TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+6
Sirius Lupin
Sagansoul001
President WIN
Flagmauth
Draco Flame
A Blind Guy
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 11 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Archul pulls out a grenade and throws it at the escaping landspeeder...
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 11 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by RNGesus Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'd20' : 15
RNGesus
RNGesus
Supreme Manifestation of Contrived Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 pm

The grenade lands in the passenger's seat just seconds before it detonates.

Archul has just landed and returned to the party.

"Whosa were desa?" The gungan asks, looking in horror at the scene.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 pm

"Wesa don't know but desa goen die."
"now can yousa tell wesa about what else heppened theresa today?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 am

A communicator sails from the explosion and hits Teren on the top of the head hard before falling to the ground and activating.

"Alpha party 16, is the target dead? Repeat is Zane dead? Alpha party 16, respond." A male voice called out from the other side of the communicator.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:08 am

"Agh!" Teren yelped, snatching the comm up while rubbing the top of her head. "Yeah he's dead, why?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:29 am

"Who are you? You're not a part of Alpha team. What happend to them?" The voice asked ignoring Teren's question.

Last edited by Sagansoul001 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 am

"Civilian confirmation of Zane's death, was his bracelet destroyed?" The man on the other side asked ignoring Teren's question as Zane's bracelet though slightly damaged was on the ground a few feet from Teren still in one piece.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 am

Teren thought for a moment. "Why should I tell you that, hmm?" she asked sweetly. Deceptively so, for anyone who'd spoken to her before.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am

"Listen kid that man was dangerous and his bracelet is even worse. If it is repaired and copied then the rebels can send Jedi in and out of Empire controlled space and nobody would sense them. Destroy that bracelet for the Empire!" The man said as his side of the war is shown.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 pm

That startled Teren; she was expecting the guy to be a Rebel. She fumbled briefly for words before saying, "Could that bracelet possibly do something for the Empire?" She also quickly picked up the bracelet before one of the others got it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh don't tell me you're actually believing this guy Teren. He and his friends killed Zane and didn't care if you or the others were in the line of fire. Zane saved your life." The bracelet says right as Teren touched it.

"Yes even the Admiral Greyflight knew about it before and after his wife and daughter were attacked. He even knew who attacked his family." The man on the otherside said not hearing the bracelet talking.

"Oh why don't you jump out in front of a hover car you windbag." The bracelet says before chuckling. "I love it when nobody that has a physical or force hold on me can hear me."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Teren, initially not believing that the bracelet was talking, wondered if perhaps she was crazy. "So what does it do, then?" she asked, addressing the man on the other side of the comm.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 pm

(Hey Sagan, I'm wondering what you're doing with the bracelet and all that.)

"Nothin much. Some strange machineeks and pilots walkin through." the Gungan replied to Kleef.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 pm

"Lab boys are not quite sure but our field agents that have had some experience with Zane and the bracelet are saying that it spoke to them but they were holding onto the bracelet and a civilian that Zane saved told us it was a key to something big either a exo-suit, or a battle vehicle. We are getting conflicting stories from the one civilian." The man said sounding a bit confused himself.

"Wow, they have that LITTLE information about me? That hurts, that really hurts." The bracelet said as it seems to be rap airing itself.

"But we are a hundred percent sure about two things, one it regenerates, two it acts as a force dampening device which can be used as a training device." The man said before the bracelet was completely repaired.

"Oh that so feels better." The bracelet sighs in relief. "So they know that I can heal myself and that I'm the reason Zane got some control of his dark side but what do you think they aren't telling you Teren? How about why I was given to Zane in the first place and why they wanted the both of us dead? Think about it, the Empire always keeps something back. Just ask about operation Titan." The bracelet suggests to Teren.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"Atton," Bastila whispers.

Atton looks down and smiles at the sight of Bastila still alive. Without thinking, he pulls her into a hug before he regains his senses and pulls away. "Bastila, you're alive!" he says.

"I know," Bastila says. "But I would like to know what is going on."

"There was an explosion that killed Zane," Atton says. "You were knocked out while Archul took out the two hitmen who killed Zane. And Teren now has Zane's bracelet, which is probably a very bad idea."

"What?" Bastila asks. She looks over at Teren and sees her with the bracelet. "Oh no..." was all she could say.

Meanwhile, Archul approaches Teren and says, "We must destroy that thing."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm

"I have a better idea. We should sell it."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm

"%$@# off." Teren turned her attention back to the comm, continuing to ignore the inanimate object speaking to her stubbornly. "Look, you idiot, I'm on your side. The Empire. Now tell me what I can do with this thing!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 am

"Ask for something realistic and the device will make it happen, like if you ask it to help you escape from some kidnappers it will either send you a suit of armor or a get away vehicle geared up for a war. But like I said earlier, the lab boys are unsure of its full capabilities though we have a vague idea of it. Keep that bracelet safe! At all costs and be ready for an extraction team to get you. I will call later with details." The man said before you hear him start shouting orders before the call ended.

"Hey Teren ask me for 'Speeder Alpha 9' it's the best I've got for this situation. Oh yeah best put me on before asking." The bracelet says as it starts to shrink to fit Teren's wrist size. "Hurry!"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:48 am

Teren looked doubtfully at the little device. "How in the name of the Empress is that possible?" She also made sure that she was holding the bracelet in her mechanical hand; the others were less likely to get ahold of it that way.

[TBH, Sagan, you need to have a reason for the device to have that much power. Also, if you're gonna have something that strong it's best to clear it with the DM.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 am

(It's a sort of a two way radio from the command unit, the bracelet, and the operation unit, the part that the Empire is having difficulty understanding how it works, and it will only take the commands of the person wearing the bracelet)
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:44 am

[So the bracelet itself doesn't have any abilities (beyond apparently speaking), it's just a radio for summoning things?]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Horatio shakes his head at the whole situation.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 pm

(It is a force dampening bracelet and it only talks to those who have physical contact when things aren't getting out of hand example when Zane was loosing control of his powers. It is quite useful for training those with weak force capabilities into a level even Yoda would notice as a possible threat. Yet the bracelet won't obey you unless you are wearing it, and only you can take it off. No risk of falling off unless told to in certain situations)
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 pm

[Okay, I'm not the DM but I feel like I can speak a little bit in his stead. If you're saying the device can raise a mild Force-sensitive (which would include Luke or Teren, for example) to the level of Yoda pretty much instantly, I'm certain you're going to get it flagged as OP. Furthermore the fact that the device is expressly a DAMPENER brings up the question of, why the heck is it AMPLIFYING existing abilities?]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next