TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 13 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 pm

"What the hell was that?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 13 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:45 pm

London rubbed his ears and smiled at Wargame "Impressive."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Wargame glanced at Tom. "Are you blocking the sound again?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 pm

"am now, warn a guy next time."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm

"Couldn't. Sorry." He looks back at London. "I swap powers. Within line of sight, persists for a little while after it's broken. Works on me, too. ID'd you by checking to see if your power matched your profile on PHO."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 pm

London looked back on his week, and saw that it was good.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 13 Monolith_is_happy

"Welcome to Impetus Wargame, would you like to meet the rest of us?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm

"Might as well. As long as we're working together, might as well use my real name. Wyatt Ellis." He held out a hand to London.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 pm

"London." London said, shaking his hand "Everyone else is at the base. Would you like to meet them?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm

"Gonna have to sometime, right?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:38 pm

London nodded and lead the three of them back to the Fat Angel Bar. He made sure that they weren't followed, they weren't. That was good, the last thing london wanted to deal with was another Lung attack.

They got to the bar, and London opened the door and lead them through the bar. He went to the back, and opened the door to Ober and Leet's operating room. Or at least, the Impetus command center.

"Ober, Leet, meet Wargame. Wargame, Ober and Leet."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 pm

"You recruited those two losers?"

"Excuse you."

"We're high-powered corporate executives now."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 pm

"Do you know anyone else who can legally turn 10 million into a hundred in an hour?" London asked "They're good at what they do, they just need a push in the right direction."

He raised a hand "And before you start, Tom needed convincing as well. But then I showed him his bank account statement and everything was fine."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:25 pm

He shrugged. "Guess everybody's good at something."

"Actually I'm good at everything." Uber retorted smugly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pm

"Everyone here has their talents yes. Speaking of which, for no particular reason, what does everyone here know about Empire 88?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 pm

Wyatt: "Neo-Nazis, right?"

Alias: "Biggest parahuman gang in the city. By a hell of a lot."

Uber: "Their initials spell E3."

Leet: "And they really, really don't like Tom."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 pm

"Yes, yes, indeed, and yes. That last one is such a shame, Tom is a nice person. We should remedy that shouldn't we?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"They're a bunch of racist assfaces, that's all I know, and ever care to know."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 pm

"What's the plan?" Wyatt wanted to know.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 pm

London blinked at Tom's comment. Well, he's interested.

He looked over to Alias, Ober and Leet "You three wouldn't be able to give Kaiser a call, would you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 pm

"Like what, a phone call?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 pm

"Or at least send him a direct message. Yes."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 am

"How? He doesn't exactly have a phone number listed, you know."

Leet snapped his fingers. "We set up a gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, he won't be able to resist."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 am

"And I'll be providing music."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 am

THe door opens as Damien enters the room and stopped within the doorway to see more people than he thought. He closed the door behind him. "I seem to have missed a lot."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 am

"Nothing you can't be caught up on," London said "Damien, this is Wargame, or Wyatt, Uber, Leet and Alias. Everyone, this is Levitate, our resident gravity manipulator."

He clapped his hands "But, the reason I'm asking is that well, Kaiser is more of a strategist than Lung is. I can't just walk in through the front door of the E88 and start kicking ass without people getting hurt. And I'd rather not be shot to hell by Purity. My announcement, and my attack makes things clear. I'm no friend of any gang, and I'm a public enemy of the ABB. Both I, and Kaiser wants the ABB out of the picture. I've shown the ability to take out Lung. I walk up, and offer my services. We don't have end goals, but our interests aline for the most part. A temporary alliance against the ABB. He knows about Tom and Damian, but Alias, Wargame? He has no clue about you two."

He glanced at the tinker "Can you make nano tech that causes hallucinations? Or at least disorientates people?"

He then looks to Wyatt "When you switch powers, do you know how to use them instantly?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next