TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

The Godfathers

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Godfathers

Post by Helsing on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Jaron righted himself as fast as he could. Now on his feet, the Israily soldier sprinted after the leader as fast as he could.

With his training, he could go into a sprint as fast as he could. Tackling the leader if he got the chance.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:31 pm

The leader ran out of the bookstore to escape, but crowds of people had gathered around to investigate the commotion. He stopped and swept the people to the side, but in doing so giving Jaron a chance to catch up/ tackle him. The duo fell on the floor, leader first. He tried using the dagger in his hand to stab Jaron.

Emma saw out of the corner of her eye what had happened. She sprinted to the weapons store exit, not bothering to excuse herself from the store owner and sprinted over.

Inside the bookstore, the man Oddyseus had knocked into the "healthy living" shelf (manA) turned to flee the bookstore through the front entrance. Clearly he didn't want to stay around for the police. In a similar fashion the other man (manB) managed to stand up, also ready to bolt.
99luftballons
Viceroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Raizo, still holding his bleeding arm, makes his way to the door behind the two criminals.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Odysseus decided to use his water magic to try and pin at least one of the criminals to the ground- two if he could get them.

He extended his hand and imagined water tripping the criminals and then holding them to the ground.
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Krista saw a couple of things - shifty-looking men and Raizo with a rather nasty slash on his arm. She concentrated, bony claws sprouting from her fingertips, then lunged at the nearest apparent criminal, trying to knock him down.

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Cayden thinks for a moment then spoke, "I would like a sword then please."
BerrySayRoar
Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Cayden's back was towards the store's display window. The shopkeeper was looking past Cayden at the commotion and took a few seconds to turn his attention back to Cayden. He handed Cayden the sword "Here you go. Emma said that you are a first year demigod of war. So I'll bill the Academy."

Odysseus managed to trap manB by using the water trick. The man tried to struggle against it, but then found that his struggles weren't going to help. He frantically tried (and failed) to free himself again as he heard the siren wails quickly approaching.

The nearest criminal was manA, who had managed to almost meet the front entrance. He spotted the lunging Krista with her claws extended and sidestepped her attack, although he did get swiped with the claws. Clutching his cut arm he sprinted out the front entrance - or at least he tried for he ran into a barrier that Emma had conjured "nice claws Krista. What do you say? Finish him off?"

Raizo saw the back entrance was mostly uncovered by Richard. Richard himself was still on the ground clutching his injured leg.
99luftballons
Viceroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Raizo walks over to where Richard is and helps him stand. "Can you walk?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:41 am

Odysseus turns to Richard while keeping the man down and says, "Sorry about the damage to your books."
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 am

Krista nodded in response to Emma's prompt - her claws retracted, replaced by a hard bony plate on the back of her hand. Now that she was using a less lethal weapon, she struck at the back of the crook's head, intending to knock him out.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Richard winced as he stood up slowly with Raizo's help. He nodded his thanks and assured the group that the damage to his store wasn't a problem. In fact he offered his saviors a handsome discount for future book purchases. Richard found a stool to sit on and tended to his leg.

Meanwhile the police arrived to find one goon pinned to the ground with water, another who'd somehow been knocked unconscious and the leader struggling to free himself from Jaron. Although the leader had to give up once he saw the police pointing their pistols his way. It didn't take long for the police to arrest the men.

The head of the police came up to the party members in turn thanking them for catching a wanted man. He led the group inside the bookstore, where healers where tending to Raizo and Richard. He went over to Richard and asked the obvious question "Mr. Munn [Richard], may I ask why you were the target of these men?"

Richard was visibly nervous and held up his hands "I..I.I don't know. Honest to God! I...I..I don't know."

The chief narrowed his eyes, clearly not buying the explanation and patiently waited for him to elaborate. The chief figured the men were clearly hired thugs. In this case dumb muscle to kill a book-salesman "anyone else have something to contribute?"
99luftballons
Viceroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Odysseus steps up. "Well," he starts to say, "They were clearly intent on killing him. "

He wonders if he should tell the chief about one of the men mentioning something about the book-salesman betraying them.

He also wonders what exactly the book-salesman is hiding.
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:50 pm

"Yes. Hired thugs by the looks of it. Emphasis on hired. If you are hiding something...I believe that's withholding information. A federal offence no less" The chief glares at Richard. Richard flinched. The chief pressed Richard with some more questions.

"Alright, I was working with an agent of the government. The government somehow figured out I was passing classified information along. They cut me a deal. I would keep passing the information along as before, in exchange the empire would be able to track the spy network that I was working for" Richard explained to a silent chief of the Vienna police "I guess that my colleagues found out."

The chief hadn't expected someone like Richard to be a spy, but it made sense the more he thought about it. This morning the police force had been busy quietly dismantling a spy network on orders from the Emperor himself, leading to a massive amount of arrests. Due to the soccer game the media was occupied with other matters. Clearly they hadn't managed to catch everyone who was part of the network - someone who held Richard responsible.
99luftballons
Viceroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:39 am

Raizo said nothing as usual, thinking about how he had nearly burned down a bookstore within a week of learning his powers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 am

Cayden walks out of the store admiring his new first weapon and glances up to see and mess of destruction. He looks around dumbfounded and walks over to the group, "Ummm did I miss something?"
BerrySayRoar
Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:52 am

"yes."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:27 pm

"You didn't miss anything." Odysseus says. "Just a fight with some thugs, a so-called traitor, some spy business, and the bookstore burning down. Other than that, nothing."
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:56 am

"The store didn't burn down, it just... almost did."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm

"Did I say it burned down? Because I meant to say it almost did."
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Feeling more or less stupid for asking after having a good glance around the area, Cayden kept quiet and backs away.
BerrySayRoar
Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:11 pm

"So... how much trouble are we in?" Raizo asks.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Jaron, keeping himself silent, looked at the hole in his shirt from where the knife went through.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 pm

"You aren't in any trouble. Mr. Munn was clearly the target of a poorly planned 'assassination' attempt. On behalf of the law, I want to thank you for your service" the police chief warned "You are free to go."

The chief left the bookstore, with the rest of the police following a few more questions. Their work was done, having arrested the assailants.

Richard moved himself with Emma's help to a comfortable looking chair positioned in the middle of the bookstore, resting his leg. He turned to the group and said "you know, whomever sent those goons after me will have heard that you interfered. Possibly there might be more. I advise you to be cautious the next few days."
99luftballons
Viceroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:28 am

Krista thought that through. Given the track record this criminal group had so far...they should basically be safe as long as they didn't leave the university. The whole campus was packed to bursting with demigods, most of which presumably had actual training with their abilities and weapons besides. And she hadn't exactly planned on a lot of city outings for a while, she had superpowers to learn how to use.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 pm

"Before we go," Odysseus says, "May I purchase a book on the monsters in the Balkans?"
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum