TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 16 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Zia bit his lip in anger but he concedes to Riders point "Fine then, what do you require of us?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 am

"Simple. Attack him and either destroy enough of his magic defenses that I am able to rescue my Master alone or do that yourself."

"Hm. Seems simple enough. I doubt the magic defenses of any one man can stand up to a Heroic Spirit." Rider said, visibly thinking. "Where would we be attacking?"

"Tohsaka Mansion, in the middle of the city."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 am

Zia gets up and goes to his files list. He pulls out one and returns to the servants "In terms of magical strength, Tohsaka Mansion is a fortress of magical wards and defenses. Since he is expecting Caster to show up I expect most if not all of them will be tuned to fire magic, witch so happens to be my specialty. It will take me a few minutes but I can set up some wards around us so that all of us will be protected from most if not all of the fire traps"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 am

"A cavalry charge through a field of flames - now there's a mental image!" Rider was grinning his trademark grin.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 am

"Don't get your hope up Rider" Zia says going over to his supplies to start making the ward
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 am

"Oh, stop flabbling. Pessimism never got anyone anywhere."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 am

After about ten minutes Zia comes back to the two servants, holding two red amulets "These will protect you from the fire if it comes anywhere close"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Rider promptly donned the amulet, but Caster declined. "I appreciate the gesture, but I'll be fine without it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Zia raises an eyebrow "I know you are very powerful, but overconfidence has lead to more then one servant being beaten in these wars, just look at Berserker"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Rider put his two cents in. "I knew her in life, Master. Overconfidence isn't something she needs to worry about - if anything, it's the opposite."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Zia takes that in but doesn't ask anymore questions "Fine" he says putting the amulet on himself "First things first, how would you start this operation Rider?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:28 pm

"Find and neutralize his magic defenses - most of them shouldn't slow me down, but speed is key here. My Rough Riders should be able to power through anything up to and including the walls of the mansion, at which point we can either attack Saber's Master directly or open enough of a hole for Caster to get through and solve all of the problems based on that."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Zia thinks it over "Very well, show the world your power Mr. President"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:28 am

Roosevelt straightened his hat and headed out to Tohsaka Mansion.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:45 pm

As Rider approaches the mansion Arata sees him come up to the defenses "Why are you here Rider?" he asks himself as he pours himself a glass of wine

Saber was in the same room securing the binds that held Maeve in place "Maybe he has come to end your sick little game"

Arata promptly used magic to make the glass explode "A game? You think I enjoy this?"

"I have seen men delight in sicker things" he says

"This is necessary!"

"I can tell, my powers of observation are fine"

Arata takes a cloth and wipes the wine off his hands "Just wait and defend the manor if it comes to it"

Saber nods. All around the mansion red gems rose up and glowed with harsh light. Most of them turned into a shield for the house but others turned into fire constructs of soldiers. They formed a line outside the boundary and charged Rider
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Rider stood there, calmly. As a fire golem swung its sword at him, it was met by Rider's saber, parrying it effortlessly and then neatly bifurcating the golem at the waist. A moment later he had his rifle out and a hail of bullets destroyed the rest. Soon there were none remaining, only Rider climbing onto his horse that he'd summoned. He raised his saber into the air and it caught the light, gleaming.

Well, that must be his Noble Phantasm - he'd just summoned an entire regiment of cavalry soldiers. 1,250 ghostly men on horseback, all with rifles and sabers not unlike Rider's. Waving his hat in the air, Rider ordered them forward and they accelerated to about Mach 1, smashing through Tohsaka Mansion's shields one after the other.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Arata swore as he watched Rider and his men destroy the defenses one after the other "Theodore Roosevelt, President of the United States and leader of the Rough Riders" Saber says "Not the average Servant summoned for the war but a powerful one none the else"

Arata slams his fist against the table but then he regains his composure "He is of no concern. In a few moments the grail will be mine and this war will be over. Saber, keep him busy until the time is needed"

"As soon as you use your last command seal to make me" Saber says

"I'm sorry? I don't think this conversation should be happening, I am your master or have you forgote-!" Arata's premature lecture was cut off by Saber moving at lightning speeds and grabbing his master by the neck and effortlessly hoisted him into the air "I am well aware as my position as Servant and you as my master" Saber says with a cold stair "I will fallow your orders, but only when they don't sh#t all over the ideals feelings of the people I owe my life to. You, Arata Tohsaka, make a mockery of chivalry and the code it in tales. I don't care how you think your actions are for the greater good, you have made a grave mistake by thinking that you could force me to do anything you say and act like it means nothing!"

After finishing his sentence Saber drops Arata on the ground. Arata gasps for air and looks as Saber starts to walk out "With my magic resistance I can ignore your last command seal when you use it. Unless you recompense, this is the last order I will do for you, master" Saber said the word with such venom that Arata could do nothing but watch as his servant dematerialized and went outside.

As Rider came through the last of the barriers Saber puts himself between the front doors and Rider's army "It makes me glad Mr. President, that you too also cherish your companions and allow them to answer the so they can ride once more"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 am

Rider pulled his Rough Riders up short. "Hail, Saber! I don't suppose you'd mind stepping aside and allowing me to finish my charge? You interrupted at rather a climactic moment." Roosevelt wasn't entirely certain Saber wouldn't actively try to stop him, but it didn't matter now anyway. With the last of the mansion's defenses shattered, Caster, in Spirit Form, should be able to get inside now and give Arata Tohsaka a stern reminder of why it isn't a good idea to deliberately provoke her.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 am

"I apologize for disturbing your great charge, but I have been given the order to stop you from getting in the mansion. My master, of course said nothing about letting Caster past. Caster, if your out there please use the front door" Saber says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 am

Caster was only too happy to oblige him, quickly entering the mansion - not through the front door, since she was in Spirit Form and despite Saber's cooperation she didn't want to make things too easy for Arata.

Rider replaced his hat, which was remarkably not battered from the sheer force of the charge. "So, Saber, now that you've stopped me what do you plan to do?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Saber watches Caster go through the house and up the stairs "To tell you the truth, I don't know. I don't want fight you nor do I want you to attain the grail. For now I must humbly ask you to go with a selfish desire of mine, wait, Mr. President. Wait and see what happens in the next few moments, when the time comes, we both know what has to be done"

Arata watched as Saber talks to Rider and immediately goes to Maeve's side. As soon as he gets there Maeve puts on a weak smile "Caster's coming, and Saber wont do a thing to stop her"

Arata puts a few more binding gems around her "You will stop talking now"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:07 pm

The ambient temperature of the room dropped forty degrees in less than a second after Arata finished his sentence. Chains of ice sprang into existence, hauling him against the wall and pinning his limbs in place as Caster materialized walking through the door.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Maeve laughs a pained laugh as she sees her captor trapped like she was

Arata struggles for a second before realizing that its pointless and returning to his normal demeanor "Welcome to the house Caster"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm

"Don't speak to me unless you want me to change my mind about killing you." Caster said sharply, inspecting Maeve's restraints.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:54 pm

The restraints were made completely of gem magic and alchemy that was connected to Maeve. Caster could easily tear it apart but she wouldn't know what that would do to Maeve

"You have second thoughts about killing me? This is a grail war not a petty squabble" Arata says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next