TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO: Gamebreakers

+2
Flagmauth
Helsing
6 posters

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Go down

SAO: Gamebreakers  - Page 8 Empty Re: SAO: Gamebreakers

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:37 am

"none of us has any of the cooking skills because we haven't got enough skill points to buy anything yet. unless you've been holding out on us, i say we continue everyone is still has got 90% health or more."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 am

"Only 90%? I know your a worry wort but thats a little much bro" Marcus says

He was about to fallow up about him worrying to much when he heard a wolf howl "Never mind" he says as the group gets surrounded by low level wolves
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 am

"Finally something interesting" 16012112 said, as he got into a fighting stance.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 am

"Wolves are your idea of interesting?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:23 am

"Better than fighting pigs"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am

Marcus shrugged in agrement
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:18 am

"Never heard of wolf bacon." Jeff was less in agreement.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:30 am

"none of us can cook yet we don't have any bacon, but lets hope the wolves just stay in there and don't come out until we're done healing."
unfortunately already the group of red eyes was coming out of the bushes slowly encircling them.
"never mind"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:56 pm

"So I start throwing knives now right?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 pm

"Shall we try to get into a better fighting position or should we go ahead and kill them, despite being surrounded?"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:20 pm

"yes start throwing aim for the ones at the edge, the last thing we want is them flanking or even worse surrounding us., every one form a line and keep it close we're only surrounded on one side let's keep it that way, there are five of us and six of them, strike fast and light and get back to the group."
then tried to swing at a wolf that was getting a bit close but it jumped back growling and the blade got nothing but air
"right what was i expecting with my to hit awe well, silver lining even if you miss they step back. it'll be great to help us get through annoying as hell while grinding though. And is it just me or do you think that the monster spawns in this game are categorized to go after the player with the highest Strength mod. cuz only one's looking at jeff and everyone else is pointed at me"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:30 pm

"You are the tank, why don't you strike first, so they'll focus us and we'll clean them up from behind you" Paul suggested.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:49 pm

"sure thing.. no, never mind i choose life. how about we just stay safe in our wall of blades and wear them done."
takes a quick look back
"That means you guys stand next to me not making the line behind me"
unfortunately he didn't have time to turn around for the lead wolf that jumped back returned and seemed to have REALLY wanted a hug and got one by jumping on him and clawing nice gashes on Nick back, in the sudden pain he swung around and gashed the wolf into killing it as recompense for his back.
the other wolves didn't even flinch at their fallen comrade and just kept moving forward with their slow growling.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:54 pm

"It would appear to me they'll be fighting to every last man"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:08 pm

"that or they just don't care. also i can't express how much i want you guys next to me not behind me" nick said having learned from before and not tuning around striking out at another wolf only scratching it's face as it skittered back
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Jeff lunged at one but it barely avoided the blade. "Fast little shits, I'll give them that, but that's about all they've got on us."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 am

"ummm, my health says otherwise." stabbing the last wolfs eye out killing it, but being scratched on the leg by another wolf as it darted in and out avoiding Nick's counter. "Fast and painful's more like it. they're like the cockroaches you wanted us to face"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:03 am

"You should have put more points into your dex then. Reflexes help here" 16012112 comments while kicking a wolf away from him.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:13 am

"i'm going to be cloaked in metal dex is not my highest priority right now." two wolves came to claw at his legs but with a quick jump or what would account for a jump both missed and the falling nick landed crushing another wolf into dust. but while standing saying
"i meant to do that. ohh level up plus 7 hp." unfortunately he then took a claw to the face while saying that
"ouch minus 18"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:18 am

"I think the wolves support what I'm saying."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 am

"i've killed three you've kicked once,silence. And they're at 50% and i'm at 60%. By my standards i'm wining!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:01 am

"You're only killing them because you're hogging the aggro." Jeff stepped aside as the lone wolf targeting him charged, sweeping its legs out from under it with his sword. While it scrabbled to regain its footing, he rammed his sword into its chest, nailing it to the ground before it disappeared in a flash of light and small polygons.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 pm

"True, then if you want it you can't have it." nick then stepped and nudge his way into the wall leaving jeff as to only on in front of the line. and the one of the two remaining wolves changed and targeted jeff. "they're all your Jeff go get em!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Marcus gets into a good position to get a nice shot off. He throws one of his knives and it misses horribly. The wolves looked at them with a sort of mocking grin "Little sh@ts" Mracus says before throwing his other knife. This time the blade hit its mark and implanted itself between the wolfs eyes. It rolled over before bursting into a million polygons
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:32 pm

"see what happens when you guys do something, now come here you little sh*t" charging back after the wolf that tried to counter and failed and ran away. And after awhile nick finally coaght up with him and cleaved him a new but hole turning him into polygons. "that's what you get! ok now we are not moving cuz the tank stops here. seeing as no else is in major trouble." pulls up the menu "HOLY CRAP THAT"S MY HEALTH, umm guys we could be awhile. sorry, any one want some uncooked bacon or wolf meat or fur?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next