TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 36 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:08 pm

"YES!" Jeff punched the air. "Wait, now I need to figure out what to do with free period."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 36 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:10 pm

"I know what I"m doing." Kon says, reaching inside his jacket and pulling out a notebook and begins to write on it, periodically erasing and re-writing words.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Jeff decided that first he'd check his Scroll to see if the things he'd ordered had been delivered yet. Since he wanted to set up a cuttlefish tank in their dorm, he needed to make sure he got them handled as soon as possible after they were delivered.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Nora looked over his shoulder "What are you working on?"

Mark meanwhile, stretched his arms and started heading back to his room "If you guys need me, I'll be listening to music in the room."

The order light was green, meaning that it was indeed in the room.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:27 pm

"Yessss..." Jeff quickly ran back to his room. Within minutes of his arrival he had a full fishtank setup built and working and was busily filling it with water, as he carefully set up a number of small plastic containers near the main tank.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:30 pm

"A piece of music that's been stewing around in my head for a while now and I finally know what to do with it. " Kon says, and with my semblance, I don't need any fancy equipment to make it." He says before the entire room could hear a Symphony begin to play.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Nora's eyes widened "Can you make theme songs for everyone!? That would be so awesome! Imagine it! You walk into a room and your theme starts playing oh can mine have huge drums and stuff? I want to have my enemies fear the flight of the Valkyrie!"

In the dorm room, Mark arrived with Wiess. The two of them had been talking about weapon design. His riffle and her rapier.

"I'm just saying isn't it a little ineffective in the blocking category of things?" Mark asked.

"You're not supposed to block with it, you're supposed to be faster."

"But what if you have to take a hit and you only have an centimeter of steel between you and death?"

"The key is not to get hit in th-What in Remnant is that?" Wiess asks pointing at the tank.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:35 pm

"It's a fish tank, why, what's it look like?" Jeff consulted the instructions. "I know I put this together right. Look." He held up a picture of what the tank was meant to look like - he had indeed set it up correctly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:36 pm

"Given a few days, and a lot of coffee, I can probably have one ready for each of you." Kon takes out another sheet of paper and begins writing on that as well.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:55 pm

"But... what's in it?" Wiess asked looking at the cuttlefish.

"AWESOME!" Nora screams.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:59 pm

"I hope they get the arena repaired soon, sparring was fun."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:05 pm

"Nothing yet. I'm filling it up with saltwater, then I'll add the cuttlefish."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

"You broke it in the first place." Ren commented.

"What on earth are cuttlefish?" Wiess asked.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:17 pm

"No, Nick turned it into glass, which made it very difficult not to break. so if he didn't do that we wouldn't be here."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:18 pm

"They're great is what they are. Take a look."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Jeff pulled Weiss over and used his other hand to point to the single visible cuttlefish. "That's Sovereign," and a random point at the bottom of the container, "and that's Harbinger. Once I have the tank filled the autofilter will adjust the water's conditions to match the container they're in now so I can put them in the actual tank without killing them from the shock."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Ren just blinked and said nothing.

"Ok?" Wiess says.

<You had to get the Mass Effect plug in somewhere didn't you?> Mark sent through mind thing.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:34 pm

<My cuttlefish are the vanguard of your destruction. You exist because they allow it, and you will end because they demand it.> Jeff deemed Weiss' reaction to be satisfactory and returned to monitoring the water's status. Eventually the tank was filled and adapted, so he released the cuttlefish into their new home and placed the lid on the tank. "Bam. Feeding time is after classes for the day so you can get used to it in there."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Weiss looks over the room "You have a computer and a bunch of pet fish. Is there anything else you want to get to take up more of our living space?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:41 pm

"Excuse you. I'm taking up the space of a bed and a footlocker, in the corner. I can fill the rest of the room with shaving cream if you like but I'm taking up EXCEPTIONALLY little space."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:41 pm

by this time, Kon has already written a piece for his teammates and is showing them all now.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:32 am

"He has a point, he isn't taking up that much space."

"I was just worried that this was the first of many things to fill up this room." Wiess said.

"Why? This tank's kind of cute." Ruby said pointing a finger at her partners tank.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:34 am

"Thank you, Ruby." Jeff held his hand up for a high-five. "Also, I can't think of anything else to even put in this room, except maybe a TV and I'd wall-mount it and make it available for everyone in here to use anyway, so it would take up basically zero space."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 am

"I also take requests, anybody want to hear something?" Kon asks, reaching into his bag and pulling out a jar with the word "tips" written on one side.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:16 am

Ruby took the high five and Mark pointed at his friend "Yes, game night! I'll get to work."

He jumped on his bed and began typing on his scroll.

"What are you doing?" Wiess asks.

"Programming a game."

"From nothing?"

"Yeah."

"Oh how about Piano man?" Pyrrha asks.

"Oh that would be amazing! I can totally see you busting out a huge opera with the four scores and seven whatevers! And then-" Nora says but she was cut off by Ren.

"See what I've become. Please." Ren whispers.

Pyrrha blinks "I haven't heard of that. What is it?"

"It was my mentors favorite song."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next