TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus II

5 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus II - Page 33 Empty Re: Fate/Impetus II

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:49 pm

"I was under the impression you could change your face at will." Lancer remarked, one eyebrow raised.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Aaron went through the list of servants again and none of them had any indications that they could shape shift to look like different servants "Vince, have Assassin search for Rider, if we know his/her identity I have an idea that can take most if not all of them out in one attack."

"Righto plan man." Vince says.

<Assassin, do you have any leads on Rider?>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:29 pm

<No. None of the other members of White Faction seem to know where Rider or his Master are.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Takeshi looks at both Aaron and Rin, " So, we know who everybody is and with this stellar information, we need a plan to go with it. Any suggestions?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Rin was about to answer, but was cut off by Troy, who had literally just arrived in time to hear that. "Well, first of all we get rid of Saber of White. She's easily the most powerful Servant on the enemy faction - if we wait until we engage them in combat and then have Assassin skewer Sisigou right at the last possible second we'll get rid of their most dangerous Servant and screw up their plans in one go."

The American magus paused for a moment to sip from his 32-oz soft drink. "After that point we have a numbers advantage, we'll be able to afford to have two of our Servants gang up on an enemy and take them out that way. Although I'd like to get rid of their Caster - he's not going to be much of a threat by himself, but he'll undoubtedly be working on making all sorts of toys for them to play with. And as for where and when to fight them, I'm tempted to make them come to us. Einzbern's almost certain to know where we've set up shop, and if they stick their noses through the door I'm almost certain Rider will find a way to be offended and try to nuke them off the map."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm

"And even if we can't take out a servant, if we can get them weakened enough I have a better idea then taking them out." Aaron says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm

"True but , if they recognize my fighting style it won't make a difference. so regardless i will be changing my appearance probably twice a day just in case."
Gereon then paused his work in the kitchen suddenly with a blank look on his face looking at nothing.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:39 pm

"A better idea?" Rin asked after a moment of Aaron not supplying his answer.

Lancer stood, waiting to see if Gereon would move. When he failed to do so, she scowled at him, prodding him in the back of the head. "What are you doing?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:30 am

"i just realized. we may have a small problem." Gereon said going over to the frigderator and opening it to reveal that it was empty. He then quickly pulled out his phone sculling and mumbling to himself.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Lancer peered into the refridgerator. Thanks to the Grail's knowledge she knew it was supposed to have food in it - but the lack of food didn't seem like a big deal to her. There had to be at least one other place to store food - unless people had somehow forgotten how to do that without these inventions. Either way, it was vaguely amusing, so she just smirked and shut the door. "I don't see any problem."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

"Lets just say we can get extra man power."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:54 pm

"You want to contract with a White Faction Servant yourself?" Troy asked, arching an eyebrow as he settled into a folding chair.

Rin looked incredulous, folding her arms, but thankfully staying silent.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 pm

"What about Mira and Mordrid?" Takleshi asks.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 am

"In a manner of speaking yes, but one that the white faction servant has no choice in the matter."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Rin thought Aaron's response over for a moment, her expression changing from disbelieving to suspicious and then thoughtful. "How does that work, exactly? The contract between Master and Servant needs both parties' consent."

Troy looked slightly annoyed - the question had taken him rather off-guard and he wasn't one to especially enjoy that. "The Executor? She won't be a problem herself. I did a little research on her and she's completely batshit insane. And violent. As a matter of fact she's in trouble with the Church, but they can't exactly get rid of her easily."

The American magus leaned back in his chair, folding his arms behind his head as he settled himself. "She pulled some sort of trick that gave her basically permanent self-Reinforcement with a pinch of magic resistance for flavor, but that's about it, really. The only offense she has is chucking Black Keys at you - put up a basic shield and Mira won't be able to so much as scratch you. In return, you can probably bust through her personal defenses given time and/or preparation. All we need to worry about there is Mordred; though she's a plenty big concern herself."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Takeshi thinks this over, "Sounds good, in the mean time, I need to get used to my new staff." Takeshi says turning towards Rin, "How's about a sparring match?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 am

Gereon still on the phone looked at her confused. "Was that a Joke?"
He the spook in to the phone and practically demanded to have a full fridge and a breakfast spread for 20. "ok we're good. with this we should be able to stop everyone at the door and in tis them with food so that they get the memo and come up with some form of a strategy. now its just a race between people waking up and alfreds bat out of hell like driving. Now that i've explained why we need food was your coment in al seriousness or a joke. And i apologize but i couldn't tell either way."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 pm

"Mordred is a copy of King Arthur, who is one of the biggest servants out there who has a dragon affinity. Saber could take her on but only in a circumstance where Mordred isn't able to use Clarent. As for both parties needing to consent, there is a way around every rule. For Mira, give me a sniper riffle and that magic resistance shouldn't be a problem." Aaron comments.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Sharon went through everything that she knew about Teal Faction, it was very short list. They knew about Mordred but everyone else was unknown to them. She decided to find Assassin of White, the man who took down Vlad Taps the third at the height of his power was bound to know a thing or two. When she found him the first question she asked was "What do you make of the Teal Faction servants?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 pm

Rin frowned at Aaron but before she could speak to him Takeshi requested a duel. She shook her head firmly in response. "No, I need to make sure I have as many gems as I can ready to take on White Faction. I can't just throw them away in a practice battle."

Troy, sensing the end of the discussion on strategy, decided to throw in his two cents. "Why don't you and Gates have a practice match, then? Both of you have some new toys to play with, after all."

Lancer shrugged inscrutably, enjoying her Master's discomfort. This was followed almost immediately by the Twins entering through the door behind her, and stopping at the sight of the empty refridgerator. In unison they turned to Gereon, one eyebrow raised each.
"Really?" "You live in a freaking castle," "and you don't have any food?"

Back in the Twins' room, Assassin answered readily enough. "Well, that depends. Obviously Saber and Lancer are formidable opponents, from their fight against our Knight-class Servants last night. Mordred doesn't seem to think much of their Archer or Berserker - though I rather doubt her judgment. In addition, neither of them revealed their identity, meaning their Noble Phantasms will likely come as an upleasant surprise."

He drummed his fingers on a dresser thoughtfully. "What bothers me is Rider of Teal. According to Mr. Einzbern his identity is Gilgamesh, which makes him a serious threat indeed, one that we may not have an answer for. But he wasn't at either battle. For whatever reason they're holding him in reserve..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:06 pm

"I'd rather not." Aaron says.

"If I had someone who quite possibly would be the most powerful Heroic Spirit I would keep him in reserve as well. Get my opponents to attack me and get slaughtered." Sharon says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:12 am

Gereon turned to the twins feeling a head ache coming on. "That is what i thought. even if the castle is a rental you would think to would come fully stocked. so I've ordered express breakfast. sadly, we have about five minutes. in the mean time did you read the blackboards i left for you."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:15 am

"I wouldn't. I would have used him right away, concentrating as many Servants as I could in one devastating strike."

"No." "Why?" "What blackboards?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

Gereon was pleased with their incompetence and gladly pointed to the foray. "I left a gift for you all. you have some recriored reading to do."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am

"What about?" the two of them chorused.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content