Servant was an impressive-looking young man with windswept curly hair of a muted gold color. His armor was mostly bronze and leather - Greek make, obviously, leaving his upper arms uncovered. His sword, hanging at his side, was fairly unremarkable - a bronze blade that didn't seem to carry the power of a Noble Phantasm. Obviously this was not a Saber, then. Across his shoulders was draped a ram's pelt of a gold so bright it was like sunlight had somehow been captured within it. The Servant's gaze swept over the pile of disused artifacts Drake had off to one side, scattered by the power of the ritual, then turned to the mage. "Who are you?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Aaron eyed the summoned servant "Yes I am your master" Aaron says showing his command seals.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Takeshi rolls up the left sleeve of his shirt, showing a working of red command seals. "Indeed, I am your master."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:35 pm

A nod of acknowledgment from the samurai. "I am Tomoe Gozen. In this war I have been summoned into the Archer class of Servant. I pledge myself to your service, Master." She bowed, the bow dematerializing.

Aaron's Servant sighed, looking unimpressed. "I see."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:37 pm

James on the side lines smirked at his son's apparent failure. Aaron ignored him "I must ask which class are you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:38 pm

"I have been summoned into the Caster class, though I would also qualify for Rider and Berserker."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Have read through about three ancient epic poems Drake looks up from his last book and sees the man. "I could say the same, but for now calm down you need not fear me." Drake clicks his heals measly coming to attention but quickly slouching in favor of standing normally. "I am Aristotelis Eberhard Drake, Mage and through the right of the Holy Grail war your master. But I care not for titles so simply know that I wish of your services. Do you care for a drink? I've got about five kinds of tea and nothing else." Drake grumbles

Last edited by Draco Flame on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 pm

James laughed a huge laugh as he heard what Caster said "All that work and you summoned Caster? You really are a failure"

Aaron did his best not to shoot James but he held himself back "Before we begin, Caster what is your name?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Takeshi bows in response. "Great samurai, I seek council in this war, what say you on our next move?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 pm

"Just tea?" Jason asked. "Fine, I guess it won't hurt."

Caster noticed the leaf Aaron had brought...and smirked. "Ah. I believe I know who you were expecting." His eyes seemed to pierce Aaron's soul. "Siegfried, am I right?"

Tomoe looked slightly taken aback. Evidently she hadn't expected to have her opinion asked for. "...I'll need to see a map."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Aaron's eyes widened in shock, his gaze was, unnerving "Yes, I was expecting Siegfried"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:53 pm

"Good I've good Japanese, Japanese, Japanese, Japanese, or Japanese, So I hope you read Japanese."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Takeshi reaches into his jacket's sleve, and pulls out a rolled up map of Fuyuki, he unrolls it on the floor.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 pm

"A pity. Your catalyst, you see, didn't malfunction. It worked." Caster wanted to see if Aaron would figure it out on his own.

"I do. Better than you, apparently - that last package is energy drink mix."

Archer studied the map, eventually pointing to the center of Fuyuki, right in the middle of downtown. "There. Those buildings will afford us the best view over the city."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:02 pm

"So I've got four different types of tea and an energy drink? then Tell me which on of this is green tea because that's about the only one I've ever had?" Drake said juggling packets of tea and drink mix's.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next