TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/alter chasm

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fate/alter chasm - Page 7 Empty Re: Fate/alter chasm

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 pm

"If everyone who isn't participating in the War has disappeared it should be easy enough to find an enemy Master, then. I say we wait and see whether anyone else turns up - this hotel is pretty tall so if we stand on the roof we should have a great vantage point-"

"To get your head taken off by Archer, sure. You go do that." Caster really didn't like Sanar, apparently. She turned to Takeshi. "You won't listen to her, right? We should go out and find an enemy Servant and kill them, that makes a lot more sense! If they aren't responsible for all this then they'll be as confused as we are and a much easier target!"

The tank's twin guns aimed down at Berserker, who looked unimpressed and folded her arms. A moment later one of the missiles slung alongside the turret fired, covering the distance between the vehicle and Servant in a barest fraction of a second - only to fail to explode as Berserker cut it effortlessly out of the air with a single axe swing. She then charged, tearing up pavement with each footfall as the cannons and numerous machine guns opened up, all focused on her and doing absolutely nothing to slow her down. Berserker's axe met the machine's front armor and smashed straight through, cleaving a wedge-shaped gash through the front of the machine but otherwise doing little simply due to the sheer size difference between the two.

Of course, that wasn't about to stop her. Getting a grip on the lower armor of the machine, Berserker proceeded to flip the tank over onto its back - spilling the two unfortunate turret operators out onto the pavement.

Well, that was quick, although perfectly in character for Emiya from what Rin knew about him. She smiled. If Caster was to be believed, Saber would likely not attack unless Rin gave her a reason so. Therefore, "Archer, stand down. We'll find out who's behind this, bring them to justice, and then we can go back to the War."

She wondered briefly if Emiya knew what being part of the Grail War meant. Surely Saber would have explained it to him?

Saber smirked, lowering her arm, and stepped forward out of the circle...only to draw her sword and whirl around again as the circle re-ignited with brilliant light, the same red light as the tattoos materializing on the back of Adam's right hand. "What the hell...?" she snarled.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:01 pm

"I see your point Caster however, I think it would be best to fortify our defenses here, protective wards and the like,the rooftop wouldn't be a safe vantage point because, like you said, Archer, but this is still a safe base. and after we are sure the base is protected then we go on a scouting mission."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Aaron grins from ear to ear as he watches Berserker go to work. He went around, behind the buildings to get in a position on the backside of the tank.

"Ok, but quick question." Shirou starts.

<Oh god no.> Archer moans.

"What war are we talking about here?"

Saber and Archer face palm again, but this one with a lot more force than the last.

Adam looked between Sigyn, Saber and his own hand "I swear I have nothing to do with this. As much as I want to take credit for this, I have nothing."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:30 am

"I don't know and i don't care we can find out where it came from latter, but right now i think its time to start this war. Ok plan of action, we borrow another car circle around and after blowing up the entire street, we see if they're still alive. Any questions saber?"

_______
<Assassin I've found another master, and i'm going to go kill him. They are in the forest to the south east. i'm packing up and heading out there now.>
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Caster's ears drooped and she looked somewhat put out. In the background, Lancer smirked, but Sanar seemed completely unconcerned. "Good. The sooner we start, the better."

One of the soldiers stood up, fumbling to get his sidearm out of its holster. Berserker didn't bother using her axe - she just backhanded him with enough force to reduce his skull to a spray of red on the pavement. The other man also stood and pointed his gun at Berserker from behind...and accomplished nothing at all, just getting her attention.

<Wow. He's, ah, he's serious.>

<Stuff it, Caster.> Outwardly, Rin sighed. "The Holy Grail War. Seven magi are chosen to compete for the Holy Grail, summoning Heroic Spirits from myth and legend to fight for them. You really should know this by now, considering you summoned Saber."

<You seem remarkably less disappointed talking about Saber-class Servants now, you know. That's good, we're working through our grief here.>

<It helps that you're Merlin, which I would consider to be a fair trade.>

<Well - wait what the fuck?>

<Caster class Servant who identified female King Arthur on sight? Subtle.>

<Except I could be Morgan le Fay.>

<Are you?>

Saber alternated between looking at the circle and Adam, unsure which she should be holding at swordpoint. "Master...?" She glanced at Sigyn, seemingly wanting orders.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Takeshi gets to work setting up defensive wards around and in the hotel, after he is finished he turns to the group. "All right, wards are set up and we are protected."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Sigyn shakes her head "Just wait Saber."

<No he's Merlin.> Archer comments <Morgan is a little flashier and she didn't like white hair.>

Shirou shook his head "So Saber just said something about a war but I had to get to school."

Archer raises an eyebrow and stopped the rising urge to project Caliburn and kill himself right there <Caster, do you have a way of making me forget he just said that. It's so stupid I think I lost all of my IQ points.>

"I am so sorry for you Saber." Archer said outwardly.

It was Shirou's turn to raise an eyebrow "Sorry for what?"

"That an idiot like you commands the mighty King Arthur." Archer says with a smirk.

Saber narrowed her eyes at the silver haired archer but Shirou's jaw was in danger of hitting the floor "Wait you're King Arthur!?! Than why are you a girl?"

"The gender of the King is no consequence."  

<You taught her that one didn't you?> Archer asks Caster.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Berserker killed the other soldier as well, then kicked the side of the tank. When it failed to react, she shrugged, deciding she'd killed it. Turning, she walked back towards Aaron. "Well, Master, you certainly didn't waste any time hiding."

"Good." Sanar said - Caster and Lancer didn't bother responding, as the former was busy glaring at the latter. "What next?"

Saber nodded once and waited as a humanoid form appeared in now-Adam's summoning circle...

<Maaaaaybe...>

Rin sighed. "The Holy Grail is an all-powerful wish-granting artifact. Every sixty years it gathers enough prana - magical energy, if you didn't know that - for a Holy Grail War to take place. Seven magi are chosen as Masters and given command seals." She held up a hand and tapped a finger against her own to indicate what they were. "Each Master then summons a Servant from one of seven class containers - Saber, Lancer, Archer, Berserker, Rider, Caster and Assassin. In this war you summoned Saber and I summoned - Archer." She nearly said Caster but caught herself quickly.

"So, now that you're caught up on that, how about we get back to the important part? You know, the part where everyone else in school is gone?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Takeshi whirls on his heel to face the group, causing his duster to be picked up by the moving air. "Now, we go hunting. He declares. Walking out of the hotel.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:28 pm

"Most people can't do what you just did Berserker. But nevertheless it is impressive." Aaron walks up to the tank, or what was left of it. He simply looked over the remains, he was well versed in the personal forces of the world. Hell, he worked for a few of them. So if he found something to link them to an enemy master, the more the better.

The figure stepped out of the summoning circle and the first thing Saber, Sigyn and Adam heard was the sound of the clicking of shoes. He was tall, about 6 foot with a clean shaven five o'clock shadow and a fedora sitting on his head. He wore a loose fitting black suit with a red tie under a white duster. On his feet were a set of shoes that looked like they belonged on a teacher of history. They had a white substance on them, Saber didn't know why, but it looked like, chalk?

He tipped his fedora and bowed to the audience "Greetings ladies, Gentlemen and Homunculi. Servant Assassin, at your service."

Sigyn blinked and Adam grinned "Sweet!"

Assassin turned to Adam "I ask, are you my master?"

Adam showed his command seals "I guess I am."

"Than our contract is complete." Assassin said "But I must ask master, who is the young lady behind you? She also bares a contract, and enemy master?"

Adam shook his head quickly "No, she's my sister and you assassin are forbidden to touch her."

Assassin raised an eyebrow but he shrugged "Than I shall not master, by your order, I shall mold my existence."  

Sigyn glanced between Assassin and Adam "Um, Assassin?"

"Yes?"

"How are your here?"

Assassin looked confused "From the circle of corse my lady, your brother summoned me correct?"

"Yeah," Adam agreed "Right after Sigyn summoned Saber."

Assassin looked at the servant in question and a smile graced his lips "Assassin, at your service."

<You started some bad habits.> Archer comments.

To Rin's question Shirou just shrugged "I have no idea how something like this is even possible, let along how someone would pull it off."

He looked back at Saber "If you're King Arthur, do you know anyone capable of doing something like this?"

Saber thought a moment "If I could hazard a guess, I would believe that only Caster would be capable of something like this. In my time there were only two capable of doing something on this level."

"Could it be one of them?" Shirou asked.

Saber thought again "Well if this was Morgan's work, I would know. She always did want to know when something was done by her. She would've left a sort of calling card just to spit me. I wouldn't put it past Merlin to do something like this though."

"Wait, why would Merlin do something like this?"

<I can think of three good reasons.> Archer smirks.

"Remember Shirou, Merlin was, and possibly still is, the greatest mage since King Solomon himself. Doing something like this is well within his power. This one time he switched the bodies of Lancelot and Gawain just because Percival got drunk and challenged him to a bet."

"That he couldn't do it?"

"That I wouldn't notice." Saber deadpanned.

<You won the bet didn't you?> Archer asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Drake was driving Down the road to down town.
"Ok so what do you want to do leave all the explosives in the car or do you want to just sat bomb the street and hope they don't get in the tank? Because hopefully they haven't gotten into the tank yet."
-------
Gereon looked up as he was working on he weapon, mainly just powering it up for its initial charge. Looking at the grail he found some thing strange. The Bastard theif just had one of the hummuculi summon another servant. it was an assassin. Gereon then respond with double then triple checking what the grail just recorded. <Assassin are you really Assassin? because either you somehow played me for a fool or the Holy Grail Is being F*&#@ with?> The following sound that came from his mouth was mostly profane in nature boiling down to the words. "GO HOME GRAIL YOU'RE DRUNK!"

Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 pm

No sooner had Assassin introduced himself than the circle ignited yet again - which caused Saber to redirect her sword at the newcomer (who seemed to be linked to the Command Seals now adorning Lord Hildebrand's hand).

The third Servant was a tall man who seemed to carry himself with an easy confidence and strength, as though he had nothing to fear in the world - despite the swordpoint inches from his face. His armor seemed utilitarian, put together out of leather studded with metal and allowing for great freedom of movement, seeming to prioritize protection from the elements over weaponry. Servant Rider's skin was tanned bronze and showed lines from where the weather had slightly worn away his handsome features, and his dark brown hair hung loose to just past his shoulders, contrasting a bit with his trimmed beard. At his side hung a curved scimitar.

He regarded Saber's blade for a moment before arching an eyebrow at Lord Hildebrand. "Not exactly the welcome back I was expecting. Do you always keep company with enemy Masters or is this part of some grand plan?"

Berserker flipped the tank back onto its tracks. Aaron identified it as a BMP Terminator, a new Russian model of infantry fighting vehicle. Not, strictly speaking, a tank, but it would do until a real one showed up. Most of it was intact as well, should he desire to take it for himself.

<Is that even a real question, Archer? Of course I won.>

Rin did her best to ignore the mental conversation. It wasn't a very good effort, but it was her best. "Caster doesn't necessarily have to be from your time, Saber, so that doesn't really help us. But the longer we stand around here doing nothing, the less chance we have of finding the one responsible. Let's go."

Caster grabbed one of Takeshi's arms possessively as they left the hotel. Lancer, in response, looked bemused and Sanar seemed oblivious to the foxgirl's actions as always.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:32 am

After walking around for around an hour, Takeshi feels his master sence tingling. "We've got company."

"Why are we bombing the entire street again? When I can, oh I don't know, do what I was sent her for in the first place and fight them?" Saber asks, mildly annoyed.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Aaron got out his phone and speed dialed the first number "Silver, I'm bringing back a toy."

"What exactly?"

"A tank."

Aaron closed fist on the conversation before Silver could voice his complaints. He looked at the tank and went to the cockpit.

"Lead the way." Shirou says without a moment of hesitation.

Coming down the street near Takeshi, the master and the servant could see the outline of a ox chariot? The image quickly grew as the chariot came barreling down the street before coming to a stop before the group. Behind the reigns of the chariot a large man, who Takeshi could tell was the servant Rider, gave a wave to the group "Ahoi there fellow servants!"

"Ok, it was cool when I did it, but now this shit is getting old." Adam said distastefully.

"Language Adam." Sigyn commented.

Assassin looks between Rider and Lord Hildebrand "Most master plans don't start with the planner in the ruins of a wall."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:59 am

Takeshi could not think of a response at the moment. he didn't expect an enemy servant to sound so, jovial, about facing an opponent.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Rider raised an eyebrow "You boy, why do you stare. I know I am a glorious sight to see but it is rude to stare without saying anything."

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 pm

"I apologize greatly, I was just in awe of your magnificence sir rider." Takeshi replies, bowing.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:18 pm

"No you weren't," a voice said "You were just flabergasted that Rider would address you in such a casual manner."

Stepping out of the chariot, Takeshi could see Rider's master. He didn't need to ask who he was, hell Takeshi didn't know a soul that didn't know about Lord El Malloid the Second.

Waver bows to the group politely "Greetings."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:18 pm

"It's as if you read my mind, a pleasure to meet you as well."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 pm

In response to the sudden appearance of Team Bromance:

Caster reacted with immediate hostile intent, her mirror spinning into existence glowing with prana, and then stopped as Takeshi greeted the pair amiably. Her ears were pressed flat against her head and she was visibly tense, glancing out of the corner of her eye at her Master.

Lancer seemed to take the whole thing with her usual dignified manner, not seeming to mind very much at all.

Sanar had clearly been expecting a fight and was accordingly unsure of what to do in this situation. Lord El-Melloi II's arrival caused her to bite her lip, seemingly in thought.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:29 pm

The interior of the tank was mostly filled with machinery, presumably to make the entire vehicle operable by a single person. The individual in question was unconscious, a bruise forming on the side of his head where he had bashed it against what appeared to be the autoloader.

Berserker joined him in looking at the inside of it. "...what is the point of this?"

Rin nodded once. Good to know Emiya wasn't a complete idiot. "We'll check the grounds first. If anyone was inside besides us, chances are we would have seen them by now." Not waiting for a response, she turned and set off for the main doors.

"I was wondering about that. Get up, Master, surely you must retain some dignity."

Saber glanced at Sigyn. "Am I supposed to kill him?"

Rider cut in before the homunculus Master could reply. "I rather doubt it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am

Takeshi puts a hand in front of caster, signaling her to stand down. <Caster, I don't think they mean to harm us yet. if they try anything, I give you permission to act accordingly. Until such an event occurs, I will kindly ask you to stand down.>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Aaron shots the poor man in the head, ending his misery and any future problems he might of had to deal with. With a burst of strength, Aaron threw the dead man out of the tank and started to take control of the driving "It's mostly for human warfare Berserker, it's no good against a servant. But it will held keep the base secure from any master who wants to come crawling."

Assassin looked at the leaving group. She debated weather or not to strike against the group, but then she heard that Saber was King Arthur. As any class, a hero on the level of King Arthur would be a death sentence in battle for Assassin. As a Saber, it was like asking for an execution. There was also another presence among them, hidden,but not making to much effort to. Perfectly hiding in plain sight, Assassin could respect something like that. So, with that in mind, she sent all information her hearing had gathered to her master before following them.

Shirou wordlessly followed her, passing Archer on the way. The servant of the bow smirked as he passed causing Shirou to stop "Something funny?"

Archer raised an eyebrow at him before glancing at Saber "Oh no, its nothing for you to worry about young master. Just, if you want to be of use, you should know I don't keep diapers."

Before Shirou could voice an counter insult, Archer faded into spirit form.

"I hate that guy already." Shirou muttered through gritted teeth.

Surprising to everyone there, Lord Hildebrand did drag himself out of the rubble. He was clearly in serious injury but he hid his pain well.

He glared daggers at Saber but he turned to Rider "I wish to know, who is the hero who wishes to win the grail as my servant?"

Waver glanced at Caster and it took a serious effort to stay calm. The servant was practically radiating harmful intent but was also keeping it mild enough to allow normal conversation. He took Takeshi's hand and shook it "Welcome to the grail war Enforcers, tell me, do you have any idea what happened to the people of the city?"

Rider beamed "OH YOU'RE LEARNING BOY! EXCELLENT QUESTION!"

His attention instantly turned to Lancer, and Caster "So fellow warriors of old. Do you have an answer?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:12 pm

"We are just as uncertain as you are. We have no earthly idea of what happened."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:52 am

Waver sighed "That is unfortunate, we were hoping that you could provide insight on the matter."

Waver then looked at Caster "Servant of Magic, I must ask, do you have any idea what could have done this? Anything would be of help please."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next