TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHIELD and Swords

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SHIELD and Swords - Page 5 Empty Re: SHIELD and Swords

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Hisako examines the door, finding the big red button Quill mentioned. "Ah, there we go, come on Megan." She says, opening the door and shielding her eyes from the bright Nevada sun.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Megan followed her friend outside, likewise raising a hand to keep from being blinded by the sudden sunlight. She was somewhat surprised that nobody was pointing guns at them, to be honest - from what Hisako had told her about Americans they really liked guns and on a military ship they'd have an easy excuse to have a lot of them around.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 pm

"Ok JARVIS, we're fine."

"Were are at sixty percent power falling through the sky."

"Sixty isn't 0 JARVIS."

".....Augh, I guess not."

If Megan or Hisako bothered to look up, they would see a metal man falling from the sky talking to himself. Honestly, not their weirdest day.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Megan didn't bother to look up. For one thing, the surrounding helicarrier was vastly more interesting.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

Hisako didn't bother either, with the day she's had, a helicarrier is much more interesting.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

Hisako didn't bother either, with the day she's had, a helicarrier is much more interesting.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:49 pm

In short no one really reacted or noticed the falling man other than one desk jockey on the brig who was supposed to be on radar. He saw the blip nearly freaked out an then went straight to satellite for a picture conformation. So yes he saw a falling metal bot flailing around like it was trying to walk. Said jokey rubbed his eye's and promptly went back to playing Galicia.

__
on deck
__
Outside the ship there were a multitude of workers in various colors and uniforms most having at least some form of fire arms. Yet they were all on there person not a single one was holding onto them or pointing them at all. The ship was flooded by most of these workers as that proceeded to to put out the fires on the ship so that it wouldn't spread.

The only other sight that stood out was the only man who didn't have a gun at his hip. He was also the only one in a suit. It was rather bland by all accounts a gray suit with a striped blue tie. He was a slighty balding man with a high forehead which seemed almost to be holding out against the loss of his own hair. He was still young but but the onset balding was clear. He approached the ship and the two occupants with a slight smile as if he was laughing.

"Greeting my name is agent Coulson and my apologies but before we proceed any further i must ask that you turn off your ship because it's leaking something and the fire is spreading." The newly named agent apologized with no slight hint of merriment and worry about the end of his comment. Clearly worried if that would be a problem.

System shutting down due to server damage, Please repair all damage before starting up once again.
Thank you.
Ship commuters stated there last as it began to shut down. Slowly turning off all the lights.

"Oh! never mind i think i should probably apologize for being rude before. You wouldn't mind if we try this again would you?" Coulson started up again all worry gone and back to being marry and none too sheepish.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Ship shutdown at the wrong time as Peter was trying to get a general idea of the skeleton of the carrier they were on, the weapons it carries, and (if he was lucky) any possible secrets he can take. "Goddammit!" He slumped heavily on his chair as the whole cockpit shuts down. Without any other options, he exits the ship to see the balding man talking to the girls.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:21 pm

"I think it's leaking something because someone decided to shoot missiles at it." Hisako pointed out.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Going along with Hisako's pointed statement, Megan folded her arms and gave a sort of petulant would-be death glare at Coulson. It wasn't exactly intimidating.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Coulson didn't really mind meagans cute death stare and simply choose to continue.

"Yes I'm sorry but yes stupid military types will do that. Now the really problem right now is that we are in a real pickle. Mostly because you might have just crash landed on the most top secret government well secret really. Now the thing is for liability reason we are going to have ask of your services in order to sweep this under the rug. So i'm sorry but we are basically being a slimy government official that you have know idea how he got there and his bribing you. I'm sorry but as much as i hate i'm going to have to buy your silence. So that being said would you like a job?"

---
Fury however was side having been called in for an emergency council meeting. So as per protocol as the director he entered his vault of a audience chamber. securing the room and activating the two way video feed through the most sucrure of servers. Skype. Because the old ass hats don't know how to use technology. As Fury activated his feed waved his hand and then smiled and waved. Flipped them all the bird and turned his feed back off.

Having been present for the meeting signing on and off and meeting all the necessary criteria for his station and proceeded to get back to work.

First thing on his list: Guest.

And cousin was already on that: well the list is being taken care of.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Megan blinked. She was being offered a job? "What kind of job?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sun May 08, 2016 2:08 pm

"Being paid to do a job isn't exactly silencing us to be honest." Peter said as he approaches Coulson, "But like the girl said, what type of job would it be?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun May 08, 2016 6:51 pm

"so, you crashed our ship, and now you're offering a job? Easiest interview I've ever had." Hisako says, still suspicious of the whole thing.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Coulson visibly deflated at Hisako's comment.

"First of all we are not responsible for the army as much i would like to control them because they get in the way of our job. The general in my personal opinion is not the sharpest tool in the sheer. No, we are a bit more sutle than simply trying to blow you up and take you in. Job wise think of this more of an internment. Seeing as at least one of you is a college student. As for everyone esles earnings first off we will assist in all repair granted that you pitch in and tell us what needs to be fixed. For i'm willing to bet that there are going to be some necessary repairs that we on't have one I oda about." Coulson then turns finally to Magan. "As for you mam, I'll be honest. We have literally nothing on you so in return we would like to as the basic necessary information for employment for use along with every else. If those terms are respectable?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Megan blinked, not being really familiar with what information was required for a job. She had, after all, never had one. "What sort of information do you need?" Uneasy, she glanced at Hisako.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 11, 2016 1:15 pm

<Relax Megan, don't look suspicious and they won't suspect anything, keep your cool.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed May 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Coulson continued like nothing was going on while absentmindedly noting both of the girls reactions.

"Just you basic information because for being the apart of the number one information operations. Somebody dropped the ball when it came to you. Nicely done by the way. Basically I'm asking for anything you're willing to give starting with your name, address and some method of communication so that we can contact you in the future should we requirer your assistance, or the more likely option so that we can give you a heads up when trouble come your way. Don't want a repeat of your introduction to General Ross and the US Army now would we?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 pm

<Ok, just make up a last name.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 am

"Well if you are offering on helping me repair my ship, I may as well take the offer." Peter walks over to Coulson and extends his hand. "Name's Peter Quill."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 am

Okay. That was simple enough. "I'm Megan...Morse." There! Perfect!
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue May 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Coulson just internally giggled at that and continued once more.

"Thank you miss Morse now if you will all come with me we can get you to a...." Looks at still burning ship. "functional form of transportation. And as you're on your way, I'll brief you one your mission. As well has fill out some paper work. If that's alright?" One clear desk boy came out and began handing out clipboards with attached pens that had ten pages of personal information for everyone to fill out and then handed Agent Coulson a small folder with what appeared to have nothing in it compared to the rest of you.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Hisako skims over the pages, "chikusho this is detailed."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Megan looked over the list of information. A lot of it was...well, she had no idea what was supposed to be what. <Hisako, what's a Social Security number?>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 17, 2016 8:30 pm

<Well it's... I actually don't know, must be an American thing.> Hisako replies, filling out the papers.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next