TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 10 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Back and forth the servants did their battle, causing all sorts of noise. From atop a skyscraper Archer and Norah watched the battle "Hopefully this works" she says

"It should" Archer says "If he doesn't show soon I take a shot at Rider or Saber"

Norah cracks a grin "Lancer not high on your priority list?"

"No"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Arata watched the battle through satellite footage in his mansion. In his hand he twerls around different colored gemes.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Using shaman magic, Lindile hides himself on the outer side of the shipping yard

"Caster, when Berserker shows himself, you have to be ready" Maeve says

"Get into position Assassin" Wade says "We almost have work to do"

Lancer and Saber parry each others blows while also dodging Riders shots "This is getting boring" Saber says "We better start something-"

In a flash of light a trident made of dark energy passes Sabers head and imbeds itself in the ground near the three servants

From out of the shadows Berserker walks out. To the people watching it looked like came from, and was made of Shadow till he solidified "I see you three had a party and didn't invite me"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:36 pm

"Hard to invite someone you can't find." Rider replied. 

Caster, meanwhile, remained in Spirit Form, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Assassin goes into spirit form, readying his hidden blades.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Archer makes sure he has all the ammunition in his riffle that it can hold
"Well" Berserker says "I feel bad saying that you didn't invite me, you set up this little show for me"

Saber hid his surprise well "He knew" he thought

Lindlie also heard this but he kept himself hidden

Arata drops his gemes when he realizes that they all were played

"Since you made this show for me, I prepared a few actors in preparation" Berserker stretches out his hand and shadows condensed and formed into people. But obviously they were different, they were people that had been killed, recently. Their eyes were gouged out of their sockets, one of them had their arm in a broken angle with the bone still sticking out. They looked and walked towards the servants like zombies, no longer people. Then they started to speak "Where am I? I don't know where I am"

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I DID NOTHING WRONG!"

"I just wanted to get home"

"What in the name of Naga?" Saber says in horror. Next to him he feels something hit his leg/ Saber looks down and sees the broken and mutilated body of a little girl "Where's my mommy?" she ask

Saber instinctively kicks the girl away from him sending her flying away and into the ground a few meters away. In spite of this, the broken girls gets up and starts walking to the servants.

Archer stairs through his sniper scope "That is sick"

Norah tries her best not to throw up after watching that

Arata stairs in horror at the events that are transpiring before him

Wade thinks of all the horrible things the brotherhood and Templars have done in their war against each other. This blew them all out of the water.

Berserker laughs "So, what will you do now?" he looks at Rider "The leader, out of his country?"
Saber "The little prince who failed to save everyone he called family"
Lancer "The little brat who thought he could play go when he is nothing but a mortal"
Berserker looks around "The failed soldier trying to right his wrongs. The brother that couldn't stop a massacre that happened right in front of him. And the oh so loving queen who tried to kill her sister. What will you all do?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Rider was not amused. He drew his cavalry saber. "Why ask what our next move is when you already know it's to take you down?"

Caster dropped out of Spirit Form - no point if Berserker knew she was here, and her powers were strongest while in a physical body.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Ezio does the same, anger shaking him to his core.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Saber looks at the girl he kicked "So young" he says to himself

"What of it?" Berserker says "In a war like this we servants do what we must to win. We are beings of Mana and souls are so very delicious"

Atop the tower "F@#$ this" Archer says firing his gun. The bullet moved faster then most servants could react to but Berserker didn't need to. As soon as the shot got in anywhere close to him it struck the same barrier that blocked Lancers Noble Phantasm.

"You really don't understand. I have converted all of these people's souls into pure mana. In terms of raw power I dwarf all of you like a dinosaur dwarfs a ant. Like ants you should be crushed underfoot"

The remains of the humans made their way close to the servants but all of them were quickly destroyed by Archers fire "Continue firing, cover the other servants" Norah orders

"Nipe nguvu, miungu ya kale" Lindle chants. As he kept chanting all servants felt a sure of mana go into them. Wade claps his hands together in a hand sign and another surge of mana went into the servants. Maeve unclasped a water bottle and pored it all around her "protectionem aquae" she says as a thin layer of water makes itself a sheild around the allied servants

Berserker laughs again "No matter what you do, you won't become stronger then me. There is only one man that ever defeated me and none of you are him. So just-"

"How young was she?" Saber says

"Excuse me?"

"Do you even know how young she was when you killed her?" Saber asks

Berserker sighs "It doesn't matter, I am a conquerer. In my conquest I will trample over the young and the old with no more effort then I would disgaurd a piece of sh*t in my way"

"Is that your answer?"

"You purposed no question so no that is not-" Berserker was about to say something but Saber did something that shut him up. Saber suddenly got a huge build up of mana, the surge of power was so great that the ground around him gave way until he stood in a small crater. Those that were close to him couldn't look at him very well because he seemed to be generating his own hurricane like winds "Master, I can't let this bastard breathe another second of air" he thought to his master

Arata thought for a moment, going over the list of options. The list ended when he got to the option of putting Berserker in hell "Do not use your noble phantasm if you can help it. But regardless, I Arata Tohsaka order you, SEND BERSERKER TO HELL!"

"As you command" Saber says. The wind then suddenly stopped as quickly as it began. Everyone watching could see the air swarming around Sabers sword, turning the blade dark blue "Luna strike" he says before rocketing at Berserker. Berserker didn't move until the last second before he brought up a pale blade to block Sabers attack. Saber's blade hit the barrier and shattered it completely before coming down on Berserker. The force of the impact was like a tactical missile hitting its mark and it had the shock wave to match "Your defense it gone, everyone, KILL THIS BASTARD!" Saber screams
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Rider's mount shot forward. Without him holding back, the horse accelerated almost instantly to well over three hundred miles an hour. His cavalry saber shone with the reflected light of the sun as he swung it in a broad arc; the sheer speed at which he displaced the air cut a gash into the pavement as he shot past and wheeled around to have another go.

Meanwhile, Caster launched a barrage of projectiles - twenty-foot razor-sharp icicles that shot through the air so fast they were nothing but white streaks that shattered the pavement and vanished into the air. Berserker's actions disgusted her - it was only due to a lifetime's worth of regal poise and self-control that she didn't immediately unleash the full magnitude of her power in an effort to end his wretched existence right here and now.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:58 am

Rider's charge went straight for Berserkers heart with blinding speed. Berserker could only raise his other arm to block the strike but the blade cut deep into his hand and imbedded itself there. Caster ice shards hit berserker in the back but they did little more then piss him off more then normal "All of you impudent little nothings. You think you can kill me!?!"

"Yes" Archer says firing another shot into Berserkers side. This had the duble affect of ripping Berserkers hand nearly apart and freeing Riders saber so he could attack again.

Berserker retaliates first by using raw strength to throw Saber away from him. He raises his sword hand "COME TO ME MY WARRIORS, TAKES THESE BODIES AND KILL WITH ME ONCE MORE!"

All around the servants the zombies of the former people morphed into disemboweled knights from times past. All of them drew there swords and attacked the servants closest to them
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Rider was off like a shot the instant his weapon was free, blazing past a trio of knights whose swords went through the space where he was far too late to even hope to hit him. Then he circled around and charged perpendicular to his original direction of travel. One knight was unlucky enough to be straight in the path of Rider's horse - in the blink of an eye he was nothing but a flattened mass of broken armor and shattered bones. The other two were either fully bisected or beheaded, their respective pieces flying through the air.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Assassin rips the sword of one zombie out of their hands and starts hacking away all around hin.

Lancer uses the earth under a group of them to seperate the group in half, and uses the 2 pieces of earth to slam into eachother, crushing them all.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Berserker rushes at Saber seeming to ignore all other around him. Their swords met and in a huge flash of light and sound the shipping yard quickly turned into a crater field. Saber jumps back for more distance and sees that the whites of Berserker's eyes were starting to fade black "He's loosing control!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:33 pm

"Bully! Keep it up, Saber!" Rider was moving back and forth across the battlefield almost too fast to see - every time he passed an undead knight it went flying, usually in several pieces.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Edward continues stabbing at knights with his spear and Ezio is now using throwing knives to render knights into limp piles of armor.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Berserkers attack started to get wilder and wilder as he went after Saber. Once he got the hang of it Saber was able to dodge all of it attacks. Using one of the destroyed crates as cover, he jumped away from Berserker just as another one of Archers shots hit Berserker in the back of the head in a explotion of force. The shot knocked Berserker on his face. Then from the sky, small meteors came down and started taking out all of the zombie soldiers "I can keep this up for two minutes. Take Berserker out" Arata sends to Saber

"We have two minutes of extra cover fire" Saber says "Take a shot at Berserker!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Rider changed direction immediately and charged Berserker at top speed.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Berserker got up to his knee just before Rider and his horse hit him at the speed out sound. Faster then the eye could blink, Rider put his saber into Berserkers chest. Even quicker he unclasped the reins of his horse and tied them through the hilt of the saber. This caused Berserker to be dragged from zero to mach 1 with a sword through his chest.

Rider and his stead ran circles around the shipping yard dragging berserker behind them. This of corse wasn't enough, so Rider decided to shorten the reins, brining berserker close. Holding onto the reins dragging berserker Rider got off his seat and slammed both of his feet into Berserkers face. This caused the servant to make a very deep crevice of a ditch with his face at the speed of sound. But Rider was from America, and as an American he couldn't stop there. So he summoned his riffle and shot Berserker continuously in different parts of his body for max damage.

After about 50 laps around the yard, Rider got back on his seat. His horse quickly decelerated sending Berserker in a flip around the horse, where upon the horse quickly turns around and kicks with all of the strength in its hind legs sending berserker flying into the ground creating a crater that dwarped any that was made so far

"Holy Allah Rider" Zia comments
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:06 pm

"He's not dead yet - all that mana he consumed." Rider said, standing over the for-the-time-being-immobile Berserker. "Damn fool, Ganondorf, thinking that would be a good tactic. You do your old legends shame, Dark King." His mount drew back for another charge.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Lancer charges in, spear aimed at Ganondorf.

"This one is for calling me short F**face!!!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Ganondorf opens his eyes and there was no light in them, they were jet black. Faster then Rider would have thought possible his hand quickly hit Riders mount. Normally that would do much but Rider flew back like he was fit from a shotgun blast point blank "I need no tactics anymore". When Lancer came in close enough he grabbed the smaller servant by the neck, slamed him into the ground and through him into the ground a ways away

The remaining zombies fell apart and the shadows that made up their substance went back to Berserker. The shadows morphed around him in a dark aura making him look even more deadly. He slams his fist into the ground and pulls a huge pale great sword. Saber rushes in to attack with another Luna strike but Berserker easily blocks with his sword. "I-I Wil-will" he head shook violently back and forth as he spoke.

From out of the shadows Artem comes out his command seals glowing "Berserker, No, Ganandorf. As your master I order you, use your noble Phantasm and kill everyone you need to too win this war"

"Yes, master" he says. He takes his sword turns it around on himself and stabs himself in the chest "What the hell!?" Saber asks

Berserkers body started to melt into shadow before he disappeared completely. For a while nothing happened "So, we won?" Norah asks

Archer puts his sniper rifle and brings out a crank mini-gun "Master, get out of the city"

"Why?"

"Just go" he says before running to the battle field.

Saber keeps his sword drawn and ready. Then all of the servants feel a trembling beneath them "Under us!" Saber screams "Get clear!"

Saber jumps out of the way and all of the masters in the immediate area got away as fast as they could. From under the ground a giant claw of a beast came out. Once the claw came out, the rest fellow suit soon afterwards. From out of the depths of hell, the dark beast Ganon emerged from the ground in a ear shattering scream. The beast was the size of a battleship and when it walked shadows were absorbed into it making it seem to grow even bigger. It started walking towards the city paying no attention to the other servants
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 pm

The instant Berserker's Master appeared, or as near as made no difference, Caster fired three icy spears at him at speeds comparable to railgun rounds.

Rider, meanwhile, tried his luck at attacking Ganon's legs with his saber and rifle.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 pm

The spikes went into Artem but they past through him like he was made of mist. He waves his hand in a "No no" gesture "Don't you have better things to deal with then little old me?" the illusion asks

Riders attacks on the beasts legs cut deep but they healed as soon as they came up, leaving little to no lasting damage

The master came together in a group watching from a distance "Anyone have a trump card that can take that?" Zia asks

"Maybe, but I don't think it would be best" Maeve says

"We have just witnessed a devil be reborn in our world. What could be worse then that?" Lindile asks
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Caster's eyes went to Maeve. "He has a point, Master." Already the British mage could feel the temperature near her Servant dropping rapidly as her mana levels surged ever higher.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Maeve came to a decision "Caster, destroy Berserker before he gets to the city"

"Archer, Caster is going to build up mana to destroy Berserker, keep hime busy till she's ready" Norah orders

"Lancer use your noble Phantasm and slow that devil down" Lindlie says

"Saber you know what to do" Arata says

Saber runs as fast as he could till he caught up with Rider "Keep up the attack on its legs I'll give him something to fallow"

Archer gets on the other side of the river that Ganon started to cross and started to load and turn his gun

Last edited by Helsing on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Rider swept back and forth on either side of Ganon, attacking his legs as he went while Caster continued to generate mana.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next