TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 28 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 pm

<...Bro, you want everyone to think their traumatic experiences stem from your power?>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 28 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm

A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:37 pm

<Pretty much yeah but if I am going to do this underneath all this rumble I'll need you guys to make sure I do it right so Jon go over the recording. Faint wipe crake sound effect. Now. There's my first attempt of rewriting this reality lets see if how good I am when it comes to subtle work. Also Jon I Took care of Your eyes recording and scrolls but not your memories. So you might want to go through that but there you go one budget Scion. >
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm

<...I feel like this is going to get worse before it gets better. But, whatever, go for it.>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:07 pm

in case you mess up.>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm

<If so than do cuz I just did about four posts back!>
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:26 pm

<I like this idea. I'll knock myself out so when they show up it seems like I used too much power and am burned out, get taken to a hospital, and meet up with you guys there, Goodnight.> 

Kon materialized a comically large hammer and bashes himself over the head with it, falling to the ground and, while still holding it, the hammer disappears.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:31 pm

<I don't care what we come up with, just make it something I can work with.>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Jeff dope slapped Mark and Nick into unconsciousness and then fell over unconscious.

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:34 pm

A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

<US DAMN IT JEFF I NEED TO BE AWAKE TO EXPLAIN SHIT!>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 pm

"It is the principal of the thing." Mark says as he gets up.

He scans the destruction of the city and sighed, this was going to be really awkward to explain. He made sure everyone was fine, knocked out yes, but still breathing.

His scroll rang, and he saw that the teacher had locked onto his location. A minute later, Mark was sitting down with his friends in the ruins of a bar. Professor Goodwitch opened the door, which promptly fell apart at her touch. She saw everyone knocked out and Mark alone drinking a soda. She glared at him, and Mark blanched.

"Ok, we're assholes, but we didn't do this!"

Glynda's glare just continues.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Jeff sat bolt upright suddenly as though awaking from a nightmare "ISWEARI'MNOTORANGE-" and hit his head on a demolished car.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT HURTS!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Glynda raises an eyebrow "Can any of you explain what happened here?"

Mark opened his mouth and then motions to Jeff.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Jeff gave every indication of being concussed out of his wits. "I shot a man with a, flare gun..." he mumbled.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Glynda raised an eyebrow "So this was all your fault?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 pm

"No. Maybe. Which one's the word for no. Hey, I'm pretty sure I'm concussed. Can I get back to you on that?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm

"..." She looked to Mark.

"... would you believe a golden man came out of nowhere, fought a group of killers and blew up half the town as he did it?"

Glynda raised another eyebrow "Do you think I'm an idiot?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:04 pm

"No, I think you're an overbearing authoritarian tyrant, but you're pretty sharp actually."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Glynda looked ready to his Jeff with her crop but Ozpin put a hand on her shoulder.

"Now Glynda, we're not going to get anything like that. Allow me."

Glynda looked at him skeptically before walking out the door. The headmaster took a sip before looking as serious as he's ever been.

"Now, tell me exactly what happened."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next