TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+6
Sirius Lupin
Sagansoul001
President WIN
Flagmauth
Draco Flame
A Blind Guy
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 30 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Draco Flame Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 pm

"Okeeday but when wesa shoot yousa tell mesa so mesa can shoot first, and mesa was waiting for da wookie to move."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 30 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Draco Flame Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 pm

"BUT DA WOOKIE DOESN'T MOVE!"
Kleef now greatly depressed sits back in his chair with his digger gently waving above the trigger
"Tell mesa when mesa can kill him."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"We will leave the human to the police after it tells us what we need know. Then hopefully we will get to shoot at people. You have to wait until you are shot at before you pull the trigger." The droid says as it looks around for a spare weapon. "By any chance you have a spare blaster of some sort? Atton stole mine from me."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 am

"Technically, it's not yours." Atton says in a smartass tone. "It belonged to Archul."

Bastila notices the human had dropped his pistol when Arrbacca had picked him up. "But you can take the human's gun." she said. "After all, I doubt he'd be needing it."

"Alright, fine. 25,000 credits. That's my final offer!" the human says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 am

Arrbacca growled, deep in his throat, grabbed the man's neck and started stretching. Slowly; he didn't want to kill him, just make him spill the information. <I have a counterproposal. You tell us where the girl and the Sith are, and I don't pop your head off the rest of you.> He didn't know if the man understood him, but even so the meaning should be conveyed purely by tone of voice.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 am

The droid climbed out of the tank and quickly gathered up the human's blaster.

"Got a holster anywhere as well as spare ammo?" The droid asked the upside down human as it was examining the weapon. But flinched after the Wookiee growled. "Dude, you may want to tell us where our friends are if you fear for your life, the Wookiee just offered to take your head off if you don't."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 pm

"I have no idea where the girl and the Sith Mandalorian are." The human says.

(I forgot to add this part.) While he was being shaken up and down, a datapad fell out of his pocket. It is encrypted.

"What have we got here?" Atton says as he picks up examines the datapad. He looks it over and says, "It's encrypted, can someone try to crack this?"

Last edited by Mycrodeeth on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing continuity error)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:49 pm

The droid looks at the data pack and chuckled. "You had some info about there position but still yo lied. My Wookiee friend, make it so he doesn't try to lie again. I suggest a broken ankle, make his limp worse." The droid says coldly as he rummages around the human's house.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:52 pm

<I don't take orders from you.> Arrbacca barked coolly, dropping the human unceremoniously and picking up the datapad. A moment later he had sliced past the device's security systems and was browsing its files for pertinent information.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yet you cut through security with ease. What do Wookiees do on their home world?" The droid asked as he sat on the human and held the man's arms behind his back. "You move you die." The droid says as he puts the barrel of the blaster against the man's head.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Arrbacca chose not to respond, as he'd found the files containing useful information. He tossed the datapad to Atton. <You may wish to see this.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:15 pm

"Well, well, well," Atton says. "It turns out that one Senator J.J. Binks has been funding the Imperial terrorists."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:02 pm

<Indeed. Perhaps he can tell us where we would find our missing compatriots.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"Why does politics get into the criminal underworld?" The droid asked as it turned to Atton. "What is the plan now? We can't go marching in guns blazing around a Senetor without getting shot by security. And we can't slap him around for info like we did on this human."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 am

"We could ask Captain Scarlett what to do about this." Atton says.

"As for your question," Bastila tells the droid. "It is an unfortunate truth that politicians are often involved with the criminal underground. Some use their connections to fund their campaigns. Others to eliminate their rivals."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 am

<I don't think involving the Captain in this is wise; if our past experience with him is any barometer we'll likely end up imprisoned again.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 am

"Well we will need a distraction to get the cops off our backs for a while. So we can try talking to Binks our own way..." The droid says as he looks around at the group. "Any ideas?"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:43 pm

"I don't believe the Captain will arrest us again." Bastila says. "The only other times when he did was because he had logical reasons for doing so. Like for example, when Kleef blew up the Palace Courtyard, we were in close proximity to it, and the fact we were off-worlders who had arrived that day increased their suspicion of us."

**************************************************************************************
"Do you hear that?" Archul asks Teren, indicating to the ventilation system.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:48 pm

"What?" Teren tilted her head slightly, straining to hear something.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"I could offer the cops great deals" the Jawa said.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 pm

"Like I said," Bastila says, "They have no reason to arrest us right now."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 pm

<I believe your views on the police may be a bit optimistic, Master Jedi.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 am

"Well I will leave Binks to you all to deal with." The droid says before leaving the area without any hint of where he was going, taking the blaster with him.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 am

Teren looked at Archul. "What am I supposed to be listening for, exactly?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 am

"Shh." Archul says, putting a finger to his mouth. "Someone's shouting."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next