TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 40 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Professor Joung glanced behind her "You have quite the active mind don't you."

"Not really." Mark said.

"I wasn't talking about you, but yes. You're mind is as blank and barren as a desert. I'm slightly impressed."

"Thanks?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 40 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:36 pm

"Hm? What? Oh. Yeah, I have ADHD." Jeff paused for a moment. "A lot of ADHD"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:40 pm

The professor, while her gaze sweeping past Kon, could faintly hear music, not just any music, but orchestral music centering around Kon.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm

"So does my brother, no worries. In fact, ADHD minds are the best to listen too."

She puts down her chalk as the rest of the class comes in "So then, why did you become Huntsmen?" She asked everyone in the class.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Kon's music stops with the sound of a record scratch.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Jeff looked around at his fellow students, clearly expecting one of them to answer.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Kon stands up and clears his throat, " I came from a family of doctors, mainly treating Grimm related injuries where we lived. With my aura being what it is, I was doing all I could to treat the injuries of people. One day I got tired of treating the aftermath, of seeing what these people went through. So I decided to come and study to be a huntsman, to treat the wound at it's core, and take care of the problem before it can even start. "

Kon sits back down.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 am

Professor Joung nodded and glanced around the room for everyone else.

Mark stood up, much to the surprise of Wiess "It was in the family. My family... or the people who called themselves my parents had a very particular skill set. One that didn't result in people continuing to breath properly. I was a kid, and I didn't know any better. So I sat down, shut up, and learned how to fire a riffle. Wasn't until I met Jeff here that I actually started seeing the error of my parents ways."

"How did you meet?" Professor Joung asked.

"His family was a target. My first big job."

The class had varying degree's of reaction. Most of them surprise, others horror, but Mark ignored them.

He glanced around "Vacuo is a tough place to live if you can't make it to the oasis."

"And how did he convince you?"

"He kicked the ever living crap out of me and put me in front of the Elders for trail. As tenically I hadn't done anything yet, and I was ten at the time, they let me pass so long as I went to a beginning hunter academy."

"So it was either this or Prison?"

"Not really." Mark said scratching his head "It was just me. I don't like feeling that I owe someone something. I want to make it up to them as soon as possible, say sorry to many times and all that. Had I not try to put a bullet in Jeff's head, I would probably be on the most wanted list for Vacuo right now. Given how I'd rather not be remembered like that, I owe my team leader a lot. So this is my way of saying thank you. By making sure he doesn't get hit by another sniper shot."

With that, he sat down.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:48 am

Jeff figured there was a pretty good chance nobody else in the room was going to top that. He glanced at the other two members of his team, then at Teams ANVL and MBYR.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Professor Joung noticed Jeff looking around "And what about you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 am

"Couple of reasons, actually. First off, it's simply the most awesome thing since pretty much ever. All the superhuman abilities thanks to Aura, the ridiculously cool weapons, and having teammates is neat, even if I'm pretty sure Weiss and Mark are going to kill one another if I leave the two of them alone for too long. Not to mention saving people's lives!"

"Second off and more importantly, because fuck the Grimm. I'd say I've had it with hearing about this, that or the other Grimm attack and how many people died from it but that would be such a horrendous understatement I'd have to cut my own tongue to make it up to the language. I'll see peace back on Remnant if I have to bludgeon every last Grimm to death with my own damn skull and the only downside is they're so mindless I can't draw it out nice and slow."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Mark shrugged "She couldn't if she tried."

"Fight me right now."

"Hey Jeff, she's liking me again!"

"I hate you."

"I know you do and I'm sorry."

"I don't accept your apology."

"Maybe one day."

Professor Joung wrote down Jeff's response on her scroll, the only one she bothered documenting the entire time.

"You want to fight a force that has plagued humanity for generations? How do you intend to defeat them? You are one man before an army."

<Oh she has no idea.> Mark thought.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 pm

"Well, that's the thing, I've got this technique that works wonders. I take my macuahuitl or any other suitably serrated sword substitute and I stick it in their heads and they die. Repeat several million times and hey presto! Grimm is kill."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:14 pm

"That sounds incredibly inefficient."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm

"Of course it does, I'm being a wiseass."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40