TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 25 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:24 am

Sharur began her investigation by approaching the Tohsaka manor carefully.

Elsa was impressed by Elizabeth's magical skill. 

"Cool." Troy's summoning produced a being taller than the average man and jet-black. In place of arms it had folded wings with a wingspan of thirty feet or more, and its feet were pincer-like claws. In place of a head, it had two red eyes set into the upper torso that burned like hellfire. In general, the thing was absolutely terrifying.

Troy sent it off to watch over the Tohsaka mansion before turning to Chrom. "Alrighty then. Let's meet the neighbours."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 am

Chrom takes Troy to meet the rest of the masters
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:14 am

Troy, politely, knocked on the door - to the opening tune of "Guren no Yumiya"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 am

Lindlie opens the door and sees Chrom and Troy "Saber, and you are his new master I presume?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 am

Troy executed a flamboyant bow. "Indeed. Troy Forthill at your service, along with Chrom and my other Servant who is currently out scouting for other Servants entering the city."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 am

"I welcome you Troy Forthill, I am Lindile master of Edward Elric come in" Lindile lets Troy in

Once he was inside Tory was introduced to Norah, Maeve, Elsa, Elizabeth and Booker
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 am

Upon completing his introductions Troy presented Booker with an index card and a pen. "Can I have your autograph?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 am

Booker raises an eyebrow but he writes the autograph like troy asks. He turns to Norah "Was I famous or something after I died?"

Norah nods yes "You were the man that brought down Columbia before it could cause anyone harm. In many peoples eyes you were a martyr for what a good solider should be"

"Either way, Mr. Forthill where do you stand?" Maeve asks "Will you help us defeat the evil servants and master or will you stand against us"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am

"What kind of question is that? Even if I was going to side with the evil guys - which, by the way, I'm not - you'd all just obliterate me where I stand. To say nothing of my Servants - I've got Chrom and King Arthur, I doubt they'd put up with me if I decided to pursue a career of Evil Overlord."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Norah nearly choked "Thee king Arthur?"

"You shouldn't be so surprised" Lindile says "All epic hero's are in the world now"

Before any conversation could be started a telephone built itself out of the floor, the work of Edwards Alchemy. The phone rings and it goes straight to speaker "Lancer" Lindile starts "What did you find?"

"You know that evil servant that Elsa sensed before the other chick blew her circle's away?"

"Yes"

"Well I found his base" Edward spoke like he was about to throw up.

"Give us the location and we can come a-"

"NO!" Edward screams "No, don't come here"

"Why?" Maeve asks

Edward takes a deep breath before speaking "I've seen a lot of horrible things in my life, let just say this puts them all to shame"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 pm

"Wait, what? What did you find?" Troy said urgently. He kinda wanted to know and Elric keeping the information hidden was just making him want to know more.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Edward put the phone away from himself so he could throw up. When he could speak again he just said "Bodies"

From the phone they could hear splashing as someone comes into the room the Ed was in "Who are you?" someone asks "Well I really don't care but I have to ask. Do you like my art?"

"Art?" Ed asks "You call this art?"

"Yes its beautiful isn't it?"

"YOUR STRINGING UP CHILDREN AND RIPPING THEM APART LIKE DOLLS. HOW IS THAT ART!?!" Ed screams

The people listening couldn't see the situation but they could guess that who ever was talking had a disappointed look on his face "So your just like the rest. A shame, I had hoped that another servant like my buddy here could appreciate my art. Anyway we just got back with more supplies so if you don't mind leaving"

Everyone heard the sound of Ed making his Lance out of the earth around him "Your going to hell you animal" he snarls

"Why would I go to hell? God loves art and artists. Buddy could you ah, show him out"

The sound of limbs ripping themselves apart filled the phone "What the hell?" Ed asks

The a voice that sounded inhuman came out "Tell me? Do you mind. If. I. Eat YOU!"

Something crashed into the phone and the line went dead
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:06 pm

"Kids. He's killing kids, huh? Well, that'd be the reason I picked this side. Chrom, I don't suppose you and Arturia could find this schmuck and relieve him of his Servant, hm?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Chrom sword glowed with a deadly red light "Master, it would be my pleasure"

Lindile says a chant to himself and his eyes go pure white for a second "Edward is fighting that thing under the center of the city, a sewer I think"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm

"Right. Chrom, you go help Edward. I'll send my familiar to tell Arturia. I need to buy us some earpieces as well...do that later though." Troy said, directing his familiar to where he believed Arturia was patrolling.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Chrom nods and rushes out of the building to the place where Ed was believed to be

Arturia was found by Troys familier and goes to the same place
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Troy went out to purchase some phones at a nearby electronics store - he wasn't about to show his face until he knew this guy's Servant wouldn't rip him apart and they needed non-magical lines of communication between his hotel room, Booker's base and anywhere else they had set up. Plus the Servants. Magical lines might be easier to use but they were easily traced by savvy mages. The same mages didn't understand phones or the Internet, however.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 pm

It took him a while but he managed to get to the entrance of the sewer. When he got there he found Edward, he was beaten broken and by the looks of it he was missing an arm "Lancer" he says going to him and taking out a healing elixer "What happened?"

Ed manages a weak smile "He wasn't half bad, that berserker" Ed coughs up blood before looking back up "He has red tentacles coming out of his back, he just as small as me but he's just as strong as any Berserker you will find"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Troy, meanwhile, returned to the base with cell phones in tow.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Chrom gets back to the base with Edward over his shoulder "Any healers?"

The masters turned to see the beaten Edward. Elizabeth quickly went over to Edward and helped Chrom carry him over to a small table they had in the room. Elizabeth says a few words to herself and a medical kit appears in front of her. She starts working on Edward and Chrom goes over to Troy "I found the entrance to the bastards base, Arturia is guarding it so they wont be able to leave easily"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:26 pm

"Well then. I say we pay them a little social call."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Chrom leads Troy to the entrance of the Sewer where Arturia was waiting "Archer will cover the exit from far away with his riffle"

She nods "He hasn't made a move out of the base. He's probably healing from his fight with Lancer"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 pm

"Right. Take Berserker down. I don't care if you kill him, that's your call. I've got some words for his Master." Troy was pretty sure this was unnecessarily risking his own safety but he was a wee bit too pissed to care.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Both Saber's nod. They go in in military fashion, Arturia taking point Troy in the middle and Chrom covering there back.

After about two minutes of walking through the narrow halls they arrive at the base. Instantly Chrom remembered Edwards warning about not coming here. All around them children were nailed to the sides of the pillers of the supports. Those that weren't nailed or mutilated were thrown aside, there broken bodies little more the scraps of there former selves
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Troy's face was a rictus of disgust and fury, twitching slightly. He fidgeted absently with his phone as he wondered where this asshole was.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next