TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO: Gamebreakers

+2
Flagmauth
Helsing
6 posters

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

SAO: Gamebreakers  - Page 25 Empty Re: SAO: Gamebreakers

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 pm

"Let me make this perfectly clear! I'm not saying that we will kill them. BUT we will not laugh About IT! It shall be done but that is all, we shall never speak if it and not smile should be seen. that is the one thing i shall not strand for!" Nick's face might as well of been carved from stone, because neither it nor his ideals which he stood for would bulge. (it would've also made the worlds best poker face)
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:27 pm

"I will smile all damn day if I feel like it, Nick. I'm insane, remember? At any rate, here's what I was thinking." Jeff finished off his eggnog and shoved the flagon aside so he could steeple his fingers in front of him. "We do this the Roman-Empire-slash-Doctor way. In order to get into their guild headquarters we need to be allied - not fucking likely - or at war. Once we're at war me and Nick can stroll right on in, announce what we're there for, and that anyone who gets in the way dies. When the stupid slash maniacal killer ones attack us we reduce them to a bloody paste. Hopefully anyone with actual morals or INT points stays out of it. Then we walk up to the boss, kick his ass up between his ears and burn the place to the ground."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm

.....nick lowers his heads and mumbles something about rocks meeting mountains but eventually looks up to see jeff's plan and takes another drink. "How do you plan to declare war? because doesn't that have to be declared by both sides leaders before anyone is aloud to kill any one? Well that's if their base is in a safe zone if not shouldn't we be able to walk right in?
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Marcus puts himself between Nick and Jeff. For anyone else with was more or less suicide but Marcus did in most of the time when Jeff and Nick fought "How about we leave the whole morality talk after the job because I left something out. Along with the Col the people who sent this job out were also giving a rare item. Supposedly its a single even item that resurrects players, I'm not saying I believe in something like that but it would still be useful to have and maybe john can duplicate it. Because of this the Knights of the Blood Oath are also taking up this job so we need to hurry and beat them to the Laughing Coffin's castle on floor 50"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:50 pm

"Onvard."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:53 pm

The group then took the first warp gate to floor 50. After leaving the safe zone they made there way to laughing coffin's HQ. When the castle was in sight Marcus stopped "Well we're late to the party" he says pointing out the group of Knights going up to the castle wall.

"You guys help them out and I go get the boss, deal?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 pm

"we should call dibs on the castle."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:08 pm

"But they got here first"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:32 pm

"so? if we go in they die. If THEY go in it's going to be a slaughter i say we stop them.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 pm

"You can do that. My mask isn't going to help with negotiations"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 pm

"fine then jeff negotiates and i'll bust down the door."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Marcus raises an eyebrow "Really? you want Jeff to make first impressions with the publicly strongest guild?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:15 pm

"wow i did not think about what i said at all. That could reflect badly on us."
Nick then charged at the knights of the blood oath and steps in front of their path stoping then right outside laughing coffins front gate with his hand in the air.
"Hold your ground. Hold your ground."
The company stops and one of the knights shouts "what right do you have over us? who are you?"
Nick smiles and takes a bow in greetings saying
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V!"
the knights stand there dumbfounded at the strange yet picturesque performance
if it could nick's smile would yet again grow. "Or that is was i would like to say but Nick would do."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 pm

From the ranks of the knights the commander steps out. Nick recognized her as Lightning Flash Asuna "I will ask this once, who are you and what guild are you from?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:20 pm

"Does your hearing not match your beauty, I am Nick and i hail from the guild that only yourselves hear of yet do not know it's name and that would be The Guild of Nerds."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Asuna looked unimpressed "Forgive me but I really don't have time for smooth talking know-it-alls. We are here on a mission to eliminate Laughing Coffin, so either get out of our way or help us along"

From the castle walls two Laughing coffin members jumped out to attack Asuna while her back was tuned. No one could see them coming but Nick could
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:37 pm

"MARCUS" everything after that happen relatively fast. the two assailants came down one of which was meet by nick as Asuna turned to see for that was all she had time to do. As Nick caught him with his hand around his neck using his size to reach over Asuna's shoulder and pulling him over her and straight into the ground as the impact cracked to rock as polygons flew. The second however tried to run around to get to Asuna's now exposed back. Marcus appeared from above from nothing cloaked in darkness making more of a scary impact than the assailants. Marcus pinned him to the ground pressing his dagger into his back ending his life.

Asuna who finally got her sword at lunged at the only thing left. which unfortunately was marcus who looked up and had enough time to take his mask of as he fell flat on his ass pinned to the ground as ha put his hands up rambling loudly.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

"HEYHEYHEY SHARP OBJECTS!" Marcus says

"Who the hell are you?" Asuna demanded

"Ok first tw-No thre-NO, you know what just count the things I'm about to say and then give me the number"

Asuna's rapier got closer to Marcus throat and Marcus squeaked a bit "Okok first off, I'm with him" he says pointing at Nick "Second i really don't like sharp objects in my neck so if you could just"

The sword didn't move "Are you a member of Laughing Coffin?" she asks him

Marcus raised an eyebrow in a "Really?" gesture "Would a laughing coffin member stop to help you and save you and not take the perfect opportunity to kill you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Nick stands up out of the crater he had made and slowly stands next to Asuna.
"Beautiful, he is with me. This my younger brother, and i can assure you that he is not a member of Laughing coffin. Even if you strip him down, you will not find a single tattoo on his body."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 pm

"Nick, quit flirting." Jeff said, strolling over at a leisurely pace. "Asuna, if you don't like my rogue, please don't damage him. Let him up and listen to what he has to say."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:44 am

"Excuse me Jeff I haven't talked to a girl in years, so sorry I'd sound like sad little boy. Also I think you miss understand, this I believe is Marcus's an our interrogation. So Jeff if would your weapons."
Nick then takes out both if his shields and lenses the together and sets his staff next to it.
"This is also our neutrality talks for the knights of the blood oaths so that not a single knight enters that castle and everything is left to us. The strangers she first has to jugde."

The knights didn't like that last bit and two knight with tower shields steped forwar drawing their swords and pointing them at nick and Jeff. "You dare insulte the strength of th knights of the blood oath the strongest guild in all of Incrad!"

Nick didn't even flinch has he steped into the men's blade cutting his own throught on their blades forcing them to step back and hesitate saying "You dare think that you are stronger than your own ghost and demons."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:51 am

"Bro your starting to sound like Segen, over used and trying to be cool and its coming off as kind of lame"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 am

"I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost that hides in the night." Jeff recited the opening to Shinedown's Diamond Eyes.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:19 am

"screw you. that was poetic taunting. And are we not the ghosts that have defeated the bosses before they have even found the room. We have already established that we're Lord Voldemort and he was more of a demon than a ghost. And i think demon is more accurate for use because you lead us jeff. That's it i'm done, continue with your interrogation brother and do try to convince them not to take the castle and leave it to us."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:16 pm

"So you three think you can take the castle by yourself?" Asuna says

"Yeah, actually this isn't one of the harder contracts I've done in the past" Marcus stops himself realizing what he just said "I just said that out loud didn't I?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next