TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Alexandrite

+4
President WIN
Doomwing
Flagmauth
Sheogorath
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokémon Alexandrite - Page 11 Empty Re: Pokémon Alexandrite

Post by Sheogorath Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 am

(Sinnoh region)

Morty pulls out a map of Johto:

Pokémon Alexandrite - Page 11 JohtoMap%5B1%5D

"See this mountain over here?"

He points to the blue mountain on the right side of the map.

"That's where I had in mind. It's really far away from Team Rocket and most people don't even go there normally."
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:00 am

"Mount Silver!?" Luna Exclaims. "But it is very very dangerous there!"
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 pm

"Which is why no one would ever think of looking for pokénsurgents there! I like it Morty; once we level up our pokémon some more, and get some with the flight and secret base powers, we'll be all set to create a fullscale operation for taking down Team Rocket. I love it!" Venus rubs her palms together evilly.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Luna looks over at Venus skeptically. "Even so, We can't take them down with Pure Power. It is best to split up for now to cover more ground, and so that they cannot take us all down in one place." Luna points to ilex forest. "If need be I will head down that path myself. There is some people in Azalea town who could help us. From there I will head up to Violet City. I'll check on the status of the Gyms in those towns. Then I will head back to Goldenrod and take the Train to Kanto. If I am Successful on hitching on I will try to search for professor oak." she then points to the Dragon Cave. "Here is where one of the rarer pokemon types is know to live, Dawn you mind heading there?" She looks over to Wattson. "For this to be successful we need to travel in pairs. Wattson mind going with Dawn? and Don't worry I will try to connect up with Blaine." She then points to Mount silver. "Venus you can head here if you so please." She then looks to Morty. "Morty, you can go with Venus to make sure she doesn't get killed."
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 am

Venus looks down her nose at Dawn, (which is hard to do, as she's likely shorter) "For someone who was working at a pokécenter a few hours ago, you sound pretty confident of yourself. Perhaps you should leave this to the professionals hun. Or at least to the Gym leaders who just saved our asses."

"Also, in case you're deaf as well as dumb, I said we should go to Mt. Silver LATER, as in after we get some more pokémon and more experience, and Morty definitely said its far away from Team Rocket, and you completely ignored Aaron, who is in no shape to travel by himself right now. So, thanks for trying, but leave this to us."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

A fire appears in Luna's eyes. "Alright then, I'll leave it to you. I'm off to find oak myself!" Luna storms out of the small shack with her satchle with most of the supplies and kits. Pichu sits on her shoulder, its red bandana fluttering in the breeze. Her pokemon sit on her waste as she walks down the streets.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

"Ah, Luna..."

Aaron glares at Venus before running after Luna, still stumbling a little. His Pokemon follow behind him.

Running after Luna, he manages between breathes,

"Hold...on...please...don't....leave...."
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:01 am

Dawn glared at Venus. "What is your problem?! We can't fight Team Rocket if we're too busy fighting each other!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Luna looks at Aaron. "God… that Venus she is a bitch."
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:22 am

(Considering I haven't had the chance to post yet, and Venus would clearly say something before Luna could leave, I'm going to assume no one has made it out of the room yet.

Also, pokémon sitting on her waste? Wouldn't they follow her, Ian, rather than sit on her shit?)

"(To Luna) Slow down honey, just casue you're brain dead doesn't mean we want you actually dead. We'll need you to do some of the lifting after we all figure out what needs to be lifted, so to speak. (To the others) And for the record, retards, in case no one noticed, Luna was pretty set on splitting us up and trying to get us all killed. Especially you, Aaron! Not to mention she decided to insult everyone, ignore what we said, and dictate what we all were supposed to do, without consulting anyone else. That sounds like the definition of bitchy to me. If she still wants to go, I say let her. I know a little something about teamwork, from the research teams I've run, and it really doesn't need someone like her."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 am

(Pokemon on waste means pokemon in their Pokeballs attached to said waste...)

Luna whips around. "Listen Bitch. If we travel in a large Group we would be seen way to easy. And how did I insult Everyone? I have had more experiance Living on the streets. I've spent more time in situations like these."

Luna looks over to Pichu. Pichu glares at Venus. "Pichu!" Pichu lets off a a large bolt of electricity which shocks Venus. Luna then walks over to the counter and pulls out a pokeball with a pokemon inside. "Hmpf."
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 pm

(you mean waist. otherwise, she's shitting pokéballs.)

Recovering from the shock, Venus storms over and pokes Luna in the chest, eyes blazing, and replies "Ok, so you've been turning tricks on the street most of your life; doesn't mean you know how we need to do this. And for your information, living with no one caring whether you live or die is a lot different from living with a lot of people trying to make sure you die. And this is where I'VE got experience hoe. If we split up, it'll be pretty easy for Team Rocket to divide and conquer, while a small group would have a reasonable amount of stealth, as well as a good chance of survival. And I wouldn't even really care, except you're strutting around acting like Queen Bitch of the Universe. You're insulting our intelligence, not to mention trying to get Aaron killed, and I can't allow that."

Metang, enraged at Pichu's shameless attack on Venus, uses confusion on Luna, who, while outlined in light blue, the same color as Metang's now-glowing eyes, walks over and backhands Pichu, sending it flying across the room. Solosis then quickly uses reflect on Venus, to protect her from more such sneak attacks, while Pawniard uses torment and leer on Pichu.

Venus, moved at this touching display of affection, kneels down and hugs her pokémon. "Aww, thanks you guys, but you don't need to be so hard on poor Pichu. It was just responding to its trainer's feelings. You guys might do the same for me. (This is a completely different side of Venus; she's much more a pokémon person than a people person.) Here, Pichu, (Venus waddles on her knees over to where I assume Pichu is still hurt.) Let me help you out here." she offers Pichu a band-aid with some cream to help with the sting, and a tasty berry. Pawniard, Metang and the other pokémon look on warily.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Pichu Inraged Bites Venus on the hand and Electrocutes her again. Luna snaps out of it and sends out Yanma, Joltick, and Rotom. Joltick covers Pawniard in a Web. Luna Then sends out Theo's Pokemon, Slugma. Slugma uses Ember on Metang. Yanma uses Sonic Boom on Solosis and Rotom uses Thunder wave on Solosis as well.

"I never said we should all go individually! I said we go in groups of Two so as not to attract attention. And I care that I live. If i didn't I would have killed my self Years ago. See this Slugma? This was my friend Theo's. He took care of me after my parents Died. He died Two years ago." Luna frowns. "As you can also see we are not that small as to not be noticed. Four Kids, and Two Famous Gym Leaders. Sure to Drag attention."
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

(Why the hell would Pichu bite me? It just got hit by LUNA, not to mention that if it was really smart then it might have realized that it was Metang using confusion, but not Venus. lol)

With the reflect in place, the bite barely tickles, and the thundershock seems like a bit of static electricity. Venus frowns at Pichu. "Now, now, get over it. It shouldn't be that bad." She carefully applies the band-aid, gives it the berry rather than her finger, and then proceeds to hold it a bit and scratch it behind the ears a little. Venus smiles pleasantly. "There, all better, right Pichu? I'm sorry for what my pokémon did, but you should have known better than to attack a human! They were only defending me."

Unacknowledged by Venus, the battle around them continues. Sigilyph jumps in front of Metang taking the blow of Slugma's ember, as a result of the training They have all been doing, receiving a burn, and quickly transferring it via Psycho shift to the pokémon that looks most susceptible; Joltick. Pawniard slashes at the web, trying to get out of it. Meanwhile, Solosis uses psywave on Slugma, and Sigilyph uses psywave on Rotom. (I'm not sure what you meant for Yanma to be doing, seeing as how it doesn't know sonic boom... so I'll ignore it for now.)

Suddenly, Venus notices the battle raging around them. She storms over to Luna and smacks her right across the cheek, hard enough to leave a mark. "Call your pokémon off, you crazy-ass heartless bitch! Is this what you want? Pokémon suffering for your arrogance? I swear to god, if you think this little of hurting your pokémon friends, not to mention using them as tools to try to enforce your will upon others, I know I sure as hell don't want you around us! If you're no better then those Rocket scum, then yes, leave now! Otherwise try talking, without insulting people, rather than trying to fight to dominate people."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:36 pm

"Hypnosis."

Luna and Venus' Pokemon suddenly stop fighting and collapse, asleep. Morty walks forward, his Gengar next to him. He separates Venus and Luna, before speaking in a very low, but clear tone,

"Venus, when I heard you were...a bit over the top, I didn't think you were this bad. What Luna suggested, while not perfect, is at least a plan. Your rude comments were unnecessary and your attitude is not appreciated by the rest of us. I advise you learn to control yourself, lest you get someone angry who is above your level."

He steps back slightly, before continuing,

"I think the best course of action currently is to stay within Johto, to prevent too much separation, and to stick to large than two-people groups. With the increase in activity from Team Rocket, two could easily get overwhelmed. As for those groups, Venus, Dawn, and I shall head to Mt. Silver to establish a base of operations. Wattson, Aaron, and Luna, you will travel to the safari zone on west part of Johto, in order to gather pokemon and supplies, as a market was, and may still be, set up there. Any questions?"

(Also, Ian, what move did you want to replace with SonicBoom?)
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Venus turns to Morty, "Now, don't you start this too. And here I thought at least Gym leaders had to pass some kind of intelligence test.

Did you, or did you not hear that she wanted to leave Aaron to fend for himself?

Did you, or did you not hear her insult me, and my plan?

Did you, or did you not hear her try to issue us all orders, without our input?

Did you, or did you not see her pokémon to attack me, and then try to attack me after I tried to heal her Pichu, after my pokémon retaliated out of love for me?

Now, as to your plan, sounds great, if you're sure we can handle Mt. Silver. Luna said she believes it to be dangerous, and I have no reason to doubt her knowledge here, except for her low attempt to attack us, much like team Rocket. If you assume that she isn't a spy and saboteur however, her knowledge of this region would be more complete than mine."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 am

(tackle)

Luna looks over at Venus. "And Who's to say my Pokemon didn't break out of their pokeballs and attack you out of protection of me? And trust me… I would never Work for team rocket."
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Doomwing wrote:Luna snaps out of it and sends out Yanma, Joltick, and Rotom.

"Um because of the whole, you know, sending your pokémon out thing? Remember, when you were like, 'Pokémon, go!' You sure you're all right hun? The memory loss thing is a little strange. Not to mention the fact that no one was hurting you..."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Luna looks at Venus. "I don't care what You think. Get the Hell out of My house. I am trying to Come up with a Plan. If you have anything to Say with out Insulting any one of us say it now or Get the Hell out of my House!"
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 am

Venus stares Luna down. "So, you don't care what I think, yet you ask my opinion?

You were about to leave, now you want to kick me out?

You are trying to come up with a plan, even though Morty's already given us one?

and you don't like being insulted, but you insult others.

God, you sound like the ideal Rocket Grunt to me. Try this on for polite; shut the duck up bitch. You leave if you don't want to be part of a team."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am

(Oh, that's nice, it changes f*** to duck. I didn't know it did that automatically. Cool.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Suddenly, an Ember hits Venus' in the back, lighting her hair on fire. Aaron stands behind, with his Pokemon all out, ready to battle.

"At first, I thought you were just a bit over excited to beat Team Rocket, but now I see you are truly cruel to those around you. Morty's plan was made from Luna's, she was leaving because you were bitching at her, and she insults you because you deserve such. Get out of here!"

Togetic shakes its finger, using:

Vacuum Wave

Togetic punches the air, sending a wave of energy into Venus, causing her to go flying out of the house and into the alley.

"Oh! Sorry about the door Luna..."
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

"What the hell! She wanted to kill you, and yet you defend her? I hadn't said a THING until she starts trying to kill us!"
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 pm

"Let me run over this again; 'cause you clearly got hit in the head Aaron" Venus says getting up with steely resolve against the pain. "You call me cruel, and yet I was the only one noticing you were in pain. Morty's plan was made as a compromise, having heard everybody, and he let others question the plan, while Luna was demanding we do her bidding, and she was trying to get us killed. Also, how would my plan have given her any idea what 'I deserve'? I see you all just like hurting people, imposing your will on others using pokémon as your tools rather than your friends. I was ready to fight and die to end Team Rocket's torture of pokémon, but if you all are going to sink to their level, then yes, I'll leave, because you're no better than them."

(Dave, you might want to take a serious look at what was said and when, versus what your characters are doing. You're having them act as though Venus was the first one to say bitchy things, and yet Luna was the one who first dismissed Venus' plan (which wasn't even a plan for right now, it was for the future) and insulted her. Venus is obviously overreacting, but you might want to have your characters recognize who was out of line first for realism's sake... Also, she hasn't said anything really offensive for the past three posts, while Luna yelled at her for no reason, and she was trying to work with the others, and create a plan that they all would agree to... So, there's that too...)

Venus' pokémon gather around protectively, but at her urging don't attack just yet. Instead they snarl at Aaron's pokémon, staring them down (use every stat reducing move they have, basically, as well as protective stuff)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am

Luna looks at venus. "Some thing you should know Venus, Not all Team Rocket are Evil, and some change. You Acted more like team Rocket by Stealing their Pokemon which They Owned. And My Pichu, is not Stupid. He could tell Your Metang was Controlling me. My other Pokemon, while I did let them out acted on their own accord. We are not going to sink into their level, but we have to be smart in what we do and splitting into smaller groups is better for all of us so we are not as Visible. And If your So worried about it I will look after Aaron myself. Besides If we followed your Fight and Die attitude, we all would have rushed into our own deaths and the deaths or enslavement of our pokemon.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next