TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Excision

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fate/Excision - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate/Excision

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 pm

After a half an hour of discussion and sorting they had laid out the most likely candidates from the list of dossiers, prioritizing their capability as mages first and foremost. Whether they had the proper mindset to undertake this mission could be determined at the interview.

Alistaire, Silas:
Dragomir, Cevarc:
Forthill, Troy:
Forvedge, Fiore:
Invector, Ceathara:
Shishigou, Kairi:
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Takeshi looks over all of the files on the table. picking up the 'Invector" file, he turns to Joseph. "I think this would be a good first stop, what say you?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:09 pm

"I don't know. In all honesty, I am interested in this Dragoomir person. This reality marble sounds fascinating. I mean can you imagine looking through reality from another individual?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Takeshi looks at said file, "yes a reality marble would prove to be extremely beneficial. Sigyn, what say you?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:24 pm

"A working reality marble would be a benefit," the Homonculus agrees, "If anything, it will give us a field to cancel any caster like abilities. Beyond that, I have another matter to discuss. If it's alright with you two, I will be summoning my servant at Sundown. I have more than enough prana to deal with the increased cost before the ritual begins in earnest, and having a servant to present will help with negotiations."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:04 pm

"That is an excellent idea. Well, after the summoning of Sigyn's servant, I say we head to Germany to speak with Dragomir. Any opposed? "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:03 pm

"I have no opposition. I best go start packing my toothbrush if we are done here"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 am

Sigyn smiled at the two of them. After some quick planning (IE giving her two human companions the location where she was doing the ritual) the three of them went their separate ways and when the clock edged towards midnight the two men found Sigyn standing in front of a circle carved into the country side.

Fate/Excision - Page 3 Latest?cb=20120708193352
A bit out there, but with the clocktower being so close, better safe than sorry when a heroic spirit was involved. Sigyn made one last check on the green dart in the center of the circle before taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, more prana than both of the men combined poured out of her with all the ease of picking an apple off the ground. Her command seals shined and with practiced motions she spoke:

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let red be the color I pay tribute to.
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
Let it be filled. Again. Again. Again. Again.
Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling.
Let you be the sword that claims my fate, and Let me be the shield that protects your glory!
You who changed the world, come forth from the circle of binding!"

With a final word, the circle exploded with power. It took a second, but everyone there felt a link form between Sigyn and something in the circle.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:20 pm

The prana concentrated within the summoning circle blossomed into a pillar of brilliant blue light - without the Bounded Field around the ritual sight, it would surely have attracted attention from anyone within at least a kilometer. When it faded, a figure stood in its place. Sigyn's Servant was a tall, slender man with the pretty-boy looks of a movie star. Red hair hung to his shoulders, the same crimson hue as his eyes, and his lips were faintly but thoroughly scarred as though they had at some point been punctured by something. He was wearing rather plain clothing, aside from his cloak which was a luxurious thing of fine cloth, some sort of symbols embroidered all about its hem and bearing a thickly furred mantle.

He considered Joseph, then Takeshi in turn before lowering his gaze to Sigyn and finally speaking. "Have you considered that this ritual's terminology is all wrong?"

Caster of Red:
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Sigyn blinked, “Excuse me?” she asked, clearly confused.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Joseph literally bit his tongue to resist the urge to burst out laughing. A small strand of tear drip down his face as he bit harder than he had to.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:51 pm

"Calling Heroic Spirits by the name 'Servant'...you're not worried you might offend somebody? That is a pretty demeaning word, to some. How do you know that the spirit answering your summons wouldn't take umbrage, and strike you down for your insolence?" Caster replied, taking a single pace forward. With the relative difference in their height he seemed to loom over Sigyn. "Heroes are known to be a prideful sort after all."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Sigyn nearly stepped back, nearly. Despite the fear running through her she stood as tall as she could, seemingly unphased by the difference in height or power.

“That might be true, but for their pride, they have the power to back it up. And power doesn’t come without experience. If a ‘servant’ has that, then they should know not to waste their second chance at life by striking down their master.”

She bowed, a show of respect “Regardless, I thank you for answering my summons caster. I am Sigyn.”
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Caster blinked. "Of course you are," he muttered, seeming faintly...put out? Irritated? It was unclear, and the reaction passed almost instantaneously. "And if you are Sigyn, your companions are what - bodyguards? No. The Command Seals mark them as Masters, and since they have made no move to either attack or flee they're either fellow members of the Red Faction or fools. Although...I suppose it is possible they're both. Introduce yourselves, mages!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Joseph raised one finger as a gesture saying "Give me a moment" as he bowed his head and spat out a small bit of blood. Quickly standing back up straight, "Sorry. Bit my tongue. My name is Joseph Johnston"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Takeshi bows in greeting. "My name is Takeshi Zarado, a pleasure to meet you."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Caster smirked thinly at Joseph's injury. "Now that that's over with, where are your Servants, then?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:40 pm

"Well you see, we have sent them out to get some denny's. They'll be back with some grand slams for all of us." Joseph said as he grins at his own joke and nudged Takeshi.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well they won't be back for a while because for the small fact of we still don't have them."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:26 pm

"I see. Do you intend to summon them? My understanding is that they are somewhat important to obtaining the Grail. Though I commend your bravery if you intend to make an attempt without them. Just your bravery."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:29 pm

"Well we were going to summon ours before we left actually. Sigyn's circle should still be usable.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Joseph leans over to Sigyn whispering, "Your guy has no sense of humor"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:51 pm

"He does have an acute sense of hearing, however," Caster whispered into Joseph's ear, somehow having moved from the summoning circle to behind and beside him in order to accomplish this feat.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Sigyn had to repress a sigh “He has a sense of humor. He’s just waiting for a chance to make a joke at our expense.”

Turning to Takeshi, she nods “I’d be honored if you’re willing to use my work. If you are, Caster oversee his spell. If we’re going to win, we can’t risk something going wrong.”
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Joseph turned his head slowly to face Caster, "And no sense of personal boundries." He whispers before speaking normally "Seriously we are close enough to kiss."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next