TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Fallen Order

4 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 15 Empty Re: Fate/Fallen Order

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:19 pm

"Forfuckssakeberserkerkillhimalready!" Troy hissed, his opinion of the second-greatest hero of Greece dropping precipitously with every second that Assassin's head had not been reduced to hamburger.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue May 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Still staring at the dragon, Berserker's hand shot out and with his great strength, straight through Assassin of Ash's head. The french corruption didn't even have time to blink before devolving.

He whistles slightly before gaining a grin that looked almost too happy.

"Perfect, I've always wanted to slay a dragon."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 pm

"Great, off you pop, then." Troy figured Berserker's chances of killing the dragon all on his lonesome were excellent, but you never could stack the deck too much. He drew and primed his railgun, waiting until Achilles had occupied its attention.

<Zarado, if you have any way to hit it from here, aim for the eyes.>

Tamamo, for her part, was still en route. Screw teleporting Servants! That was so unfair!

Back at the ruins of Chaldea HQ, Mordred had taken more of an interest in events since the dragon had shown up. She'd gotten up from her seat and was currently watching over Aaron's shoulder. Rin was nowhere to be found - ostensibly still in the library trying to work out which Heroic Spirit she'd been fused with.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Takeshi readies his staff and aims for the beats, leading his shot and fires a lance of flame.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue May 03, 2016 8:42 pm

The lances of fire went straight for the Dragon's eyes and hit them dead center. The dragon's response for having fire shoved into its eyes was to turn towards Takeshi looking more pissed off than hurt.

<Just as a quick head's up, that's a fire drake. You know, the kind of dragon immune to fire!> Aaron screamed through the coms.

The mage glanced behind him at Mordred and briefly contomplated the idea of telling her to get out of his personal space but then he remembered that this was the servant who took down king Arthur, best not anger someone like that. He didn't have Berserker's invincible skin to shrug off Mordred's attacks.

Back on the battlefield, the dragon reared its head back before breathing a torrent of fire at the group. Berserker reacted in a manner that one would call extreme self preservation, by kicking Takeshi out of the way before running out of the blast zone himself.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Takeshi was momentarily stunned by the sudden kick from Berserker, fortunately he righted himself and landed on his feet.
<Oh, I'm sorry, the enforcer manual didn't cover FIRE BREATHING F**KING DRAGONS!.> So the beast was immune to flame apparently. This is a setback.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Troy dove out of the way himself. Having a Servant body was highly useful. It allowed one to do all sorts of neat things, like not having to use formalcraft to dodge something like that. Once clear, his railgun snapped up to take aim at the eye focused on Takeshi and the Archer-class Servant fired thrice in a split-second.

Tamamo, meanwhile, was startled when, popping through the hill (Spirit Form means intangibility) her Master was thrown through her, to land unharmed on the other side. Whirling about (and ignoring the dragon), she rematerialized, appearing rather scandalized. "Master! Are you hurt?!"

If Mordred recognized Aaron's annoyance she gave no sign of it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 03, 2016 9:06 pm

"No, I'm fine, but that dragon's a pain in the ass though, fire won't do anything to it." Takeshi stands up and readies his shield, "It's time I get a better look at the thing." And with that, Takeshi bounded for the dragon, shield out in front of him.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 04, 2016 6:33 pm

<Yes they might not have that, but I'm sure they had a chapter titled common sense. Use some!> Aaron screams.

Troy's blasts hit the child of Geia straight in the eye, and unlike Takeshi's fire, the tungsten spikes packed far more power. They destroyed the dragon's eye, sending burning, poisonous blood everywhere as the dragon roared in pain. It sent several wild, uncoordinated strikes around it in a vain attempt to attack Troy. Thankfully for it, Takeshi stepped in range of the strikes and was about to get blindsided if Berserker hadn't picked him up in a bridal carry and taken him away "You know master, we really should stop meeting like this, Caster might get some ideas."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 pm

"She'll be ok. now listen carefully, you have to toss me... at the dragon. " Takeshi says, with no sense of humor in his voice.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 12:01 pm

"... Master, I think you're forgetting something. I'm the one with Mad Enhancement, not you."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 12:10 pm

"You weren't there for this but last time I hit something with my shield they became a crater int he ground, imagine the force of that alongside being pitched by the greatest warrior in all of Greece! As long as we're on his blind side, the damn thing won't see it coming. now,THROW ME!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 7:35 pm

In Chaldea, Aaron and company were having a fun time. Aaron was trying to look for ways to take down the dragon, and Mashu was happily drinking an afternoon cup of tea. Said assistant looked at the monitor the was showing Red Faction fighting against the drake.

"Are they going to be alright?"

Aaron nods "Despite what I originally thought, Takeshi seems to be able to command his servants will some degree of skill. If they keep making the right choices, I'm sure that they'll get out of this just fi-."

<THROW ME! >

"Or he could go completely insane and think up this bullshit!!!"

Aaron taps the mic button before screaming <Berserker! Don't you do a thing I need to ask your master something!>

Berserker, who was currently tossing Takeshi up and down like a rag doll to test his weight stopped doing what he was doing not because Aaron asked him, but because he was genuinely curious to know what he was going to ask.

<Takeshi....

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 15 54203379>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 7:44 pm

<Listen, we can't take time to discuss this, something is just telling me that this is the only way, maybe it's my servant. Either way I have muzzle velocity to reach.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm

<Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no You're going to take the time to explain this right the fuck now!>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm

<Well, like I said to Berserker, you saw what I did to Lancer just by running at him, imagine that force multiplied by the strength of a Greek legend.> Takeshi replies, rather annoyed he had to explain it again.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 8:09 pm

<So your solution is to have him throw you at it?>

"Personally I like this plan." Berserker says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 8:12 pm

<Well as you said it's immune to fire, so any range I or Caster can do is out, Archer's gun will take too long to fire again, and well, I don't want Berserker to have all of the fun to be honest.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 8:13 pm

Berserker raises and eyebrow "You've never gotten laid have you? I always have all the fun."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 8:14 pm

"that's not important right now, are you ready to do this? " Takeshi answers, sweeping the remark under the rug.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 06, 2016 8:51 pm

"Hey! I'll have you know I can do more than just fire magic, Master! I thought you knew me better than that..." Tamamo groused, having finally processed everything to the point where she could finally interject in the conversation.

<You were given telepathy, Caster, use it. Now, I'd like it on the record that 1) Fluffy can fire as fast as I need to with this supply of mana and 2) HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE?!>

Mordred leaned back, folding her arms and smirking. "I like this plan."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 8:58 pm

<Mordred, I like your thinking, Archer, could you make work out of the other eye? Can't have the beast seeing anything it shouldn't. And Caster, I apologize.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Aaron had a brief moment of realization as it occurred to him that the fate of humanity was in the hands of these idiots.

Berserker sets Takeshi down "Ok, now master I need you to exactly as I say. Head down!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 pm

"Head down." Takeshi says, swiftly ducking his head.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 pm

"Arms in."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next