TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 5 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 pm

<Dude. There's a reason that pizza was sitting next to her.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 5 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:54 pm

<Maledizione cazzo noci in un inferno cazzo faccia su un cazzo incrostato pogo stick tette cagna!
>

Kon walks back in without a word and sits away from Blake.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Blake sees his face, and moves herself and her pizza to the side slightly.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:29 pm

<Kon you're scaring the children>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:50 pm

<THAT'S WHAT DARTH VADER IS FOR!>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:52 pm

<You don't know man, you don't know.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:53 pm

<I realize you can't see and all but just smell the pizza before eating it. Also the look Blake's giving you is priceless.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Blake was currently, looking at Kon with a look that was something between puzzlement, concern, fear, disgust, and whatever emotion you feel when you eat something raw.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Jeff would have stepped in to try and mediate but Darth Vader showed up onscreen and his train of thought visibly exploded.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Kon looked to Blake and sent an isolated message to her that only she could hear.

"Sorry about that."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:18 pm

"It's fine, but it's not that bad."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 pm

"I bet it isn't, i just was expecting something much different than fish and it threw me way the hell off guard."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Blake blinks "Oh, then maybe you should pay a bit more attention before you reach for food. No offense."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:27 pm

<I informed you thusly> Jeff couldn't "hear" them but he knew what they were saying, courtesy of his godly senses.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:02 pm

The movie night went off without a hitch. Ruby demanded that everyone do it again sometime, and this time watch the other starwars movies. Mark agreed, after all, it was kind of fun. Wiess thought the acting was a bit off, but Mark reminded her that the movie was older than her mother. Blake, did not watch the movie, she just read her book quietly before putting it back and getting the next in the series. When she did she asked Jeff "Do Dresden and Susan get together? They're... kind of cute."

Nick enjoyed the movie like always, and everyone else on his team did as well. Surprisingly, Nora sat still long enough to watch it. Soon enough, the night was over and the next day was here.

"Jeff, what was our first class again?" Mark asked upon waking.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Jeff smiled and wagged a finger back and forth. "Spoilers..." he said, briefly channeling River Song.

The next day, "Uhh...something about hands. Hand to hand, for some reason, no idea why." Jeff responded as he put on his uniform and wrestled the tie into a bow tie rather than its actual position
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

"Oh, ok then." Mark says, putting on his tie as well.

The conversation down to the hand to hand stadium mostly consisted of Wiess asking Jeff and Mark questions about the lore of Star wars. Which the two were more than happy to divulge to the young padawan. Yes, Yoda was old. Yes, he was broken. Yes he was made from a puppet.

When the team finally got to the stadium, the first thing they noticed was the lack of any training equipment. There was just a teacher, sitting in the center of everything, meditating with no care in the world. He cocks and eye open and smiles at you, "So, you're my first class? Well, can't say that I'm not excited. I've heard a lot about you."

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 5 E1fda392a7fb15c79b92baab09e4d2614c094e07

He takes the time to smile at each one of you, then he sees Wiess.

"Oh shit you're a Schnee aren't you?"

Wiess blinks "Excuse me?"

"Ok, before we begin, I'm the teacher here, and you can't sue me for what I did."

Mark glanced at Wiess "You know this guy?"

Wiess shakes her head "I've never met him before in my life."

"Excuse me, professor." Ruby says, raising a hand "Who are you? I mean, I'm sure you're an awesome hunter but... we have no clue what your name is."

The professor scratched the back of his head "Well, I guess we'll be needing that if things are going to get started. According to my contract, I'm supposed to say my name is Professor Andel, but just call me Sinn."

Wiess thought over the name for a second before it dawned on her. Sinn laughed and waved at Wiess "She out of the hospital yet?"

"You're the one that beat Winter?"

"Whose Winter?" Mark asked.

"My sister, and second in command to one of the three generals of Atlas!"

"So that means she's good at fighting right?"

"... do you know nothing of how Atlas works?"

"Vacuo remember?"

"Oh hey same!" Sinn says "Born and raised on the desert sands!"

"You put my sister through a wall!"

"I said I was sorry."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 pm

"Weiss there are literally thousands of excellent reasons to throw, punch, kick or otherwise impel a person through a wall."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:11 pm

"Don't forget flipping people into walls." Sinn adds.

"You're not helping here!" Weiss yells.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:13 pm

"Weiss don't yell at the teachers, that's my schtick." Jeff scolded, hands on hips in a deliberate impression of the heiress.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 pm

"Oh so that part of my report wasn't inaccurate." Sinn says. "Going to have to apologize to Ivory later."

He claps his hands together "Well, anyway! I'm here to teach you guys how to really throw a punch. But first off, I need to know just how good you guys are. So either come at me one at a time, or all at once. Which ever is faster for you."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Jeff was struck by the ridiculous image of Weiss Schnee punching somebody. "Go on, sic 'im Weiss. By order of your team leader, avenge your fallen sister!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Wiess glares slightly at Jeff and looks at Sinn. Then, Sinn moves.

One second he's standing in the center of the room, the next, he was right next to the space Wiess was. The snow haired princess found herself next to a wall, out of breath and out of aura.

He looks around "Next?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm

"Today I Learned Weiss glaring at people qualifies as an attack according to her..." Jeff shook his head. Beating the crap out of a teacher wouldn't do wonders for his cover, so here he would have to take a dive. Aura poured into his hand and shaped itself into a translucent teal simulacrum of Advent of Thunder as he lunged at the professor, angling his approach so that when he got hit he'd go flying into the same wall as Weiss. His backpack was there along with his copy of Storm Front, which he wanted to read again since his discussion with Blake the previous night.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Sinn's eye's widened at the sight of the weapon.

"Neat." He says.

Sinn's hand blurred, and Jeff's construct shattered in his before everyone's eyes.

"Say, do you want the same wall or a different one?" Sinn asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next