TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 11 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:15 pm

"An airship, I wonder where we're going." Kon taps Oto on the ground, sending out a small wave of sound.

"how's the view?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 11 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:15 pm

"We're on a ship, going to a school. And before either of you complain, trust me, this is good."

Ignoring his companions for a second, Mark checked his own armor and weapon. It looked similar to Diarmuid's armor but with silver instead of teal. On his back was a large Halberd made of crimson and black metal.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Kon's question was forgotten in light of the new information. "I swear to us if I get any math homework..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Kon trusted that, other than his shoes, his armor was what he specified, a navy blue jacket over a cyan shirt and blue jeans. Kon went for flexibility instead of durability.

"What kind of school flies their students in? Instead if, you know, a bus?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:21 pm

"One with no math homework, hopefully." Mark got a less-than-approving look from Jeff.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 pm

"I assume it will be more combat and skill training than anything, I hope there's an accounting class. " Kon said, ignoring any looks from the other two.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Mark shrugged "I don't know if they have math homework. This is a school for fighting monsters after all. You don't need math to put the pointy end of a sword in a Grimm."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 pm

"yes but everyone needs an accountant. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 pm

"The hell is a Grimm?" Jeff pulled his own weapon from his back. It turned out to be a fairly freaking big macuahuitl what could turn into a quick-firing railgun.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 pm

"A creature of darkness that wants to kill all of humanity and that occupies a good 90% of the planet."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:39 pm

"Titans. Got it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:41 pm

"good to know." Kon replied, not being able to use his abilities in a world that wants to eat him is going to be fantastic.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

"Basically. But remove the really fucked up grins."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 pm

"Question, what's the view like outside? see anything interesting?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:50 pm

"Sad Titans. Got it." He gave the macuahuitl a test swing, nearly clocking Nick in the head, before replacing it. "There's a bunch of ground, honestly you aren't missing much.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:10 pm

"All right, let's change our attention inward now-" Kon spun his staff around his fingers and pointed it triumphantly into the sky.

"Let's meet people!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Kon's declaration got almost everyone in the ship turned to look at the four god like beings in hiding. Mark, for what felt like the millionth time that day, facepalmed.

As for Kon, the space next to him was suddenly filled with a orange haired girl with a hammer on her back "HI!" she screamed "I'm a person you can meet!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Kon stumbled back, startled at the sudden lack of space between him and the orange haired girl.

"Well that didn't take long, er, hello there." Kon says, almost dropping Oto.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:17 pm

"Wow. You're good at this meeting people thing."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 pm

"I take pride in my work." Kon regains his composure and faces where he heard the girl come from.

"Nice to meet you, the name's Kon." He offers his right hand for a handshake.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

The girl gave a huge grin and waved with her right hand while shaking Kon's offered hand with the other "I'm Nora! And I know this is soon but do you like pancakes? I don't know about you but I really like pancakes they're like the best food in the world I have this friend who makes the best pancakes and he's also a ninja but he doesn't want other people to know because of his top secret ninja training do you think they train ninja's in the mountains? No they probably train them in caves or something, someplace mysterious what was I talking about again? OH YES Pancakes, so you're thoughts?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Kon, pulling free of Nora's grip, adjusts his glasses. "Pancakes are good, I don't usually have them very often but when I do they're pretty great."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Jeff regarded Mark. "This universe is much more suited to us than the last."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:48 pm

"More people to talk to." Mark agreed "That and every weapon you see is also a gun."

Nora's eyes lite up like christmas trees "REALLY!?"

This revelation caused Nora to get so excited she shook Kon's hand so hard he was thrown face first onto the deck of the ship.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:49 pm

"All this talk about pancakes is making me hungry. Do airships have dining cars? Or bags of peanuts at least?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next