TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Lavender

+4
RNGesus
A Blind Guy
Sagansoul001
Flagmauth
8 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokémon Lavender - Page 32 Empty Re: Pokémon Lavender

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:04 am

Riley and Shadow-Fur expand the aura platform Riley had created earlier till the point the whole group had stable footing.

"We need to stop this quake. Maybe with smaller quakes to disrupt the main one?" Riley suggested as Shadow-Fur growled in frustration.

"The quake is already out of town, we would have to time it right and hope we beat the wave of energy to the point of no return to try that. Not to mention that the damage from our quakes may cause people to think that we were the cause of the first one. PI would have a field day when trying to help the police track us down and capture us." Shadow-Fur says as a smile formed on his face. "Just another days work I guess. I have the skills for countering one side of the quake but I need somebody to watch my back."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 am

"Are you insane?!" Desmond said loudly. "It's an earthquake, it's moving at like the speed of sound, you'd have to be NUTS to think you can do anything about it now! It's done! We tried to stop them, we failed, we $#@!ed it up!" He stomped his foot in the now ankle-deep water, then looked down. "Maybe we should get to land." he finished lamely.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 am

"It takes a little insanity to be able to think quickly to save lives, if we hurry Shadow-Fur can cancel out the first quake at one point of the fault lines." Riley says as Shadow-Fur turned to Desmond with a unimpressed look on his face.

"It's very sad that you wouldn't want to try and save lives now an attack has started. You are a spineless human, a coward with no hope of adapting to the situation." Shadow-Fur says as he turns to Riley. "Release Human-Fang, he will protect me while I try to stope one side of the quake. Try and find a way to stop the other side of the attack." Shadow-Fur says as Riley released a Lucario and the two Pokemon flew off on a aura platform.

"Good luck." Riley says as the aura platform started to fly towards land but Riley didn't lower his altitude at all and the ground was fifty feet below the group. "We're trying to cancel out one earthquake with another earthquake going in the opposite direction. Think of it as a controlled fire trying to burn a brush fire out by stopping the flow of energy." Riley says and when one of the group members with faint aura sight looked down, they would see a wave of Pokemon aura in the form of a wave. "Fighting fire with fire."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 am

Desmond's hands balled into fists at Shadow-Fur's remarks. "Why you arrogant, posturing little - " Serena cut him off. "Stop it! If there's any chance we have to stop this we have to take it! I swear to Arceus if you two start fighting I will end you both!" The Bug-type Trainer backed down quickly; Serena looked and sounded like she meant it. "Sorry." he said in a small voice.

The massive energy of the quake appeared, however, to have moved on. Shadow-Fur and Human-Fang's Auras weren't meeting any resistance because the titanic seismic forces had moved on, liable to be miles away by now.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:36 pm

"I'm with Des on this one Riley, nobody, not even you can stop this thing. We need to find solid ground and plan from there!" Shouts Rob over the chaos.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

"Couldn't even if I tried. Had to make Shadow-Fur feel compelled to try something." Riley says as the aura platform quick yet stably moved to some stable land. "They should be able to save lives at one of the ruined towns if they fail. What can we do to stop this portion of the quake without tearing ourselves apart trying to catch it?" Riley asked as the platform dropped everybody an inch from the ground and the remaining aura flowed back to Riley. "We have to try something..."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm

"We can't do anything!" Desmond reiterated, pounding his fist into a piece of metal wreckage. "OUCH! %$@#!" He wrung his hand in pain. "We were too slow!" Tears had formed in the corners of his eyes by now.

The realization of exactly what had happened - the sheer scale of the lives lost - was settling over the group like a dead weight. Serena fell forward onto her knees. "All...all those people...and we couldn't save them..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 pm

"Shut up Serena. We can't stop this, but we can rescue the survivors. Right now every emergency response team is in shock of the sheer destruction caused by a single quake. If you are going to just lay there and mourn over those that we couldn't save...then why bother living when death is around us every day?" Riley says harshly as he starts to create a aura platform built for high speed travel. "I'm going into the destruction and dig out every survivor till my hands are torn to pieces." Riley said as he stepped onto the platform. He seemed to hesitate when he was about to leave. "Anybody want to join me save those who were lucky to survive?" He asked as his voice had a small hint of fear.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm

November with determination volunteered to help followed by Leo offering his medical training.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Serena whirled after Riley said "shut up" with her hand raised as though to slap him. She very nearly followed through with it, but as the rest of his speech sank in, she let her hand fall to her side as her expression softened. "I...I guess you have a point," she mumbled, wiping tears from her eyes. "I'll come too."

The Aura platform wobbled just a bit as Desmond clambered atop it. "Better save some than none..." he said gruffly...or at least an attempt at gruffness on his part.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:41 pm

"I volunteer as well." the 2 brothers say at the same time, which makes them glance at each other for a second.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:49 pm

After everybody was on the platform, Riley piloted the aura platform with extreme skill and speed. In about three to four minutes they arrived at the closest city that was badly hit.

"Better scan the area a couple times."Riley says as his aura scanned the rubble as the group filled off the platform.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 pm

"What should we look for?" asks Rob, shielding his mouth from the smoke.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Horribly, there were literally only a very few points of Aura in Vermilion. Maybe five people or Pokemon had survived in the entire city.

The.
Entire.
CITY.

"Arceus above..." Desmond said hoarsely.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Riley explained what he saw before giving out the points of the survivors as he charges off towards one of the said survivors.

"I got this one, you guys try to help the others!" He shouts as he starts digging with his aura while keeping the survivor alive. "Hey, if you can hear me, start talking! Help is coming you need to talk to me alright?" Riley shouted towards the survivor as he dug through the rubble.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Rob and Jack run to another buried survivor and start to dig them out.

"Are you alive in there?" Rob asks.

suddenly, a dirt covered arm reaches out and grabbing onto Rob's arm and starts to pull.

Rob helps the survivor up, "Are you all right?" he asks, receiving a flury of coughs as a response.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:18 pm

"I'm alright! I can hear you!" A young boy's voice cried out from where Riley was digging.

"Okay, listen to me. There are other survivors. Just keep talking to me. I need to hear your voice and to know if something changes alright?" Riley asks as he continues to dig.

"Okay...the air is clearing up down here." The boy says as big pieces of rubble were moved.

"Good, good. Keep alert, I need every piece of information you can get." Riley says as his digging brings him to a dead body. "I'm sorry." He says quietly before moving the body and continuing to dig while keeping contact with the boy.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 pm

after the coughing stopped the survivor, a boy around Rob's age says... "I'm ok, who the heck are you guys?"

"No time for that, there are more survivors." Says Jack going to find another.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Serena sent out Ursaring to help Rob and Jack, while Desmond used his Ariados to help Riley.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Rob brings out Empoleon to help clear rubble.

"Got another one over here!" Jack calls to the others while digging up a man who looks in his 20's

once the man is up and coherent again, Jack says to him and gives him the usual, you're all right, schpeal.

"Thanks kid." the man says before getting a shocked look on his face and running off, presumably to find other survivors.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

"Jack three o'clock, fifteen yards." Riley says as he tries to help Jack (who was in earshot of Riley) find another Survivor.

"Who are you?" The little boy asks as Riley's attention came back to the little boy.

"Riley. My name is Riley." He answers as a beam of light hits the boy in the face. "And I'll be your rescuer today." He jokes as the boy smiles.

"My name is James... What's wrong with your eyes?" James asked as Riley crawled into where James survived. Riley realized that James' spinal cord was damaged and he was paralyzed from the waist down.

"They don't work. I had some help from Pokemon to get a better look on life." Riley says as he gets James out of the rubble. "Leo! I've got a survivor!" Riley yells as he walks towards Leo. But he stops before a circle cleared of rubble with Riley in the center. "Treat the wounded here, I cleared it of rubble."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"No time for explaining, let's go." jack says responding to Riley and digging up another child.

after a couple seconds of violent coughing, the kid wipes the dirt from his face and looks at Jack.

"Name's Jack, need rescuing? I thought so." Jack says, hauling the child out of the rubble

"My name is Tim." the child says with a hoarse voice.

Rob looks over to the others, something small in his arms. "I found a pokemon!" He runs over to the group and shows them an unconscious Pichu, badly hurt in his arms.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hey Tim, you alright?" Riley asked as he set James down carefully. "We have come to help out. Ariados, thanks but help somebody else. I'm fine."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Tim looks at Riley with a curious look in his eyes." I think I'm ok, is there something wrong with your eyes?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm

"Yeah, but I'm alright. It wasn't caused by the quake. I'll be fine." Riley says as he walks to Tim and smiled kindly. "I'll be fine." He says but Jack could catch the hint of a lie in Riley's voice. "Let's help you get better."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next