TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 18 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:32 am

Maeve blinks "You want to throw us?"

"If Caster can handle the landing yes" Saber says without blinking

Maeve looks at Caster "I guess we have an express line"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:03 pm

After a moment Caster nodded. "I can cushion our landing with snow."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Maeve holds Caster close as Saber grabs them both

"Happy landings" Saber says

He throws them both with all the power of a Luna strike. The master and servants shot off like a rocket towards the grail sight. As they flew they could see Rider speeding towards the grail as well. They were over him for a second before they started falling "Caster that cushion!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 pm

An immense amount of snow was already forming where they were about to land.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:37 pm

The two magi hit the snow and since it was the softest I could be, it was like falling on a pillow, a cold pillow.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Caster took only a moment to regain her bearings - just as Rider shot past them.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:25 pm

"Caster slow him down and get to the grail!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Caster made a token effort to slow Rider down with blasts of ice that he easily dodged as she and Maeve followed
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Rider shot up the mountain and arrived at the top. He looks around and sees Norah running up the mountain a ways away. Rider then feels another mana source coming at him fast and he ducks his head. A bullet went over his head in the space where it had once been. He fallows the mana trail back and Archer was laying down a ways a way with his Rifle.

By the time that Maeve and Caster got to the top they were equal distance to the temple as Norah was. From the shadows Wade jumps out and knocks Norah to the ground, once that is done he keeps running to the house faster then a normal human could. Before Wade got to the first step of the temple a gust of wind knocked him back and he regained his balance and looked for the source. Lindlile stood at the other end of the clearing with his staff raised and Lancer at his side
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Rider didn't bother with the whole gunfight thing, instead moving to enter the temple.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Archer made the trip very difficult sending a storm of mana powered shells
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:07 pm

By this point Caster had pinpointed Archer's location and proceeded to repeat her ice-powered railgun attack.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Archer had time to say "F@ck" as he jumps out of the way of the blasts
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Rider seized the opportunity to kick in the door to the temple
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Inside was a normal Japanese place of worship. Shinto shrines lined the walls, but the clear center piece was the glowing golden grail floating atop the main alter
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:43 pm

"Aha!" Rider wasted no time setting his horse to block the door as he sprinted for the Grail.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:53 pm

As Rider gets closer to the grail he notices that there was something inside of it. Red liquid swished around and the grail started to fill itself
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:55 pm

He didn't think anything of it, though. The Grail was of course a cup - and cups tended to be filled with liquid. Perhaps it was liquid mana or something.

At any rate it wasn't important. What was important was getting ahold of it. He reached out his hands...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Lindile blasts open the door "Rider don't touch the grail!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm

"Too late!" Rider seized the Grail. It fairly simmered with mana - almost like it burned, but lesser somehow. "HOLY GRAIL! My wish...IS YOUR DESTRUCTION!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:01 pm

The grail glowed with a fearce gold light and then it disappeared. Lindile looks at Rider "Do you know what you've done?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:03 pm

"Destroyed the Grail, obviously." Rider said, grinning.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:00 pm

"No you haven't" Lindile says in horror.

A sudden burst of light came from the alter where the grail was sitting. The whole city was covered in the light in seconds and all masters and Servants close there eyes to avoid the light. When they open it they where in a great hall. The ceiling was the stars themselves and they swirled and formed into constellations unknown to all. The floor was little more then a clear screen floating over the earth. In the hall there were many people, knights in royal armor, beasts from all corners of imagination, warriors on horses and pegisi. In the shadows of the great table hooded people sat in the darkness and bow men clad in all types armor stood above watching over everyone.

Saber, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Lancer and Archer were all aware of each other in this space and the masters could as well "Where are we?" Maeve asks

No one in the great hall answered or even moved at her question. Behind her light shifted together to form a man in simple robes "I believe I can answer that" he says

"And you are?" Wade asks annoyed

"I have many names that the people of earth have called me, but the one I like most is Abraham" the man says "To answer your question you are in the hall of hero's. All men and woman that have earned their legends among the world of men are here to be summoned to the world to fight in on the world once more"

"This is the hall of every Servant in history" Norah says wide eyed

"Then why are we here?" Zia asks "What caused us to be here?"

"Your servant wished for the grails destruction" Abraham says "As such the grail granted his wish and destroyed itself. In doing this the magic that has held all of the servants in the after life is fading, they will soon come down"

"Come down?"

"Yes. There is nothing to hold them back from the world of the living, they will be servants to new masters. Magi with no connection to the grail will be granted a Servant, and the war will begin"

All around them the great hall the floor broke itself apart and the hero's in the hall started to fall through the floor and down to the earth below. As the hero's fell they turned into light and on the surface of the planet flashes of light appeared marking the summoning of the servants.

The group that came to the hall after the gail had been destroyed also started to fall back to earth. Maeve was the only one left after a bit, she turns to Abraham "Wait what is happening?"

"There is no wall to hold the dead back and no heaven to hold its hero's. Men who were demons and women who were saints are alive once more, to fight once more. Your people call this day the Apocalypse"

Maeve falls down to the world and the light from the great hall dims to a little candle light. Abraham walks around the now empty hall, passing chairs and goblets. At he goes to the end of the table and looks up. The starts in the sky came together to form men in woman in robes and armor. 12 around a table, three against a sword made of stars and a man who's face Abraham couldn't see sitting on a simple chair and clothed in white robes "I am sorry" he says "I have failed you"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In New York, Drew was finishing his projection training on some dummies he created when his summoning circle activated on its own "What the hell?" he asks

He quickly runs into his lab where he keeps his circle and as he runs he notices a red tattoo appear on his hand "Command seal? What the hell I haven't been chosen for the gail war?"

He gets to his circle and holds out his hand and tries to make the circle shut its self off but it resists him. In an explosion of light he falls over and his empty circle was no longer empty. In it was a beautiful young blond woman clad in blue armor and carrying and gold sword "Tell me, are you a warrior worthy of my strength?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In a underground lab in the center of Chicago Troy was working in his workshop when he noticed red command seals on his hand. The just as suddenly his summoning circle activates itself and before he can do anything to stop it, it activates in a flash of light. Now standing in the center of the circle was one of most attractive woman Troy had ever seen. She was clad in blue and silver armor and she had something in her hand but Troy couldn't make it out "Tell me, Are you worthy to be my master?"

In a now mostly empty house in Beijing Ryuunosuke Uryuu was drawing a summon with the blood of the family of his latest victims. The only one left was a little boy who was tied up and tariffed "Hey little boy, I found this book that my ancestors kept around for summoning demons. I mean I don't believe in that kind of stuff but on the off chance that a daemon does show up, would you mind if he ate you?"

The boy was beyond tariffed and he started screaming against his bonds. Ryuunosuke finishes the circle and the darkness of the room seemed to pull itself together into the circle forming the shape of a man. The darkness goes away and in the center of the circle was a normal looking boy with an eyepatch on his left eye. He had on what looked to me waiters robes and he had a black tie-shirt underneath it all "Well thats weird" Ryuunosuke says "I was hoping for something more, scary but hey who am I to judge the demons of the world"

The boy with the eye patch looks around "Excuse me where am I?"

"Your in Beijing Mr. Demon sir. I think I summoned you here from hell" Ryuunosuke says "So do you want to eat this kid?"

The little boy in his bonds screamed again. The eye patch boy walks over and unties him "Get away from here" he says

The little boy runs to the door and as soon as he hits the door he feels something hit him. He looks down and what looks like a red tentacle had gone straight through him. In less then a second more tentacles came from eye patch and even faster then there appearance they ripped the boy apart limb from limb faster then he could feel anything. Eye-Patch goes over to the corpse and starts eating the limbs "There is no fun going after a chained target" he says "Let them think they can get away and then rip hope from them as they stair at the light"

Ryuunosuke stairs at him. The he pumps his fist "SO COOL!"

In a palace in the old part of south america a golden warrior appears in the circle of a mayan wizard "You, mongrel. Do you have anything that can amuse me?"
In an open field in the middle of England a king in shinning red comes into the world "Tell me who are you? ANSWER ME NOW FOR I AM A KING!"
All around the world the greatest of hero's from history and legend came to life in the circles of magi who were powerful enough for them to be summoned. In a temple outside tokyo Kiritsugu sees the golden lights of servants appear all over the world as he watches his radar. His son walks through the door leading to his lab "Dad whats going on?"

"Go back to sleep Shiro" he says

Shiro leaves without arguing and Kiritsugu is left alone. For the first time since he quit being an assassin Kritsugu lights a cigar "Here we are. At the end" he says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:57 pm

"...That went better when I had the idea." Roosevelt admitted. He straightened his hat - the commotion had knocked it slightly askew.

Elsa was silent, thinking about what this new War could possibly be.

"Uhhh...." Troy was usually more eloquent than this. By the same token, his summoning circle usually didn't invite people into his house of its own accord. He looked at the command seals on his hand, then back to the woman. "Based on the fact that you're standing in my summoning circle, probably. Now, who the hell are you?" Apparently, whoever she was was a Heroic Spirit based on the seals, which was impossible - the Grail War had started like a week ago and Troy was damn sure he didn't qualify. Artificers living in Chicago basements weren't exactly War material.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 pm

"This is insane" Norah says. Archer came by his masters side "We need to leave" he says before taking his master away

Maeve walks up to Caster "Do you have any idea about whats going to happen?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

"I am Arturia Pendragon, King Arthur" the woman says to Troy
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next