TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 29 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon May 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Levitate chuckles a bit and glances at Monolith, "I like how you refer to us as second in command and lieutenants. When did we decide on putting rankings on us?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 29 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 08, 2017 9:23 pm

"If I'm a lieutenant, do I get to order Uber and Leet around?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Monolith shrugged "When I wanted to talk you guys up because you deserve it. Really, it doesn't matter that much."

He paused at Sandstorms question "So long as you don't get them to run out on us before they build us tech, then yes."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 12, 2017 8:13 pm

A few moments of silence passed, the four costumed and newly-branded heroes standing in a rough circle facing one another before Sandstorm cleared her throat. "So...what now? Back to base?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat May 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Monolith nodded "Soon, right before you make sure this doesn't have a tracker on it." He said, tossing her the phone Armsmaster had given him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat May 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Sandstorm caught it, held it in one hand while her other hand dissolved into a not-entirely-solid stream of nanoparticles and swept across it. "No trackers...I think. But they could still probably figure out where the phone is if they wanted to."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm

"Can't win them all." London mutters "Well, that's not exactly surprising. But for now, we should probably tell everyone else the result of the meeting. Then, I have a few questions I would like to ask you and Leet for our next project."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 pm

"...you want me to work with Leet?" Sandstorm sounded understandably reluctant.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 17, 2017 12:40 pm

London stopped, and thought over what he just said "No, I want to ask the two of you some questions. You don't have to work together. I have a feeling you'd rather avoid that."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 17, 2017 4:33 pm

"Thank god."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 pm

"So General Armstrong, what is this next project you speak of?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Monolith opened his mouth, but then stopped "Who is General Armstrong?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 am

"N-nothing. Nevermind. Moving on" Levitate looks away and wishes to drop the subject about the nickname.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 31, 2017 1:13 pm

At that point they likely returned to what Uber and Leet were desperately trying to name "The Batcave."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Monolith heard this, and stared the two of them down "The batcave? Really?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

"Yes."

"It works, it's a secret underground base loaded with high-tech gadgetry"

"Not to mention I'm super rich and a skilled everything, like Bruce Wayne himself."

"Who would be nothing if not for all his gadgets, built by me."

"Nothing except a loaded super genius detective who also happens to be incredibly handsome. Also like me."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 pm

"... doesn't also Batman punch criminals until they surrender? Like, me?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Sandstorm saw an opportunity to leave and did so, heading into the other room.

"Superpowers don't count."

"You have superpowers, you scrub."

"But I have Batman's superpowers, for a given value of superpowers."

"Batman doesn't have powers. He's just naturally that badass."

"So am I."

"You literally just said powers don't count."

There was a pause.

"Anyway, no, you'd be a nerfed Martian Manhunter. Or Vision, if we aren't sticking to DC."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Monolith didn't know who those people were, so he started to leave as well. But as he left he glanced back "Your access to materials doubles if you can shorten the time on that project of yours."

After he left, he joined Sandstorm and sat down on the only other chair in her lab "I regretted my decision the second my mouth opened. How did you deal with that for months on end?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:57 pm

"Headphones, a Spotify playlist and booze for the particularly bad days. That doesn't work anymore, but I think I could automatically filter out the sound of their voices if I tried to hard enough..." She looked thoughtful.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 am

"Booze still works for me, and I would take any headphones you can make." London comments.

He waves the thought aside "Anyway, how are your projects going?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm

She waved a hand. "Fine. Right now, I'm working on the interface between the nervous system and the controls, for the communicator I mentioned."

Calvin and Stan had finally settled their argument, it seemed. They approached Tom. "Hey, you're second-in-command, right? Behind London?" Stan asked him.

Damien, meanwhile, was approached by a rather irritated-looking Wyatt. "Damien. Got a minute to talk?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Damien looks over at Wyatt with a confused raising brow, but he still nods. "Yeah, sure." Gesturing Wyatt to sit next to him.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:15 pm

London nodded "That will certainly be useful. But once that is done, I have something in mind. A challenge, if you would."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:09 pm

"yeah, what's up?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next