TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 8 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Sonorous' face changed from intrigue, to annoyance when he heard who was on the other end of the cal.

"Oh hell no." he mumbled to himself.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 8 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:29 pm

"One second," Monolith stopped talking for a moment before glancing at Sonorus "Is there a problem?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Making sure that Monolith, and only Monolith could hear him, Sonorous replies. "I'll tell you after you're done."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

There was an ongoing discussion on the other end of the phone, something about how they were going to split the money. Finally, Uber returned to the call. "Name a meeting place, we can be there tonight if you like."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm

"The Fat Angel Bar, you know the place?" Monolith asked.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:03 pm

"No, but we have Google Maps. We'll be there in fifteen minutes or so."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Levitate wasnt paying much attention to Monolith's conversation till he mentions their money and a meeting place, "Whoa wait a minute, what's going now?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm

"I'm hiring a few people who can turn our 30 million into a much larger sum." London said "I won't be giving them everything, only my share as a start. You don't have anything to worry about."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 pm

"nah nah, this is Uber and L33t you're talking about, they're a joke! have you seen their live streams?" "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

"Yes," London admits "But they have their uses. One of which can help us immensely. At any rate, if you don't see them as worthwhile additions you still have your ten million."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:03 pm

"Hmmm I think I'll see what they can do before actually investing in them."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Sonorous sits up in his chair. "There's a video on YouSphere containing highlights from their streams." he says pulling out his phone.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:08 pm

"Really? Show me real quick" Levitate gets off the stool and glances at Sonorus' phone at clips of their livestream.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:45 am

"I did do my research." London said "And they're powers would be great if they weren't... them. I'm not going to deny that they have no clue how to work, or live, or talk."

He stopped for a moment "I'll only be using my share of the money for this, your shares will be safe."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 am

"Sounds like a plan. If I see they are a good investment, I MAY consider pitching myself. Maybe. When and where is the meeting?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 am

The stream highlights featured such gems as the two supervillains breaking into Fort Knox dressed as Mario and Luigi - in which they were unsuccessful - getting into high speed chases with the cops in some sort of GTA skit, and running some sort of Metroid skit with whoever was playing Samus basically running away with the skit, breaking sequence numerous times (over Leet's loud protests). There was also a recent video an hour and a half long - a whole livestream of them having run some sort of Rocket League event in the middle of downtown Brockton Bay.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:45 am

London blinked... wasn't that last one the event that stopped the Wards from coming after him during his news station announcement? Well, going to have to thank them when they got here.

"They're coming here." he told Levitate "And they should be here in a few minutes. And before you say they'll see us in civilian attire, we just got done beating the shit out of the ABB. Ober and L33t aren't going to use our names against us. If they do... well, I'm basically Lung who actually knows how to fight."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Levitate began to have severe doubt in these guys who does their jobs as if it were a nintendo product placement.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 pm

"If this choice doesn't end up like I want it to, I will personally find a way to double your current funds." London promised.

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Outside, the glare of headlights and a Volkswagen Beetle with mismatched colors rolled into the parking lot.

A moment later, three figures walked in, each wearing what appeared to be a stylized racecar driver's outfit with the face-concealing helmets - only in place of sponsor's stickers they had what was probably the names of subscribers and donators. The first had the distinction of being the largest, tall and well-built under the suit with the colored sections being orange and the number 9001 printed on his chest. Uber.

He was followed by the other two, each wearing a suit with blue where Uber's was orange. One was a lanky, almost scrawny man - the 1337 on his chest denoted him as Leet. The other (6174) was a woman, slightly out of shape and shorter than the other two. There had been rumors the pair had picked up a flunky recently on PHO, though most users just thought the Samus in the videos was a robot Leet had built.

Together, the trio approached the bar, with 6174 lagging slightly behind the other two. Uber struck a rather impressive pose with his hands on his hips, which Leet imitated badly a moment later. "We're here on official business. Any of you three know a Monolith?" Evidently they didn't think that Monolith might be in his civilian identity at the moment.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 pm

London held up his hand "I am he, welcome to the bar."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Leet abandoned his stance. "You're not wearing a mask."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

"It's my bar, I don't need to where a mask." London said.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 pm

The unknown tilted her head to the side. "You're not worried we would compromise your identity?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 pm

London shrugged "A few hours ago, I just fought, tied, and nearly killed Lung. If you did compromise my identity, you wouldn't last that long."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next