TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 11 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 am

What ever leg that Rider wasn't attacking, Archer was blasting away at the others with his mini-gun. The bullets would be equal to anti-tank shells on a normal human or servant but Ganon just seemed to keep walking regardless, but the efforts of the two servants started to show. Ganon did start to slow down and not just because he started crossing the river, no servant regardless of power could not feel Rider and Archers attacks.

Saber positions himself right at the edge of the river "Luna" he says before launching himself at Ganon. He lands on the beast's back and starts running to his face slashing Ganon's back as he goes. As soon as he got to Ganon's neck he stabs his sword straight into it. This caused Ganon to growl in pain but not much else.

His horns started to glow purple with dark energy. From the horns a beam of dark energy shot out at the city. It hit at the center of town making a explosion with the same force as tactical nuke condensed into the space of about 3 blocks. The energy shot up ward lighting the sky with purple light

"Caster" Maeve pleads " Please stop him"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:20 am

Caster bared her teeth, nodding. By this point, everyone on the battlefield could feel the temperature dropping below zero as Caster gathered her strength. Clouds had gathered in the sky and now snow was beginning to fall. Finally, when Caster felt she'd gathered enough mana (she was still generating more, though), she held out a hand. "That's far enough, monster! You know who I am, or you seem to. By extension, you must therefore know why in life I was feared by the greatest rulers of Europe and the world. You have invited my fury, Ganondorf. You are finished.

She didn't raise her voice even once. Caster curled the hand she'd held up into a fist, and glacial spikes the size of buildings erupted from the earth in Ganon's path. More icy claws and tendrils rose from the ground beneath him, grasping at his limbs and flanks, pulling him to the earth in the crushing, frigid embrace of glaciers. The same force had ground mountains into dust and scattered them across the world - Ganondorf may have been a Servant and a powerful one but he was in serious trouble now.

Rider gaped at the display of sheer power before him. "I knew I recognized her..." he muttered to himself.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Edward looks on in awe as well. AS does Ezio, who is sitting on a nearby crate, waiting for an oppertune moment to strike.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Archer stops firing and stairs at the power in front of him "So this is the power of the queen of Ice, damn" he says in awe

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ganon was powerful, but no servant, not matter how powerful could stand against the crushing power of the ice covering him. The glaciers slowly came together making him even more trapped under there weight. The cold cupeled with the overwhelming pressure made life in that prison a living hell. In all sense Ganon should have been through, noble Phantasm or no, but he had the mana of hundreds of people in his body. This didn't help him at all thou, with both the damage he received before hand and the ice itself the mana only served to make his stay in this world a painful one. As he tried in vein to get out he uses up the last of his mana making him shrink smaller and smaller. Saber had enough sense to get out as soon as he felt Ganon start to shrink. He launches himself out of the prison and onto the frozen waters below. He looks back at the ice "It seems the real threat was not the dark king, but the queen of Arendelle. Amazing"

Soon after that Ganon was almost unseeable through the ice he was so small. The masters looked at the ice like normal people in there situation, with their jaws on the floor "I have to fight that?" Wade thinks "I can't say remind me never to piss her off but it wouldn't make much difference"

"Holy sh#t" Norah says simply

A white gem flies down to Caster "Thank you, Great Queen of Arendelle, Saber will finish this" Arata's voice says from the gem

The gem quickly flies over towards Saber "End this" it says

Saber nods, he gets into a stance and wind swirls around him like he is preparing a Luna strike. His blade starts to glow blue but Saber continues to build mana in his sword until it turns a bright orange. All around Saber the air hummed with power and heat making him almost unseeable in through the haze. He jumps up and into the prison and as he lands he makes the tip of his blade just graze the surface of the ice, causing it to melt. Saber then runs down into the prison where Ganondorf was still restrained. As soon as he got in close enough for a strike he stops and charges mana once more. In his state Ganondorf could feel both the power and the heat "So have to come to gloat? Go to hell little prince"

"I can't do that. However I can give you transport" Sabers blade then erupted in mana fire "GREAT AETHER!!" He screams as he bring down Exalted Falchion on Ganondorfs head. The explosion of flames was blinding to see and it even made the freezing temperature go up for a few seconds. The heat with the force of the blast made the ice prison shatter and melt where the flames where at there greatest. After the flames died, what was left of the ice was melted or broken apart. Saber stands there tired watching the remains of Berserker go into the sky. The gem goes to Saber again "Return to base" it says simply

Saber nods as he goes into sprit form and he returns to base.

"Its over" Norah says "Archer were going home"

Archer nods and turns into sprit form and returns to his master

Lindile starts to walk away "Lancer, let us take our leave, we are no longer needed here"

"Lets go home Rider" Zia says leaving

"Assassin, were done here" Wade says

At the other end of the city Artem watches as his command seals disappears from his hand "No. He couldn't be beaten, HE CAN NOT BE BEATEN!" he screams

Maeve walks up to her servant "Caster, or Elsa. I have to ask what do you want me to call you since everyone knows now?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Rider vanished into Spirit Form.

Caster shrugged, looking at the torn apart shipyard where her power had been unleashed. "Honestly it doesn't make much of a difference to me either way."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 am

Lancer and Assassin both go into spirit form, each going with their master.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 am

"Caster it is then" Maeve says walking back home.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"If you get in close could you do it?" Arata asks Saber

Since he used to much mana in the fight against Berserker he was forced to stay in sprit form to rest "If I can get in close it wouldn't be hard to cut her down. But that is a very big if"
___________________________________________________________________________________

"The queen of ice" Zia mutters "Thats a bigger problem then I would've thought"

Lindile makes himself a drink while talking to Lancer "Have you seen that much power before?"

"Archer, the next chance you get, take Caster's head off" Norah orders

Archer nods and reloads all of his weapons

Wade sharpens a hidden blade as he thinks over the nights events "This is not going to end well for me" he thinks
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

"Not without a philosipher's stone no I haven't." Edward replies.

"And that's a bad thig?" Ezio mutters.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 am

Lindile nods "It pains me that I have to ask you to help me make a plan to kill that girl. But this is war"

"Yes actually" Wade says "I die how long do you think your going to last? A day? Two?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 am

"What do you suggest we do about her?" Edward asks.

Ezio brushes the fact away with italian.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:41 am

"Take her out so fast that she doesn't have a chance to fight back" Lindile says

"Posso capire te(I can understand you)" Wade says back
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 am

Notably, Rider had not followed Zia for very long after leaving the site of the battle. Not exactly unusual, however - the man was always wandering about the city turning bicycles into motorcycles and questing for better coffee.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am

"Sounds like a plan then."

"Mierda."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 pm

"For now thou we better rest" Lindile says "I'll be asleep if you need me"

"Take the night off assassin" Wade says

"Rider, are you making it your mission to get good coffee in Japan?" Zia asks his servant

At Arata's mansion a raven appears in the window "Arata Tohsaka, I have received word that it was your servant that took out Berserker. As per the deal, you will receive a extra command seal"

Arata bows his head at the raven and goes up but Saber materializes in front of him and stops him "What are you doing?"

"I defeated Berserker yes, but it couldn't have been done without the help of Caster and her magic. If she hadn't stopped him when she did, we wouldn't be standing here having this talk"

Arata has a short stair down with his servant "Fine, let your enemy have the advantage"

"I'm repaying a debt, I see no sin in this"

The raven went to Maeve and Casters base. It dropped the red stone for the command seal at the window and left. Maeve goes up to it and picks up the stone "I guess we get the command seal" she says. As soon as she puts the stone in the hand that houses her command seals, another part of the design appears making her the first Master to have more then three command seals besides the overseer.

"Goodnight caster" Maeve says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Rider nodded gruffly. He departed again soon after.

Caster generally kept from sleeping - she didn't need to and used the opportunity to find out what had happened in the world since her death, rather like Rider had done prior to his new goal of good coffee.

Of all the things she hadn't expected, though, near the top of the list was Rider dropping by. Elsa was immediately alarmed by this - she didn't expect anyone to attack her so quickly, but Rider had waved aside her concerns and as a gesture of good faith identified himself as Theodore Roosevelt. He'd then wanted to talk about Caster's wish for the Grail.

She remained silent, so Rider kept talking - he seemed to be exceptionally gifted at talking. "I understand if it's something personal you don't wish to share with me - I imagine that's the case for quite a few people. So I suppose we'll talk about mine. My wish is the Grail's destruction."

A full ten seconds of Elsa staring at him went by. "What?"

"Should I acquire the Grail I would wish that it cease to exist. Think about it, Caster. We all banded together to stop the Dark King, Ganondorf. His wish could have been nothing but world domination or something far worse. Then look at, for example, my Master. He's a good man, it seems, but his hatred for the United States twists his judgment more often than not. The power of the Grail is something we shouldn't allow anyone to have - the potential for abuse is far too great. It would be very simple for the victorious Master to wish for omnipotence - and I don't like to think of what the consequences might be for the rest of the world."

"Mr. Roosevelt, your reasoning seems sound but why are you telling me this? You've just freely exposed your entire team's motivation to me."

"Because, my lady, I do not doubt that if you set your mind to it to obtain the Grail you would have no trouble doing so. I'm asking for your help in this."

There was silence as Elsa thought it through. Her own wish was for the chance to live her life without the vast power she wielded, to interact with her family without fear of accidentally freezing them solid, of losing control and throwing Europe into an endless winter. But she'd made next to no moves towards obtaining the Grail - the more she thought about her wish, the less she liked the thought. Roosevelt was in the process of excusing himself and putting on his hat to leave when she said, "I'll do it."

"Hm?"

"I agree with you. It's only a matter of time before one of these Wars ends in worldwide tragedy. I don't believe we have much of a choice here."

"Thank you." Rider's horse appeared and he rode off back to wherever his Master had set up base, leaving the former queen to her thoughts.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:13 pm

The night past on by without anymore fights or interruptions of the magical kind. As the master each fell asleep they felt the same sensation they all felt when they first summoned their servants"

Maeve found herself in a great dance hall surrounded by nobility and guards. She could see Caster, but she looked different. Instead of the ice blue dress that she normally wore she had a normal royal gown and a crown on her head, she also had blue gloves on her hands and for once Maeve couldn't feel Casters overwhelming magic. Maeve assumed that it was the day of Caster coronation. A cupel ran past her and went to Caster. Maeve couldn't hear their conversation but it quickly heated as the two girls started to yell at each other. The other girl pulled one of Casters gloves off and Caster started to walk away as quick as she could to get away from them. The other girl grabs her hand and stops her "Elsa" She says "I don't want to live like this anymore"

"Then leave" Elsa responds

"Elsa don't walk away from me!"

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" Elsa screams as he flings hands at her. After that things went bad. Without meaning to she summoned a huge wall of ice in front of the guests. Everyone around her starred at her in horror and Elsa ran out of the room and out into the courtyard. In fear, Elsa's magic started to go wild and started freezing almost everything in sight. A man with two guards burst out of the ball room "STOP HER" one of them ordered

The two guards around him started to shoot at Elsa. Insitingtivly she built a wall to protect herself and suddenly a ice shard shot out and impaled the noblemen. Everyone was beyond horror at this point and everyone backed away from elsa in fear. The girl from before came out of the ball room and gasped at the dead noblemen "Elsa" she says

The two looked at each other for a few seconds before Elsa ran out to the lake by the castle. As she touched the water it froze. Elsa looked back one more time before she ran across the lake and to the mountains beyond.

Zia found himself in front of the white house of the United States of America. There was a huge crowd gathered in front of the house. The anthem started to play as Rider stood before the people, he turned to a man that was holding a bible and he started saying a pledge

Wade was running through some town. He didn't know where he was or why he was running but he knew he had to get out of sight as soon as possible. He started to climb a building next to a river and the people running after him started to loose sight of him. As soon as he was at the top he turned to see Assassin looking over the city. Looking around Wade could see that the city was easily seen as Venice "Ezio, Is it done?" a voice asks

"Yes. The doge of Venice is dead and now I have the names that I need. I thank you for your help but I must go to Rome"

"Good luck, Assassin"

Assassin takes a stance at the edge of the building and he jumps off. Wade looked out and couldn't see him anymore. He looks down and sees an announcement, a new pope was announced  

Norah found herself in a small library with no windows and closed off with doors that looked like they couldn't be taken out with a pound of C4. In the library with her was a teenage girl with a old time clothes reading a large book on history. Nothing seemed to be happening and Norah wondered if she was a dream or something or not "AHHHHHH!" someone screams.

Looking up Norah could see Archer falling through the ceiling and onto the floor before. He gets himself up and looks up at the girl "Uh, hi" he says

Who ever she was she didn't take kindly to Archer just falling out of the ceiling and she started throwing books at him "Wait-OW-WOULD YOU STOP THAT. I'm not here to harm you"

"Who are you?" she demanded

"Booker Dewitt. A friend, I'm here to help" Archer says

The girls stops throwing books and goes up to Archer "Are you real?"

"Real enough"

At the corner of the room a statue of some man started to play a song and the whole room shook. The girl looked tariffed "No, no you have to leave"

"What is it?" Archer asks

"You can't be seen here by him" A metallic screech comes from outside the room "I'm getting dressed you're to impatient"

"Don't you want to leave?"

"There isn't a way out I've checked"

"What about this?" Archer brings out a silver key

"Where did you get that?" the girl asks as she takes it. She goes over to the door and opens it with Archer's key. The two of them started running through the halls in the building they were in. The building shook again and a screech came again and Norah couldn't figure out what it was, it sounded animal and metallic. Archer and the girl kept running regardless "Keep running Elizabeth!" Archer yells

"How do you know my name?" Elizabeth asks

"Just keep running!"  

They got to a door and Elizabeth tried to open it but it was to big. Archer moves her out of the way and opens the door. Outside the was a walkway out into the sky? How high up were they? Archer and Elizabeth ran out into the walkway and up even higher. Once they were at the top whatever they were on started to fall over. Archer and Elizabeth scream as they fell into the open sky.

Lindile was sitting in a train car going who knows where. Lancer was sitting in the car next to him with a man in a suit of armor with a blond haired girl "So why are you going on this trip?"

"Well first off were on a loosing streak and we need to get stronger as fast as possible" Lancer says

"Yes" The man in the armor says "Teacher is one of the most powerful Alchemist in the world and we better catch her at a good time"

"Yeah if we don't" Lancer looked like he was going to die a painful death "We had a good run didn't we Al?"

"I never got a girlfriend" Al complained

Arata was in the middle of a battle field. All around him people were battling each other, but one side clearly outnumbered the other. That would have been an atavanage but against their enemy it just made the bodies harder to get through. The smaller force cut down the other like they were nothing but grass in their way. There were two swords men that moved so fast they couldn't be tracked by the eye. In another area there was a group of mages firing lighting and other elements out of their hands destroying anyone that tried to come close. In the sky a group of warriors were battling atop pegasi knocking enemy flyers out of the air. Arata looked around to find Saber and he found him, fighting like a demon. Saber was cutting down people left and right while fighting beside the silver haired mage he had seen before. Saber was powerful as Arata expected but the silver mage was equally skilled with the sword and he had a magic tome in his hand. Mages hadn't used tomes to focus magic for thousands of years, but he didn't seem to care. Each spell that came out of the tome was on another level then what he had seen before. After cutting down everyone that was close Saber and the mage started walking into the center of the enemy force. As soon as they got in range the silver mage shot a single lightning bolt and most if not all of the enemy army was destroyed in a single hit. The only ones left was a small force of about twenty men and a noblemen in brown and gold robes with a strange sword "He's all yours" the mage says to Saber

Saber walks alone to the force. As he walks a luna strike started to charge in his blade "Gremell, you will die today! You killed  Eymarin and now, you will burn in hell!"

Gremell laughs a mad laugh "Come at me you stupid prince. COME A DIE!" he screams

Arata wakes up and sees Saber sharpening his sword in the corner of the room "I see your back to full power"

"A good rest is good for all of us"

Maeve wakes as well and goes to find Caster. When she found her she asks "You left your kingdom, didn't you"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:29 pm

"...Yes." Elsa said, distantly. She seemed to be deep in thought. Before Maeve could follow up her question, Elsa spoke again. "What wish do you have for the Grail, Master?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:24 am

Ezio decides to dawn civilian clothes and go for a walk around the city.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 am

Maeve was caught off guard by the question and didn't speak at first. After some time she sat down "My wish for the grail? At first I thought I would wish for Britain to be the greatest power the world has ever seen. An empire that would last for millions of years, but now. I have been going through the records of Britain's royal family's participation in the grail war. So many people have wasted their lives trying to win this horrible war"

Maeve didn't speak for a while after that, she just sat there deep in thought "I would want these wars stopped" She said finally "So that no more families have to throw away there sons or daughters in a death match for something that could bring world destruction"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arata sits at his alcamy table preparing fire gems to use against Caster when Saber materializes next to him "What is your question King of Exalts?" Arata asks

"I have one" Saber says "If I were to win you the grail, What would you wish of it?"

Arata stops what he was doing and puts his tools down "I am Arata Tohsaka, current leader of the greatest mage family in all of Japan. For generations my family has fought in this war to reach the Root, the source of all magic in the universe. That is all I want nothing more, nothing less. What of you Saber? What would you ask the grail?"

"I would wish for my daughter to have a peaceful life" He says instantly "My failures in life forced my daughter to take up the sword and fight a war she had no business fighting. I wish to remove that failure"

"A noble sentiment, wanting you children to have a life of peace when you lived in war"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Norah runs a comb through her hair while she thinks about her next move. Archer knocks on the door of her room "Breakfast" he says

She goes down and has herself an english breakfast while Archer searches the house for listening devices. After Archer gets back Archer asks "Master, If you had the grail, what would you wish for?"

Norah expected this question would come up sometime and was prepared "I would wish for all militaries to disband and never again come about to have wars come out and kill everyone. A nice little wish if I say so myself, and you Archer?"

Archer makes himself a small cup of coffee "You know who I am and what I have done. In life I made a lot of choices that I don't like saying that I made" he was lost in thought for a few moments

"I fought in the battle of Wounded Knee. I did a lot of things that you don't want to hear. After the battle I made the worse decisions of my life and made a new hell on this earth. My wish is that in the battle of Wounded Knee, I die"

Norah does a dubble take at that "You want to kill yourself?

"Yes" he says simply
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:41 am

Caster smiled. "It seems our goals are aligned, then. I found out Rider's identity, by the way - he's Theodore Roosevelt." As she spoke, she started gathering power again. If she wanted to win the war, a good start would be denying visibility and movement to the enemy. Clouds were already forming over Fuyuki City as the temperature dropped harshly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 am

"When did this happen?" Maeve asks
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:47 am

"Last night."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:04 pm

"You have the most interesting conversations without me" Maeve says

All around the city the master start to see the drop in temperature and clouds "Caster is making her move" Lindile says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:09 pm

"No kidding, what's the plan?" Edward asks

Ezio returns to his base. "Damn cold tonight."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:12 pm

"We find Caster and put her in a position where she can't fight back" Lindile says

"Casters working her magic" Wade says putting on a jacket "Assassin were going to Casters base"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next