TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 30 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 pm

Chrom and Arturia both draw their blades and faced Berserker. From his back he take out his weapons, twin chain blades at were attached to his arms. From what they could see, the chains were burned onto his hands and the ends were implanted into his arm "I won't ask your name" Chrom says "You probably don't have the mind left to say it. So we will only talk with our swords in blows meant to kill each other"

Taking the end of Chrom sentence as a starting marker and attacks. He throws his blade and since it was connected with the chain swung around with the max amount of momentum at the two sabers. The blade cut through the ground and everything it touched like it was butter. As soon as the blades left the cut ground flames erupted from the cracks. Troy had to jump back to avoid the flames from getting close

Lancer nods in understanding "A reasonable way of thinking for ones like us. Tell me would you like to know?"

Booker, Elizabeth and Norah took a car and went to the bridge where the other servant was said to appear. No one was driving across the road at the time so they just stopped to get out. Norah gets out and puts a hand on her ear "Maeve can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear" Maeve responds from the base. She and Elsa were operating the magic circles and making sure that the locations of each servant in the city was being monitored. There were two servants that suddenly went off the radar but Maeve didn't have time to worry about that now

"What do you need?" Maeve asks

"Are you sure that this is the place? There is no one around here and I can't sense any servants in sprit form. Archer can you sense anything?"

Booker who had appeared on the street has his carbine riffle appear in his hand and his pistol in the other "Master, get in the car and get ready to run if need be"

"What why there is no one here?"

"No one?" a voice says

Norah jumps from the fact that she heard a voice she didn't know and the fact that she didn't even sense the voices owner. Near the other end of the bridge and servant comes out of sprit form. He was of average hight like all servants was handsome in some respects. But his armor was made from pure gold, in fact every part of his body was clad in gold and silver armor like he owned the world. He was folding his arms and he looked a little annoyed "I am not a no one mongrel" he says "I am the one true king and you are witness to my greatness, and you are unworthy of being a witness so you should be bowing and asking for my mercy for giving you this great honor"

Booker steps forward putting himself between the golden man and Elizabeth and Norah "Look buddy I don't know who you are or who you think you are but I don't really care either way. Your a servant of the Archer class right?"

The gold man looked even more annoyed "You dare talk to me in such a manor? You should be taught a lesson for your incompetence"

From behind him a sort of gold screen appeared. From that gold screen swords started coming out, sharp and ready for battle. It was clear that this was his Noble Phantasm but Booker was stumped "So, you ladies have read a lot more then me on old legends. Any book you read where the hero could do that?"

One of the swords shot out from the screen and at Booker. He was almost to slow to stop it with his sky-hook, but even so he was knocked back to the point where he was next to Norah. To top it off his sky-hook was now dented and near broken "Master" Booker says "In the car now"

Norah didn't have to be told a third time. She got in the car and turned it on but stopped herself when she thought about how fast that sword went. It could outpace a car in a heartbeat but she put the car in reverse and started backing away. Two more swords shot out but this time Booker was ready. He put up a orange shield that stopped the swords in there tracks. With his rifle he shot them to pieces and took a stand in front of the car and the gold man

"You dare lay your hands upon my treasures?" He asks "For this insult I will end you!" The gold screen behind him suddenly became larger and even more swords started appearing "When I am done nothing will remain of your corpse Mongrel!"

"You are really high on yourself you know that buddy!?!" Booker says summoning all of his weapons on his person.

Elizabeth does an opening movement with her hands and suddenly robots charring crank guns that looked like George Washington

"Maeve" Norah says in desperation "Get Elsa here now"  

"Why whats going on?"

"This servant is unreal. I'm looking right at his noble Phantasm and neither me Booker or Elizabeth and figure out who this guy is"

Maeve looks at Elsa "Get going to the bridge" she orders
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Elsa vanished, going into Spirit Form and moving to the bridge as fast as she could.

Troy swore once and backed off, struggling to keep an eye on things through the fire and the flames.

"Your name, for a start."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Chrom and Arturia back away from the flames but they got a hang of Berserkers attacks very quickly. They rushed him in a flanking formation and started dueling with the servant. Berserker was impressive, being able to keep up with both Chrom and Arturia at the same time but it was clear that he was being pressed back quite a bit.

"Well you want to know my name? Well I'm not giving it till I get your word that you will give yours"

"Here they come!" Booker screams. The swords fly at the two servants and all hell brakes loose on the bridge. Elizabeth's robots fired away at the approaching swords but their attacks could do little more then throw them off a little bit. The robots were more or less completely destroyed after a single volley but Booker stood in front of the car that Norah was in and blocked all of the swords. But once it was done Booker was starting to tire using a lot of mana in order to keep the car unscathed "This guy doesn't play fair" he says

"None of them ever do" Elizabeth says

"Got any tares that can even the odds?"

"I would have to charge up for that. Even if I did I don't think it would even phase a guy like that"

The gold man looks at the two servants a smirk appears on his lips "You fight well for low born scum"

"Thanks" Booker says

At this time Elsa arrived at the scene and the golds man's attention immediately switched from Booker to her "Ah what do we have here?" he asks

"Caster" Norah says getting out of the car

"Hey you get back in the car" Booker says

Norah ignored him "Do you have any idea who this guy is?"

Last edited by Helsing on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Troy, while watching the fight, realized he should probably be watching out for the enemy Master and so took a look around to find them.

"Perhaps a better question, then. Why bother forming a team? The Grail grants infinite wishes, but suppose my first wish is to erase you from existence?"

"No, none whatsoever." Elsa said, already preparing herself for defense. The new Archer had easily kept Booker and Elizabeth pinned down, and she herself wasn't in a position to take any hits. Of course, ice barriers could do that.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Since that battle was very explosive everyone who was remotely normal took off running before the fighting started. The only one left was a young man looking over the battle next to a truck.

"Suppose I save you from deaths embrace while we are on a team? You take me out while you yourself while your wish is at it. But this is enough, I can tell you wont trust me till I give you the information needed to get the advantage over me" Lancer drinks his glass of wine and crushes the glass "If that is the case then I should be off"

"Caster" Booker says to Elsa "This guy makes everything I've faced looked like nothing"

"Then we fight harder like we always do" Elizabeth says starting to open more tares

Booker starts to slump because of his mana usage "Man, I was a lot more spry in life" he says

"Getting tired Mongrel?" The gold Archer asks "Well, if you wish it I will put you out of your misery here and now. Your friends behind you will join you shortly so don't worry you wont be lonely in the afterlife"

That pissed off Booker picking himself up "Ok, your going down"

Norah puts her hand out to Booker and her command seals started to glow "Archer, by my command seal Be as strong as you were in life"

The seal faded and Booker's mana shot back to its fullest "And by my second command seal I order you to use everything you are to end this Archer" Norah orders again

Another burst of powerful mana shot through Booker "And by my third command seal, take all the mana I can offer to win this battle"

With that the last of Norah's command seals left Norah's hand "You better win old soldier" she says

"Not the best idea in the long run but the best chance we have to win" Elizabeth

"Well thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen done" Booker says "But thanks none the less, but before the fighting starts I have one thing left to do"

"Wha-" Norah says but she couldn't finish the word. Booker had moved incredibly fast and knocked his master out with a hit behind the neck. Norah slumped and Booker caught her. He waled over to Elsa and set Norah next to her "If I fail, get her out of here"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Troy narrowed his eyes, muttering a spell to increase his vision range like binoculars to zoom in on the other Master.

Rider tsked loudly. "So impatient. So quick to jump to conclusions. I haven't refused your offer just yet." She made a show of appearing to be thinking. "Perhaps we could work together as partners for a while, just Rider and Lancer, to earn one another's trust."

Elsa nodded once, grimly, the temperature around her in free-fall as her own mana levels skyrocketed. Already frost was forming on nearby surfaces.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 am

The other master looked average enough. He was barley older then Troy and he watched the battle with interest.

Lancer thinks it over "A very well thought proposition. What do you suggest?"

Elizabeth gathers in mana and creates an advanced form of the shot-gun Booker used. She gave it to him and the three servants stood against the gold Archer. He watched over everything that happened with little to no interest "I had hoped that there would be someone here that could give me so modicum of entertainment but clearly no one like that is here. Begone from my sight"

Swords shot out one after the other at the opposing servants. Empowered by the three command seals Booker shot all of them out of the sky with his pistol before they could get close. This made the gold Archer raise an eyebrow "You think you can win by destroying my treasures? If you wish to fight alone then die alone"

Faster then the ordinary swords five shot out. The swords impacted right behind Booker and in front of Elizabeth, Elsa and Norah. The explosion sent all three of them flying away but Elizabeth used her magic to make the three of them land on a soft surface. That was all well and good but Booker was now the only one on the bridge with the gold Archer. The two Archer's look each other down "Are you ready to die mongrel?"

"No, but are you?" Booker asks. Booker gathers in all the mana he could manage as he activates his Noble Phantasm. Instead of gathering in the whole city he condenses the reality marble so that only him and the gold Archer was taken into Columbia. The city of Columbia appears before the two servants, Booker was standing on his command zeppelin and the Gold Archer was on an open platform. He looks around "Ah you think a dream can defeat me?" he starts laughing "That is completely laughable mongrel!"

Booker says nothing but instead waits as all the soldiers of Columbia line up there sights on the other Archer. Once every gun on the flying eden was on Archer Booker was about to give the signal when a voice sounded from behind him "I really don't believe in the exercise" A woman says

"What the fighting?" a man asks

"No, I'm sure thats wonderful exercise"

"Then what don't you believe then?"

"The entire venture, I don't believe in leaps of faith"

"One goes into a experiment knowing one could fail"

"One doesn't going into an experiment knowing one has failed"

Booker rolls his eyes "Why are you two here?"

"We are not servants like you or Elizabeth" The woman says

"We exist in the memories of those that once knew us" The man says

"Do you think I really care about you two?" Booker asks "You two are the reason I'm here in the first place"

"No the grail and your choice brought you here"

"Just shut up and leave" Booker says annoyed "Any information I get you tell Elizabeth"

The cupel don't say anything more. Instead they both nod and disappear. Booker raises his hand "FIRE!" he orders

In one moment the whole city of Columbia fired there collective weapons at the gold Archer. The bullets reflected off his armor and most of the Zeppelin shots were deflected by shields that appeared from the same thing that the swords came out of. Then the Archer made his counter attack. An unlimited amount of swords came out from behind the Archer. These swords ranged from huge swords to small and the swords ripped the city of columbia apart. Platforms and Zeppelin's fell out of the sky one after the other. Bookers own platform was shot out of the sky but he jumps off and uses his sky-hook to move to the other platform while he attacked with his machine gun. Bookers shots were the only thing that seemed to affect the archer and he got really annoyed "Why don't you just give up and die"

The sky lines connecting the city together then came under attack by goldies swords. The lines got cut and Booker fell out of the sky. He was caught by songbird and the two of them flew over to the gold Archer. Archer aims his sniper rifle and fires at the gold archer taring his shields apart "Get the hell out of my city you little piece of sh@t!"

Songbird and Booker charged straight at the gold archer and came under fire of every single sword that the gold Archer could send at them. Songbird got swords in his joints and wings but most of the incoming attacks were deflected by Booker. He shot every single bullet in every gun at his disposal, he pistol, machine-gun, RPG, carbine riffle, and almost every shot in his two shotguns. He waisted everything in the normal that he had but he kept one shot in the gun that Elizabeth gave him. It was a valiant effort but the swords kept coming, they came out faster and faster. As more and more swords hit Songbird he gave one more cry of defiance and charged even faster. About a football field away from the gold Archer he went down but in his last moments he used his wings to block any swords that could've hit Booker "Thanks you feather headed idiot" Booker says

Booker put on his sky-hook and centered all of his mana on his charge power. As he charged the gold Archer wind and lightning sparking around him blocking most swords coming at him. A sword hit his shoulder and one in his leg but he kept going. Finally Booker was close enough and he thrusted his attack at the Gold Archers neck. His attack stopped right before it hit, a total inch from the servants weak point by chains that just appeared and bounded him by both his arms and legs "You have got to be kidding me" Booker says

The gold Archer says nothing looking at Booker. Instead he grabs a sword and runs it through Booker's chest. With his mana depleted the reality marble fell apart around the two of them "This was a sweet dream Mongrel, but a dream can not defeat me"

Booker coughs up blood "Who are you?" he asks weakly

The gold Archer smirks "I guess I can give you one sense of accomplishment. I am the one true king, the king of this world and everything in it. I am Gilgamesh and you are dead"

Booker falls to his knees. But quicker then either servant could think posible Booker pulls out his shot gun and fires the last shot point blank in Gilgamesh's stomach. The blast ripped apart part of his armor and a bad wound appeared in the kings side "You" he says in anger "YOU DARE HURT ME!"

Booker smiles "One left in the chamber" with that he falls over at the feet of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh stands there for a second "You are nothing but a mongrel. Unfit to lick my feet and you destroy me treasures and harm my person"

"Yeah" Booker says "I am just a mongrel, but this mongrel hurt the almighty king of hero's. So remember me as the man who harmed you, you golden f@ck"

Gilgamesh the shoots Bookers fading body with swords making his departure even more painful. But through all of that Booker left the world smiling, the only thing left of him was a pistol that clicked empty on the floor. Then Gilgamesh was alone on the bridge "You unworthy mongrel" he says leaving in sprit form

Elizabeth makes sure that Norah was ok then she gets her self up to the bridge "Booker. Where are you?" she asks

She looks down and sees the pistol. She leans down and picks it up, engraved on the pistol was "His name is Gilgamesh"

Elizabeth reads the final message of her best friend, she falls to her knees and starts to cry
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Troy figured the other Master wouldn't be paying attention to something as insignificant as himself, so he decided to make a move on him. He kept moving, trying to keep wreckage, rubble or other obstacles between the two of them to break line of sight as he closed the distance, holding a pair of chalk pieces in either hand.

"Letting me out of this prison, for one."

Elsa put a hand to her mouth, shocked.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:47 pm

The fight continued but the other master didn't seem to notice Troy sneaking up on him

"That would be good but I am not in the position to do that"

Elizabeth wipes her tears away "Do you know of any epic hero named Gilgamesh?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Troy waited until he was about twenty feet away before stepping out of cover, smoothly pitching both sticks of chalk in his right hand to the ground. As they hit the pavement they disintegrated, the magic he'd spent weeks on binding into each stick rapidly forming twin circles of runes below his feet, weaving a protective barrier that would stop a car along with quite a wide variety of spells. In the same motion he drew the Glock from his coat and leveled it at the other Master's head. "Turn around." he ordered. When the other man looked around at him, he gave him a nice look at the inside of the Glock's barrel. "Pretty sure you know how this works already but I'll say it anyway to be sure; Call off your Berserker before I renovate your face."

Rider managed to look annoyed. "Then who is?"

Elsa nodded, concerned. "His story is thought to predate the Bible as the oldest piece of literature. He was a Sumerian demigod who ruled the known world in his time." And given what she'd just seen combined with what older Servants entailed, that was anything but good news.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 pm

"Well" he says "This is what you call between a rock and a hard place right?"

"My master set up the barrier that now contains you. I am sad to say I can only make one barrier and this is not it"

Elizabeth puts the pistol away and walks back to Norah. She summons another car and starts it up. When Elsa got in Elizabeth was silent but after a while she says "You don't really like fighting I know but I have to ask a favor"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 pm

"I'm not a patient man. Hurry up." Troy threatened.

Rider sighed, before abruptly dealing a blow to the barrier that would have demolished a main battle tank.

"What is it?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:02 pm

"If I could I would" The man says with a sly smile

Lancer walks away but his voice carries "If you are alive after the next five minutes come and find me"

"You give me all the help you can in killing that prick"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Troy was already aimed at center of mass - he wasn't a good enough shot to go straight for the head, so he shrugged. Sort of. It was difficult to pull off without throwing off his aim, but he managed. "Sucks to be you, then." BANG!

Rider continued the process of shattering the magic barrier.

Elsa nodded once, her expression grim. "I'll do my best."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Rather anticlimactically the man fell over dead

She hit the barrier again and a shock went through her. It stung like a bitch but it wasn't lethal

"Thank you" Elizabeth says. The three of them arrived back at the base, Elizabeth carried Norah to a bed. Maeve, Lindile, Wilson and Edward watched the three of them enter "Where's Booker?" Edward asks

"Not coming"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:01 pm

That was that. Berserker's main source of power was cut off. And this was one of the gibbering lunatic ones, not even as lucid as that wretch he and his two Sabers had put down. "Strike him down, Sabers." he muttered into his earpiece. "His Master's gone, that's his main mana supply."

Rider was technically an inanimate object. Pain was...less than important. She kept going.

Elsa remained silent.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 am

"Understood, he's slowing down right on schedule" Chrom says

As Berserker slows Arturia and Chrom take there chance. In a lightning fast speed they implant there legendary blades in Berserker's chest before he could activate his noble phantasm. With that he fadded.

Each time she his the barrier the pain and the strength of the barrier kept growing

"Gilgamesh was that powerful?" Lindile asks.

Elizabeth nods. She had just explained the situation to the rest of the group. How they faced Gilgamesh on the bridge and how Booker had sacrificed himself in order to get his name "Booker placed everything on us. He thought if we knew his name we could figure out a way to win. So, any ideas?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 am

"Scratch two Berserkers." Troy commented, stowing his gun back within his coat. "You guys sense anything else?"

That hurt and all but Rider was a Heroic Spirit and not about to give up because some fool of a mage had tried to put up an electric fence.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:24 am

"Nothing" Arturia says

"We better head back and see how Archer and caster fared" Chrom says

The next set of blows instead of hurting Rider it started to drain her mana
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:28 am

"Alrighty then." Troy said.

Rider resisted the urge to curse at the barrier spell. This had to be the doing of some Caster - no ordinary mage could put up a barrier that would imprison a Servant for this long.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Troy went to his rental car, assuming that Arturia would follow and Chrom would revert to Spirit Form.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Arturia did fallow like expected. The three of them went back to base, when they arrived everyone was grieving

"Wonderful isn't it?" said a voice "My own little creation, Lancer has no idea how long it would've taken a normal servant to create something like this"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Troy was instantly on guard the minute he saw that everyone was upset. "Okay, I appear to have missed something while I was out...what happened?"

Rider turned to the source of the voice. "I don't suppose you'll be any clearer on what you want with me?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Norah and Elizabeth seemed to be the worse out of the group. When they failed to speak Lindile spoke up "Booker Dewitt has fallen"

"Oh I do so love puppets and one as beautiful as you will be a nice addition"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:52 pm

"Oh. Wait, how?" The pragmatist in Troy immediately wanted to know who could have taken Booker out while he was backed up by his Master as well as Elizabeth, because whoever it was was a threat.

"I'm a Servant, not a puppet, as you should know."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next