TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 2 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 pm

<Ruby and Yang are big into cowboy, Wiess likes cheese, Blake likes fish, I think Pyrrha likes pepperoni, and the rest I don't know. Maybe a few more cheeses to be sure.>

Out loud Mark said "On it." Before typing in his scroll for the nearest pizza place.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 2 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 pm

<Weiss would like cheese, wouldn't she.> Jeff made a face at the idea of fish pizza. Probably something with alfredo sauce rather than tomato sauce, really...he couldn't see how any kind of fish went with tomato sauce. <Can't go wrong with some meatlover's, maybe one half-taco half-supreme to make sure we round everything off nicely.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Within minutes he'd hooked the projectors up and flashed a series of images across them to make sure they were working, followed by hooking up the surround sound and playing music through it to make sure THAT was working. "Okay, Kon was right, the acoustics are pretty good here." he said over the sound of power metal being played.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 pm

He then grabbed his Scroll and called Kon. "KONWHATDOYOUWANTFORPIZZATELLMENOW"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Jeff heard muffled swearing coming from the other side of his dorm room door, and then Kon through his cell phone. "Plain pepperoni is fine."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm

"'kay. Also what do your teammates want they're invited too."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:39 pm

There were some muffled voices on the other side of the phone and Kon returns, "Nora likes spice so Buffalo chicken pizza, Jaune and Pyrrha both want pepperoni as well."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:40 pm

"kay thanks. Ask them if they've seen Star Wars."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:45 pm

More muffled voices. "The response I got from everyone was "What's Star Wars?" So I don't think so, I told them it was an obscure indie series that nobody's heard of."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:48 pm

"Neat. Hold on a second while I text Nick." A few minutes went by. "Okay, Mark, Team ANVL wants pepperoni and buffalo chicken, MBYR wants meatlovers, cheese, fish (question mark, by the way) and a guarantee that I won't let Ruby's sister in the room."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:26 pm

"Sounds fine by me!" Mark says, making the order.

"Why can't Yang come in?" Ruby asks Jeff.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:31 pm

"Because Nick claims she's harassing him nonstop. She's invited anyway, don't worry. Honestly I don't see why he thinks this is such a problem, the three of us have given him more grief than she ever could even if she can flirt with him."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:41 pm

"She should be fine." Mark said "Honestly I'm surprised Nick hasn't just punched her through a wall."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 am

"Punching her through the wall causes undue property damage and potentially hurts other students, something I want to say there's rules against though I maaaaay be wrong. Either that or he likes the attention."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 pm

"Oh Yang can take being punched through a wall." Ruby says.

"I love how you say that so casually." Mark says finishing the order for Pizza.

"It happened a lot back at Signal."

"Wait what?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:24 pm

"First of all that's awesome. Second of all I'm not so worried about Yang, I'm more worried Goodwitch is going to try and literally crucify Nick if he breaks down a wall." <Because trying to get out of that is going to be a pain without abusing god powers.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:38 pm

<Burn that bridge when we come to it.>

"Anyway, what are we starting with? I'm thinking Star Wars."

"What's star wars?" Both Ruby and Wiess ask.

"Something amazing."

"I doubt that." Wiess says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:42 pm

"Weiss the prequels don't exist, work with us here please. Mark, when's the pizza getting here?" Jeff said as he hooked up his PC to the projectors and ran a quick video to make sure it was working, leafing through his desk for the Star Wars DVDs with his free hand.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

There was a knock at the door to the dorm room, opening the door slightly, Kon's head popped through the small opening, "yo, we're ready when ya'll are."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:27 pm

"Awesome! The pizza's should be here soon."

Someone tapped Kon's shoulder. He turned around to see a pizza delivery man "I've got an order for a Mark?"

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Kon sidesteps out of the deliverer's way. "That's him." He says pointing at Marcus before going to invite the rest of his team.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Mark pays the man, and sets the pizza down so that everyone can get a slice. He forcibly sits Wiess down in the front so that she had a good view.

"Ok, everyone ready?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:40 pm

"Are now. " kon said, walking in followed by his team.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:41 pm

"Give MBYR a second to show up, I'm sending them a text now."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:43 pm

"Sound system working?" Kon asks, popping open a can of soda without making a sound.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next