TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 31 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:26 pm

"Depends on if they're going to come back here and attack my team or my friends again. If they're smart enough to back off then whatever - they mess with anyone at Beacon and I'll kick their asses so hard they'll have to reach up to zip their pants."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 31 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Ozpin smiled "And that, is exactly what I wanted to hear."

"That's horrifying. But on that same note, I'm going to give Mr. Torrus a nice talking to when he comes back."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:56 am

"There's no point. He won't be able to hear you while I'm tearing him into fleshy ribbons to decorate a tree with. Either he'll be screaming really loudly or his eardrums will be gone."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 pm

"... you're a ray of sunshine aren't you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 pm

"Precisely, a ray of sunshine without the planet's shielding atmosphere and magnetic field so it burns away your skin as you boil alive in your own fluids before your brain splits the skull like so much misshapen rising bread."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Ozpin looks up from his coffee "You wouldn't happen to have a portable laser with that effect by any chance?"

Mark glanced at the head professor "What is wrong with you?"

"It sounds like a great way to keep people safe."

"... what did you do to him?" He asked Jeff.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 10, 2017 10:58 pm

"Shh." Jeff laid a finger across Mark's lips, shushing him. "He understands."

A moment passed.

"Anyway, I don't have a laser that does that on me but they're probably simple enough to make if you have mirrors that work in gamma ranges to act as a lasing medium for the beam."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 pm

"But can you make one?" Ozpin asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Jeff was holding what appeared to be a stylized 50s-era ray gun, ostensibly of the variety in question. It was unclear exactly at what point in the conversation he had acquired it. "Why do you ask?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat May 20, 2017 11:43 pm

"No, seriously, what do you need a laser like that for? And can't you get your own? Everything I've seen indicates way more than adequate technology to do so, especially considering the existence of Dust."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu May 25, 2017 10:03 pm

"Legal reasons." Ozpin says "But for now, we should have some help with the condition of your friends."

Coming through the destroyed door, a young man in a doctor's lab coat and a think pair of rim glasses comes through. He adjusts his glasses and focuses on the student "Do you have their conditions?"

"Aura execution." Ozpin says.

"Better than what could have been I imagine." He says "Are you two the only conscious member and.... Professor Ozpin why are you carrying a weapon of mass destruction?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 25, 2017 10:14 pm

"Isn't Beacon Academy arguably a weapon of mass destruction?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat May 27, 2017 9:46 am

He holds up a finger then lowers it "Fair point. But, again I ask how are the injured?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat May 27, 2017 12:15 pm

"Alive. Other than that I don't know, I'm not a doctor"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:23 pm

"Well, that is why I'm here isn't it?" He says.

He makes his way over to the other group and extends his hand. From his fingers, a beam of light emerges and envelopes each of the downed teammates.

"They'll be fine, thank god."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 pm

"Excellent. Those other assholes live another day."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:17 am

"Jeff be nice."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:52 pm

"I'm being nice, as proved by the continent being intact."

[ONE TIMESKIP OF FAKE COMAS LATER!]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:31 pm

[INSIDE BEACON WITH ONLY THE MAIN PEOPLE MINUS NICK BECAUSE HE'S ASLEEP]

"...we should use that time skip thing more often, saves a lot of time and effort." Mark says fixing his new rifle.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 pm

"In that we are of one mind, it seems." Jeff materialized a new copy of Advent of Thunder because Mark was doing weapon-related things and it felt thematically appropriate. "Remind me again, what are we doing?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31