TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 30 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:32 am

"Oz. My man. Two hundred feet deep. Half a mile would be...like..2640 feet."

A moment passed.

"Also no he's not in orbit, orbit requires gravity. He's hurtling off into deep space."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 30 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 am

Ozpin took a sip of his coffee and raised an eyebrow "I thought you liked figures of speech? However, we are getting off topic. How is your team?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:36 am

"They should be fine, I've been healing everyone within 30 feet of us for the past 10 minutes." Kon goes around to everyone who is unconscious and checks their vitals.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Ozpin went over and placed a hand on each of them, checking their conditions for himself "They are in shock, and their aura is drained, but beyond that they will be fine. Has there been any outbursts? Any, out of character type actions?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:40 pm

"Yeah, Ren bit my head off wanting an explanation for why I just made Canis the first man in space."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Ozpin nods "Was there any other men in masks, beyond Goliath and Canus?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:55 pm

"Hydra's all I remember, Kon blew his head up though. Past that, something teleported them away, something that surrounded them in a cloud of black smoke beforehand."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Ozpin rubbed his chin "It was possible that Ursa was with them as well if that was the case. he has an effect on the mind."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm

"Cool, he's the one with the line of sight thing yeah?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:37 am

"Anyway, next question. Considering budget!Scion is our excuse for turbocharging our abilities in order to fight the Nine - I mean Gehenna - can we sell that power increase as being permanent? Or do I have to go back to using my Semblance the way it's presented? Which is admittedly capable of creating sentient life largely beholden to me but still. Seriously, conceptual Semblances are awesome."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Ozpin rubs his chin "We can only make it permanent if we have your bodies go through a semblance shift."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:37 pm

"Irritating, but as I said, it's whatever."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Mark blinks "Jeff, it's basically a seizure that could put us into a coma or kill us."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm

"First of all no it's not, because biology is beneath us. Second of all that's not what I meant. I meant that our Semblances being massively overpowered it doesn't matter if we can't get a permanent Scion boost."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:06 am

"The shift is your body reacting to the new power. It won't change anything." Ozpin clarified.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:08 am

"There's still no point, that's too much trouble to go to when Creation and Destruction are already incredibly powerful and versatile without Scion boost."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:24 pm

"We still need to make it look like we had some sort of boost to our limits."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:26 pm

"How come these Gehenna fuckwits don't have to justify anything to win the super power lottery and we do? Or did they do the whole Semblance shift thing?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 pm

"Yes."

"I count about three each." Ozpin adds.

"They're also older. Dude, it'll last for a day, tops."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:36 pm

"So then if this is such a problem, why has nobody batted an eye at my Semblance thus far? Hell, Blake knows I can spontaneously generate actual matter rather than hard-light constructs and this hasn't been a problem."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:43 pm

"Scion goes around forcing semblance shifts, that's how we justify the increase in power. There is no 'I magic you up the ability to break the laws of reality' like kicking Canus out of orbit and not letting gravity affect him or surviving city busting attacks. Everything else was fine, conceptual semblances are BS. But everything else today, we're going to need something more."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 pm

"And this takes a day, right? So what are my new limitations after the fact?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:39 am

"A shift fully unlocks the potential of a semblance. To your question I say, what limits?" Ozpin says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:43 am

"Well that simplifies things immensely, so in that case is there anything else you wanted to talk about or can we get this flying umbrella moving?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:35 pm

"Just one final question, how far to you intend to go to take down Gehanna?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next