TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 12 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Uber was actually still trading stocks, having delegated the task of HR to Leet. He pointed at the skinnier man when Monolith arrived, wordlessly, and Leet pulled up his PHO chatlog with the user in question: LONE_PATRIOT "This guy is pretty much the most pathetic fanboy I've ever seen. He claims he's a parahuman but he won't tell me what powers he has because he's convinced the PHO admins monitor all PMs and chatrooms, but he says he can demonstrate if we arrange a meeting."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 12 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Monolith blinked "Ok, I can work with crazy to an extent. How desperate are we talking here?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

"He acts like one of those tinfoil hat morons. He's also been in every thread about you and Impetus asking people if they know how to join your group."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Sonorous walked into the bar. "I hope you were planning to include me in this recruitment this time."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:49 pm

London clicked his tounge, interesting. Not the good kind, the wierd kind you don't really know how to deal with all too well.

But hell, wouldn't be the stupidest thing he's ever done.

"Tell him to meet me at the Cafe on thirteenth street in an hour. Tom and I can talk to him."

He glanced back at the man "How do you like coffee?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 pm

"Love it, why?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:56 pm

"I'm paying and I was just making sure." London said.

He grabbed his coat and went out the door. The Cafe was only a few blocks from the docks and the Fat Angel bar. So it was a nice, short little walk. It was better than the last one that he had to go on, he wasn't get shot at this time.

But, the day was young.

He and Tom arrived at the Cafe and ordered their drinks. They just sat around and waited. Hopefully, whoever this was would make it obvious. London had a feeling he would.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Sonorous made sure only Monolith could hear him. "Do we know what this guy looks like?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 pm

"Nope," London said "But if this guy is as interested as he says, he's going to make quite the first impression. If not, then at least we have some time to talk."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 am

It was around that point that someone decided to approach their table. The guy was on the taller side, unshaven, and his eyes had a rather intense look about them. He was wearing baggy jeans, a camo jacket and a baseball cap. He looked straight at London after a quick glance around to confirm nobody was listening in on the conversation. "You're Monolith."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:18 am

London raised an eyebrow but pushed a cup of coffee towards the man "Have a seat. And might I have the name of the man asking? And don't worry about our voices leaking out, it's being taken care of."

London quickly shot Tom a glance, hoping the sound master got the message.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 am

Tom nods in affirmation, nobody outside their table could hear a word they were saying.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58 am

He waved off the cup as he produced a thermos of his own, unscrewing the cap to take a quick sip of whatever was inside. It smelled like very, VERY strong coffee indeed. Or possibly jet fuel. "Call me Wargame. Who's the kid?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:25 pm

London raised an eyebrow at the thermos but he didn't question it. He lazily pointed his hand at Tom "This, is Sonorus, second commander of Impetus, second only to me."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Wargame nodded. "Hm. Hell of a fight you gave the ABB, if you don't mind me saying so."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:19 pm

"Not even the half of it." London said, taking a sip of coffee "I was just making a demonstration, the damage would have been a lot worse if both of us wanted to continue."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:25 pm

"PHO thinks you could have killed Lung. There's not many people who can do that. Not once he gets going like he was."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:28 pm

"I could have, but I missed."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Wargame sipped thoughtfully at his miniature drum of napalm before changing the subject. "So your announcement."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:14 pm

London raised an eyebrow "Yes? Your message said you wished to join Impetus."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Wargame crossed his arms. "Depends. You're serious about fixing the problems the PRT won't?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 pm

London drummed his fingers against the table "My first city... was destroyed. It had as many heroes and villains as Brockton Bay does now. Back then, I didn't have a chance to change anything, I didn't have the power. But here,"

London stopped drumming his fingers and suddenly, the ground beneath the table cracked slightly as the table grew to heavy to be supported by the concreate. Not enough to do much, but there was a small indent in the ground.

"Here, I'm going to make sure that this city doesn't make the same mistake. I will drag it kicking and screaming if I have to. I declared war, if I have to, I'll fight the Triumvirate to make sure. So yes, I intend to deal with the problems the PRT won't. I started with Lung, I don't intend to stop."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Wargame watched him closely, waiting a moment after before he nodded. "Sounds like a good plan. Yeah, I'd like to join, if you'll have me."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:34 pm

"Welcome aboard, but I have to ask, what is your power? You claimed to have one on the forums, but forgive me for being skeptical." London said.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 pm

"This."

Tom promptly went deaf. Wait, no. No, he could still hear things...just things that reached his ears rather than his zone of control.

Meanwhile, London was suddenly, acutely and painfully aware of what seemed to be an incredible amount of sound, more than he'd ever heard in his life.

This only lasted a couple of seconds before both of their hearing turned to normal.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next