TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+5
Sagansoul001
President WIN
99luftballons
Flagmauth
Sirius Lupin
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 17 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 am

"Yeah, that's me." Teren said dully.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 17 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by 99luftballons Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The Jawa glances at his nearest guard and through sign language signals "Limited offer: Toaster and Popcorn droid for sale!...".
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

The guard turns around and says, "How much?"

Meanwhile, the officer says to Teren, "It was such a shame to hear he died. My clan respected him, even though we're on different sides of the war."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Arrbacca obligingly turned around so the guard could get a good look at the droid, strapped to his back.

"Thanks. For the record, these Rebels are probably the reason why he died." Teren glared at Atton, clearly wishing him a painful death.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:10 am

Zane woke up and he noticed his broken jaw, before noticing a pile of guard armor and a note near him. It said "You owe me, E." Zane used the force to reset his jaw. Then he starts to put on the armor and noticed that there was a key card on the belt. Zane used the key card to get out and walked to the interigation room. He then checked the mercanary kill list and found that Teren's Father was put on the kill list by a lower ranking Officer but Zane didn't recognize the name of the Officer. He entered the room and stood near the Tapegun and started to look like he was trying to figure out how it worked.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 am

"Please forgive me for asking this, but did your father have any contact with the pro-Imperial forces here?" The guard captain asks.

A guard approaches Zane and says, "Private, what are you doing with that gun? Only the analysts are allowed to hold that gun at the moment."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:46 am

Zane moved the gun barrel and made it look like he accidently pulled the trigger and three bands hit the guard nearest him. "Sorry, didn't mean to." he hissed through shut jaws before whipping around and blasting the other guards and blasting Teren. "But I found something." He said as he made the hit list show Teren's Father's death request; including how it should look like, and who put up the Hit on her Dad. "Do you know this idiot?" He asked. "Because if you do then I'll personally put a shot through his head. No charge." he hissed as he smiled before the pain made him loose the smile.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 pm

The Jawa glances at the droid the Wookee is carrying "Depends on what you have to offer. It is good quality with a variety of functions."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:53 am

Teren cried out in surprise as the three bands of tape lashed around her, pinning her arms. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" she snarled at Zane, straining to try and break the tape. She stopped suddenly as Zane held up the hit list. "No idea who he is. Probably a Rebel agent."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:49 pm

(Sagan, for future reference, please roll when in combat or doing a skill.)

Atton snaps his head up. "Can I have a look at the list?"

"Tell me what other functions the droid can perform." The guard says to the merchants.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Horatio turns to the Ranking Officer in the room.

"Sir, I think perhaps you ought to improve your methods of detaining persons of interest. You kept our weapons in here with us, and allowed a guard to be impersonated by Zane, who seems more like a madman every moment. That gave him the opportunity to storm in here, seize control, and now you have a guard buying a popcorn droid from a formerly incarcerated merchant.

While I have nothing against lawful commerce normally, This all reflects very poorly on your security. I'm afraid that as a Jedi knight, it is now my duty to intervene in this situation to prevent it from getting any further out of hand.

He reaches out and his lightsaber comes to his hand from where it was laying in the pile of confiscated weapons. Activating it, he steps toward Zane.

"Zane, I do not wish for there to be combat here, but you seem to be out of control. What's more, your story makes little sense. Why would the Empire go to so much trouble to recommission Admiral Greyflight, only to kill him?"

"If you are so strong, surely you can afford to be peaceful? If you know you need a force limiter, surely you can show some control?"

"Stand down. Let the authorities do their job, and let us figure this out together."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

(Thanks for pointing out the things I forgot to do.)

The Head of Security just happened to walk in, hoping to interrogate the party, when he hears Horatio tell the guard off. He just shakes his head and says, "I'm going to have a long talk with Captain Scarrlett and most of the force."

He turns his head to see the guard in front of the Jawa take out some credits and hand them to the merchants. The Head of Security sighs in annoyance and says, "A really, really, really  long talk."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 am

Arrbacca set down the droid in front of the guard and patted its head. The droid woke with a bleep and Arrbacca told it in his language that it was going to belong to the guard now.

Teren, using her mechanical arm, tried to break free of the tape.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 am

The member 'Mycrodeeth' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 2
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" The guard captain shouts.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Teren completely ignored the captain, as she wasn't doing anything particularly disruptive, and attempted to snap the tape again.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

The member 'Mycrodeeth' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 20

The tape, worn from Teren's earlier struggles against it, snapped off almost effortlessly. She pulled the ragged remains of the strips from her uniform, glowering at Zane.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 am

Zane looked at Teren.

"I think that her father was killed for greedy ambitions. A lower ranking officer under his command set up the hit so they would move up in the ranks. But the killer isn't in the room. It was too perfect of a kill. I want to help Teren avenge her father."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Teren bared her teeth. "If you want so bad to do me a favor, stand over here so I can rip your guts out, you %$#@ bastard!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by OperaPhantom Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:36 pm

[Alright, Mycro, you asked me to join]
"Is that really a good idea to kill him here,Teren?" asked another member of the police group, who came from behind.
OperaPhantom
OperaPhantom
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Teren whirled to face the officer. "He killed my mother."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by OperaPhantom Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

"That's still no excuse for bloodshed. Now go and leave me to do my business."
OperaPhantom
OperaPhantom
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"The hell it isn't." Teren snarled, though she made no threatening moves towards Zane or the officer; there were an awful lot of police in the room or around.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

"Who the hell let the mercenary out of his cell?" Captain Scarrlett shouts.

"I think you may be mistaken, Zane." Atton says.

All around there were guards armed and ready just in case things get out of hand.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 pm

[Can we move the plot along pl0x?]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next