TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 16 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:00 am

"What did you do?" Jaune repeats.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 16 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 am

"Anything worth killing is worth overkilling."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

"But if that destroys the landscape?" Ruby asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm

"There are many ways to use overkill that don't require vandalism and ecological damage. Massive storms of blades, bullets, just physically pulverizing someone, throwing them into the moon hard enough to atomize them on impact."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:53 pm

"we did a film shoot. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 pm

"That sounds awesome!" Ruby shouts.

"That sounds insane." Weiss says.

"And this is strange how?"

"It isn't..." Weiss' eyes widen in realization "Oh my god have I gotten used to this?"

"Oh what kind of film? Action?" Jaune ask.

"Comedy?" Pyrrha asks.

"Explosions!"

"That's not a film genre Nora." Jaune deadpans.

"Not with that attitude."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm

"A documentary on the history of breakfast cereal."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 pm

"What are you doing for that?" Jaune asks "Better question why are you doing something so boring?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm

"I'm doing voice-over work. I'm doing it because... I was bored and was told I would get paid."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:28 pm

"Sellout."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:29 pm

"Blind people gotta eat too bro."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 pm

"Then were Mark, Nick and Jeff with you?" Jaune asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 pm

"yeah, they were doing the camera-work and all that visual stuff.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 pm

"Cool, can we see any of the footage?" Jaune asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 pm

"YOu can see it when the doc comes out in a few months, we weren't allowed to keep any of the footage."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 pm

With that matter settled, the teams returned to their normal sceduals. They laughed, they ate at the table, the table laughed, they killed the table.

They had a good time.

Combat class was effortless for many of them, with the gods in hiding helping their teams along. In his sleep, Nick remade the periodic table and solved cold fission.

Just kidding, his grades dropped before he proved why you can use gravity dust to change the flow of time. Also in his sleep. He was except from grading and got a Dust Prize, but he was asleep and couldn't receive it.

Mark, with Jeff's help and Weiss' financial management skills started his own armature programming company. FromDust. Within a month, he released his first game. Dark Souls onto the gaming market. It became the single leading cause of broken windows in the city of Vale. On an unrelated note, Dustit now had a page dedicated to the games Lore which Mark provided over.

Jeff kept introducing Blake to different books, up too and including WORM. It took everything Mark had, which boiled down to don't fuck up my plot, to stop Jeff from destroying the White Fang. But beyond that, he was enjoying the profits from FromDust. Ruby took the game and with Jeff's help, started a gaming channel. He had to rebuild several broken windows when the game got to much for her.

John started his own solo band, performing for the classes and releasing an album. Blindguy music, name still pending. Jaune was currently trying to learn how to play gatar but that's a story for another day.

For now, the students were in the lunch room, eating their fill as Jeff explained his next big plan for a fun time when Weiss' scroll vibrated. The heiress checked it, and she visibly paled at the sight. She set the scroll down and cleared her throat.

"My brother's coming to beacon to visit."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:25 pm

"Is your brother crunchy and does he go good with ketchup?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:52 am

"... what?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:52 am

Kon tries to salvage the conversation, "What's your brother like Weiss?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:55 am

"That's what I meant."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:02 am

"He's a scientist." Weiss says "I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him after him and my father had a... falling out."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:04 am

"What does he study?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:22 pm

"Everything." Weiss says, there was even a glimmer in her eyes "Biology, machanices, he's the reason that scroll technology has advanced as fast as it has. The last five models were made by him personally. Last I heard, he was working on something to replace the current mach-shift modeled weapons."

She stops and her eyes widened "Oh my god I just realized something."

"What?" Mark asked.

"He's basically a non crazy Jeff."

"You made this connection now?" Mark asked.

"I've been trying to wrap my head around his thought process give me a break!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:46 pm

"I don't see how anybody could be a non-crazy me, that doesn't make any sense. You take out the crazy all that's left is my coat." Jeff thought for a second. "Therefore your brother is a coat. Your family is weird."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:10 pm

"Seems pretty busy, I wonder what would bring him here amidst all of that."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next