TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Fallen Order

4 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 9 Empty Re: Fate/Fallen Order

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Whatever words might have been uttered by any of the three, they were interrupted by a huge crash. No one even had time to think "What the hell?" before another crash sounded through the hall.

"WILL THE TWO OF YOU STOP FUCKING DESTROYING SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT!" Aaron screams.

In the door frame, Berserker appeared out of what seemed to be no where. He was laughing his ass off and brushing some dust off his shoulder. He grins when he sees Takeshi "You should have warned me master, apparently woman still don't see the joy of having their breasts looked upon by the stronger sex."

Berserker's grin vanished when he sees Archer. His happy go lucky attitude vanishes as fast as he does. The next thing anyone in the room knew, Berserker was next to Archer holding a obsidian spear at the servants neck. Berserker's eyes narrowed at Archer "Why are you here, Trojan scum."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Archer looked down. "Hm. Well, based on the summoning circle, I'd say that I was summoned here. Bit of a stab in the dark, honestly." He then looked back up at Berserker. "Anyway, I think you're a bit off-base. My name is Troy, not my nationality. Try to keep up, will you?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:49 pm

"Berzerker, can you please start acting like a contributing and helpful member of the team, instead of a n enormously disruptive asshole?" Takeshi asks, the vein in his head making an inconvenient reappearance.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Berserker's vain pulsed on his head "Well, master I would be glad to do that when you answer why you summoned a Trojan servant."

He looks at Troy "And don't you dare say what your name was, I am Achilles, and no matter the age, I know the armor of my enemy."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:11 pm

"I did not have a choice in my summoning, I summoned archer, not knowing who they were going to be, and it just so happened to be this guy."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Berserker stood there for a moment, but eventually his lance faded back into prana "Fine then," He looks to Troy "Try to keep up."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:16 pm

"Whatever you say, tough guy." Archer was still resolutely unimpressed by this whole affair. That said, if Achilles recognized his armor as Trojan...first of all that was a generally terrible play on words on the part of the universe and second of all that simplified things immensely when it came to guessing which Servant he'd managed to hijack.

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

"Good, now that that is taken care of, I'm going to get the rest of the servants, Berzerker, could you please leave the room for a moment?" Takeshi says, heading back to the summoning room.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Archer found a darkened corner of the room to look brooding in as he watched the process. Saber made no reappearance - judging by the muffled shouting Aaron was ranting at someone and Mordred seemed the most likely candidate.

Servant Lancer was the next that Takeshi summoned, rounding out all of the Knight classes. The newest addition to the team was a woman in a suit of tight-fitting black armor - reminiscent of the bodysuit-like outfit the Blackened Lancer had worn - with heavier plating at the shoulders and forearms. A mask of similar materials hid her lower face, only revealing two bright blue eyes. Lancer's hair was long and raven-hued, with portions on either side tied up into a set of twintails. Her weapon was a long and intricately carved bone spear, with a slightly serrated tip.

Lancer continued the trend of "not attacking Takeshi right away," instead opting for an immensely confused scowl. "Wait, what the hell? I'm a Servant? How?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:44 pm

"Greetings server lancer, my name is Takeshi Zarado, magus enforcer." Takeshi says bowing to the new servant.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Lancer took a moment to process this before blinking and returning the gesture. "Rin Tohsaka...Servant Lancer...apparently. What's going on?"

Troy spoke up from the corner. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're probably a demi-Servant. With another spear. Hail Team Pointy Sticks."

"What? But that's not possible, the ritual doesn't work that way." Lancer looked back and forth between Archer and Shielder. The former shrugged - obviously it did work that way given his and Takeshi's existence, so he felt little need to explain it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 pm

"I"'m sorry, I can't help you in this regard, I woke up with this shield and a servant in my head, you most likely have one as well, welcome to the club."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 pm

A call came from outside the room "Who's the new servant? Is he/she hot?" Berserker calls.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Rin looked a little affronted, glancing warily at the door.

Archer rolled his eyes. "You're Greek, you think everything's hot."

Caster, not willing to put up with BErserker's bullshit, snapped her fingers and sealed off the doorway with a foot-thick wall of solid ice.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 pm

"Point ma-." Berserker says as the ice goes up.

A second passed before a fist goes through the ice wall "-de." Berserker finishes.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 pm

"Are you quite finished?" Takeshi asks, the vein making a curtain call.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Berserker smashes his head completely through the ice wall and looks at Takeshi "Nope."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Without missing a beat, Caster froze his head within the wall. "Bye~!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Berserker contemplates the cool feeling of his head being encased in ice before casually breaking himself out again and walking through the ice wall. He looks around, notices Lancer and his smirk returns.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

"Mon dieu..." Archer was really annoyed by this point.

Lancer was, likewise, markedly less than amused. "Can I help you with something?" The edge of warning in her voice left little doubt as to whether the question was rhetorical.

Caster sighed, giving up for the moment. After all, she had tried her best short of immolating Achilles on the spot...though that was a pretty good idea. Maybe if she did it quietly...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Takeshi, at the end of his rope, rolls up his sleeve, revealing his command seals. "Well, I didn't want to have to do this but..

BY MY COMMAND SEALS AND THE POWER OF GRESYSKULL, I BID THEE TO LEAVE THIS ROOM UNTIL ORDERED OTHERWISE!

Takeshi, by this point, was shouting, and a gust of wind suddenly appeared, causing his duster coat to flap dramatically behind him.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Berserker's smile fades and he regards Takeshi for a moment. Instead of leaving the room, he leans up against the wall and folds his arms.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 pm

"Now, if we are all quite finished, let's finish this already." TAkeshi says, heat radiating off of his incredibly pissed form, he makes the last two summoning circles and performs the ritual for the next servant.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Lancer took to the opposite wall from Berserker, clearing the circle for Takeshi's use.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Like the servants summoning's before, the room explodes into light as the rules of the world are over written once again. Standing in one of the circles, was Assassin. She stood emotionless, regarding everyone in the room with an empty gaze of her stone mask.

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 9 130?cb=20141014173715

She only had to look at Takeshi before she bowed in respect. In the circle next to her, Rider's entrance was the complete opposite of Assassins. He rushes forward, swinging his arms wide and addressing everyone in the room with one booming voice "GREETINGS MY BRAVE COMRADES! WORRY NOT FOR THE FOE WE FACE! FOR I, ISKANDAR, RIDER OF THE GRAND ORDER AM HERE!!"

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 9 Latest?cb=20141215214502

"WILL YOU PEOPLE KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN!" Aaron screams from the other room.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next