TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus II

5 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus II - Page 6 Empty Re: Fate/Impetus II

Post by Helsing Sun May 24, 2015 1:02 pm

"Well then I'm sorry for wasting your time." Aaron said bowing.

Aaron then went back to Alice and Caster "That was easier then I thought."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 1:02 pm

"Depends what are you planing to defend yourself against, and what are you willing to wear. warning some of the defensive wards are woven into either heavy metal or some skimpy risqué fabric.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Beneath her hood, Caster arched an eyebrow. "In what way?"

Kirika shut up for a second. "You know, on second thought I think I'll pass on the defensive stuff."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

"Well I'm not going to say that I'm diplomatic enough to get Rider to move his ass of his throne. So I figured I have to do something else." Aaron says.

"Like?" Alice asks.

"We have to bring him a party enough for him to take notice. Caster, where are the other masters currently?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

"The Tohsaka Master has not left her mansion since early this morning. The Einzbern and Matou Masters are both beyond the reach of the sensory network I commandeered, and the two remaining Masters are in a coffee shop in Shinto." Caster reported.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 1:18 pm

"There is a changing room, and you can just put your other clothes over it. Most of the strongest wards is made by kirin von einzbern who's although missing a few screws, weaves and i quote him. "When it comes to weaving women's undergarments. I simply can't be beat." Yeah and you think I'm crazy." He said tossing her what only appeared to be a black bikini set with flame print.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun May 24, 2015 1:19 pm

"The masters of Archer and Berserker." Aaron muttered "Another question Caster, Can you make it so that my command seals won't alert other masters to my presence?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 1:25 pm

"...Aaaaaand if that was supposed to convince me, it just did the opposite." The three-section staff snapped out and intercepted the swimwear mid-toss, knocking it to the side. 

Lancer spontaneously appeared right behind Gereon. "Yo. You still haven't told me how you know the Tohsaka girl is cheating. And I'm not exactly inclined to take your word for it, Master. So how about you explain it to me?"

"Unfortunately that is impossible, Master. Directly tampering with the Holy Grail's Command Seals offers far too little reward for such a large risk, especially without a proper mana supply."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

"Well that ruins that idea." Aaron says.

He stands up and gestures Alice to follow him "Caster, Alice and I are going to get some suplies. Continue gathering information on the other masters and servants and if the chance arises take them out."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun May 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Takeshi finishes his coffee. "Ask a silly question." he mutters to himself.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 1:34 pm

"Yes, Master."

Troy nodded sagely, taking another bite from his muffin. "So who is Archer, anyway? Obviously Japanese, given her appearance and her equipment. There's only one female samurai in Japan's history, you know."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 1:45 pm

"I'm not certain, But it's common knowledge that any noble phantasm brought into being by the grail can't be produced again. IN short if Gae Bolg breaks it shatters into pieces andy you will never see it again. But sabers Naegling did exactly that and returned. these two contradict each other therefore something is wrong. And something wrong with the grail a detrimental to everts health. It's highly improbable but on the off chance I'm right And she found a way. The wishcer just screwed us all and will be responsible for countless deaths. Not to mention that fact that she brought about the possible beginning of WWIII and killed civilization as we know it. Or would you prefer me to say that in the best case signareo she simply renders the grail useless and all the deaths in this war and all the previously wars were for nothing. So silver lining in the very big dark death cloud, it could be nothing. I'm not willing to take that chance, generations of family have died in prosuit for the grail And i refuse to let they're sacrifices be in vain."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Lancer had raised an eyebrow. "You could have stopped at the whole 'regenerating Naegling' thing. But yeah, I guess you are justified after all. Let's go get her."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 2:15 pm

"sorry didn't know how much an explanation you wanted."
he then turned to kirika and vince.
"well lancers eggier, sorry but times up for shopping. Vince pick up that box of silver rings and the gold chain neckless net to it. Kirika get changed and or put on that set of armor or at least it's chain mail."
He then walked over to the far end of the room upend up a large wardrobe holding a full set of armor and filled to the brim will al manor of jewelry and weapons. He stood there and simply said
"The Einzbern's march to war." and with that everything in the wardrobe flew of the hinges and came to him. with in a few seconds he was standing there with full plate mail three chains around his neck, four rapiers at his hip, a ring on each finger and a helmet under one arm and a staff in the other.
He then turned around pleased muttering something about it still works
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Kirika decided the leather padding was in fact useful and not overly sexualized, so she put that on over her clothes. 

Lancer was still waiting by the door. "I swear, you people take forever."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 2:43 pm

"It's not me this time so no comments." Gereon said walking to wait beside him
"Oh wait almost forgot. forget what i just said before that" he said turning around going to the aboard and pulling out a large ball a thin silver yawn about the size of a soccer balland duct tape. before returning to the door and stuffing them both into his helmet.
"I don't think there's anything else i'ld need, Umm kirika if your not going to wear the undergarments then at least put on the diamond set of jewelry on your left. And with that i believe everyone has your jewelry. Lancer do you still have that ring i gave you?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Kirika gave Gereon a look, but did put on the jewelry.

Lancer, by way of answering, smirked and held up the finger with the ring on it. It happened to be his middle finger.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Gereon turned and looked at him. "You know what i did has another gift but just because of that. not for you smart ass."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Lancer rolled his eyes. "I think I'll manage."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Gereon shook his head and sighed "Do you want short range teleportation that has a small glitch of setting off a bomb, every time or not?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 24, 2015 3:04 pm

"Sounds neat, but with my rank in AGI I hardly need it. Keep it for yourself and try to keep up." Lancer grinned wolfishly, turning and starting towards the door even as his body disintegrated into motes of blue light.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun May 24, 2015 8:32 pm

"What does my stuff do?" Vince asked, holding the rings and gold chain for closer examination.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon May 25, 2015 6:01 pm

"Each Gem is a button, Emerald ring will activate a laser pointer. Draw on the ground and it will make a wall, Ruby ring means code red, it'll alert me and kirika if she gets your jewelry on. Press it again and it'll make a small rabbit hole for you to hide in. The pendents are your basic wards. Kirika the gold wedding band that's in your set that has G loves J inscribed on the inside, grab that for me." Gereon said trying to shepherd them both through the door.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Kirika was about to ask why, but decided she didn't want to know that on second thought and tossed him the ring before leaving.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

"Danka Fräulein." Gereon said slipping it back on with slightly regretting it as he got them both out of the room he then quickly went back into the room and picked up the bikini stuffed it in his pocket and exited the room.

Last edited by Draco Flame on Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next