TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 26 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

They all heard something fall on the ground and then a voice says "Buddy I get your hungry but if you eat all of them we wont get the art we want"

Chrom's blade turns from silver to blood red "This Berserker is mine"

He jumps over the piles of bodies at the sound of Berserker filling himself. Chrom caught him off guard and he got knocked through the wall of the Sewer. Berserkers master was left alone with Troy and Arturia. He sees them and waves "HI, wait are you here to talk smack about my art as well?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:03 pm

"The hell do you mean art?" Troy snapped. "Alfa, go help Bravo with Berserker."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

"Are you sure?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:06 pm

"Quite. This guy's no mage. Now, explain what you mean by art." Troy was already in a towering temper but this guy might be able to piss him off some more. He rather looked forward to it, pressing some certain buttons on his phone. Some mood music would be nice.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Arturia lets her master go and runs over to Chrom. She found him fighting Berserker, the fight was very one sided. Berserker's red tentacles tried to attack Chrom but he simply cut them apart when they got close to him. After cutting up one of them he runds in close and punches him in the face sending him to make his own crater in the ground. The blow would've crushed an B level servants skull but Berserker shook it off like it was nothing. Even as Arturia watched all of the wounds that Chrom had inflicted started to heal very fast.

"Well" the man says "Art is all around us. Can't you see the beauty in the faces of these people, perfectly perserved in the embrace of the after life"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm

"No." Troy said bluntly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:31 pm

The mans smile faded in disappointment "Really? I think its quite nice. Hey do you want to help me put up some more? I just got some new material"

He lifts up the body of a young girl. Her face was cut up badly and her intestens were hanging out of her stomach
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 pm

"Oh...you done fucked up, sunshine." Near Tohsaka mansion Troy's thunderbird burst apart, the mana holding its form rushing back to its master. It, along with every other scrap of mana Troy could draw upon, flooded into his limbs, Reinforcing their structure and strength. For atmospheric effect the air around him seemed tainted by smoke-like darkness and his eyes flared bright red like the thunderbird he had summoned. "You worthless little flaw, you and your warped fucking god. Well where the FUCK is he now, huh?! Is he going to save you from me?! I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!" He lunged, hands outstretched and magical technique abandoned.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:38 pm

"Holy shit!" the man says falling backwards in fear
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Troy meant what he said. He grabbed the guy by his ankle and swung him over his head, intending to smash him into the ground on the other side a la The Avengers. Unfortunately he came out of that holding just the leg. It took him a moment to locate the rest of the murderer. "Fucking leg came off...that's annoying." Discarding the spare limb he stalked over to the bleeding man.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Ryuunosuke starts clawing away "BUDDY! HELP!" he pleads.

Berserker bursts through the wall next to Ryuunosuke to help but it was short lived. Chrom was right behind him with a luna strike prepared, in one movement he cuts off Berserkers weapons from his body and with his other hand slams him into the ground. Afterwards he throws the weaker servant into the nearby wall where he pins him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 pm

"Oh, that's your god?" Troy picked the redhead up by the neck. "Not impressed. Now, this'll only hurt A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT!" He threw Ryuunosuke across the room again, with an audible SNAP! as he hit the concrete wall of the sewer. Before the serial killer could even begin to recover he was being lifted up again, hands grabbing his shoulders and his hips and twisting hard, hard enough that he snapped open and some of his intestines spilled out through the new ragged hole in his torso. "Prison's too damn good for you, you little shit! Execution is a fate for men, for human beings. Animals like you get PUT DOWN!!!" With that Troy grabbed Ryuunosuke one last time, digging the fingers of either hand into his eye sockets and pulling his head apart like a watermelon.

Even that didn't satisfy him. Driven by a blind rage he dropped the man's remains and stomped on them again and again, cracking the concrete surface until he lost his balance and slipped on the blood - whereupon he got on his hands and knees and started pounding his fists into a rapidly crumpling ribcage.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:51 pm

As Troy brings his hand up to hit the body again Arturia stops him "He deserved what came upon him but you have to regain control"

Kaniki then uses pure strength to throw Chrom off of him. As he gets up red and black mana surround him as he activates his noble phantasm. His red tentacles regrow but they condense together to form what chrom thought was centipede legs. His face got a strange mask to it as well, covering everything but his mouth and one eye "Ken Kaniki" Chrom says "The failed experiment, you poor thing"

The two servants stood apart from each other sizing the other up "Please" Kaniki says in a surprisingly clear voice despite his Berserker class. Chrom was taken back "Please what?"

Kaniki looks down and then back at Chrom before rushing at him with inhuman speed. Chrom dodges the strike of the bug legs but when they hit the ground the crater they left made the whole structure around them shake "Please" Kaniki repeated

"Please what!?!" Chrom demanded

Kaniki's only visible eye started shedding tears "Please. Kill me"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 pm

For a fraction of a second Troy nearly hit Arturia while running on autopilot before some part of his brain concluded that was an unimaginably stupid idea. He stopped, lowering his fists as the shadowy aura around him dissipated, the lights in his eyes dying out. "Christ on His cross..." he rasped, as his body started shaking slightly - burning off the remains of the adrenaline rush. 

He took a deep breath. "Okay. Okay, I'm fine, thanks for that Art-" He stopped himself from saying his Servant's name. "...fuck, Alfa, I meant Alfa. Now, ah, I think you should go grant the centipede his wish with Bravo."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34 am

"Yes and afterwards master, please get some rest" Arturia says before going to Chrom's side. The two take battle stances facing Berserker. Kaniki looks at them both and they see the last fragment of control leave him. He screams a blood curdling battle cry as he jumps at the Saber's.

His first attack Chrom blocks and before he could fire off a second Arturia goes in close and cuts off one of his legs. Before his body even hits the floor Chrom stabs him through the chest with a Luna strike. As Berserker dissolving his hair turns from white to black and he starts looking like a normal human again. Right before his head dissolves he smiles and says "Thank you"

Chrom sheathes his blade and turns to Troy "Its done"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 am

"Well, there, ah, there we go." Troy used a pillar to haul himself to his feet, where he swayed slightly before steadying. Somewhat. "I, ah, don't suppose one of the....that one of the two of you can drive? Because, ah, I feel slightly like I may be drunk. Sort of. Kinda. It's ah, difficult to put into...ah, English."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:07 am

Chrom gives Troy a hand and lets him lean on his shoulder for support "You used more mana then your body is used to"

Arturia goes to the car and starts it up
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:14 am

"Kinda, yeah, that's what I thought. I think." Troy said, apparently still slightly out of it. It didn't help that his extremely calm tone of voice absolutely didn't square with the fact that he was mostly drenched in blood.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:35 am

When they were all in the car Arturia started driving them all back to base. Chrom remained quite for most of the trip before speaking up "Thats not going to be the last time we will have to put down crazy masters and servants"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 am

Troy was still shuddering with unspent adrenaline. "I figured as much. I hope I don't have to blow a Command Seal to tell you two to please not let me do that again. If I didn't have six of those I probably could have killed myself there."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 pm

"I will only stop you if your actions lead you down the path of those you fight"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm

"That includes my actions killing me, right? Because so far everyone I picked a fight with has died horribly."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 pm

"Yes that does include you"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 pm

"Well there we go. Thanks."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 pm

They finally get back to the base and when they got to the door it was Edward who opened it. He was looking like he hadn't done any fighting this whole war "You kill that asshat?"

"Yes sir" Arturia says

Edward looks her up and down "Who are you?"

Arturia says nothing looking to Troy as if to ask what she should say
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next