TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/War of Heroes

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fate/War of Heroes - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate/War of Heroes

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am

"There's your answer." Jeanne said, assuming a normal standing position rather than one that signaled an ability to rip Troy apart bare-handed. "We will follow you, Master of Saber...and Saber."

"I don't think that would fit on a business card. Call me Troy. Oh, and Norah, Ike doesn't have a Master."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Ike approches Norah. He puts his hand over his chest in a solute before bowing "If you would have me my lady, I would be your sword"

Norah nods "My will creates your body and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the grails call I summon you"

"I am he who answers your call. By your will for my body and my sword and your destiny" Ike responds

On the back of Norah's hand a shield with a battle axe and a sword sticking out behind it. Ike suddenly grasped his head in agony before he became calm again "Sorry about that, it appears if a servant goes without a master in this war for to long their personality starts to degrade"

He turns and bows to Jeanne "My apologize for before Saber, forgive my rude behavior. I was not myself"

"Well I guess I have a Saber" Norah says "Now first rule, don't die, I already had a servant sacrifice themselves for me and I don't want a repeat"

"Noted"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Jeanne inclined her head by way of acknowledging the apology.

Troy was looking around, though. "Now, didn't we detect somewhere like fifty Servants? Because I count two."

"That would be an Assassin," Jeanne explained. "He created about forty duplicates of himself and drove us off. He didn't fight, just demanded that we leave."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:01 pm

"Well thats nice" Drew says "Fighting fifty of anything would be a proble-" Mordred appeared in front or her master in full armor blocking a throwing knife aimed at Drew's head. Several were thrown at Troy and Norah as well but Arturia and Chrom blocked the knives before they got close enough. Ike reacted with speed more suited to the Lancer class then Saber and he caught the blades out of the air before they hurt his new master.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:06 pm

"Great." Troy reacted remarkably well to being shot at, only appearing mildly perturbed. "Let's continue this conversation somewhere with fewer knives." He decided not to bring up that Mordred was supposed to have stayed at home. That could also wait.

Jeanne had her lance and sword out almost instantly, ready to deflect any attacks aimed at her Master. "Where?"

"Just follow us. Everyone back to the party bus!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Maun scans around, but his head gets fuzzy again. He should have taken his meds a while ago, but he hated them.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Troy turned and made a beeline for his Honda. He didn't bother with any protective spells - they were better if he stayed in place and against a Servant they'd be about as useful as a sheet of cardboard. Chrom and Arturia would probably be able to keep him intact, and failing that, Merlin.

Jeanne noticed Maun's disorientation and rapidly concluded he would probably not be moving fast enough and soon enough to follow the others. Instead of trying to convince him to move, she instead picked him up and went for the van as fast as she could manage - Troy gave the pair a half-irritated half-amused look as she shot past him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 am

Maun does not resist. He just felt tired, and he did not understand who all these people were. But he did not worry, Jeanne would protect him. He took comfort in that.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3