TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Fate/alter chasm

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fate/alter chasm

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:55 pm

"Everyone just disappeared, but I didn't sense any prana from it. That's...to put it bluntly it shouldn't be possible." Caster looked concerned, looking this way and that for any possible threats as she followed Takeshi to the front of the bus.

<Archer, materialize please. I'd rather Rin doesn't disappear.> Caster ordered, as Rin pulled a few jewels from her pocket and ran after the voice. <That sounded like Emiya...is he behind this? I saw he had a Servant with him, but I never dreamed he could do something like this!> The last of the Tohsakas shook her head in annoyance. The War hadn't made sense so far, why should it bother doing so now?

Rounding a corner, she stopped. Down the hallway was Shirou and his Servant, Saber - who was clad in armor. "What did you do, Emiya?!"

Berserker shrugged gruffly. "As long as the enemy Servants haven't disappeared I don't care. Speaking of which, it's been a full seven hours since I last saw one of them, why haven't we been out looking?"

In Sigyn's circle now stood a hulking armored Servant. Dressed in full steel plate with red trim, Servant Saber cut a rather demonic figure, what with the angular design, sharp edges and massive horns. It tilted its head as it regarded the homunculus in front of it, and asked. "Are you to be my Master, then?"

A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Takeshi arrives at the mentioned hotel and goes inside. "this looks like the place. "

"So master, where are we going to be *shopping* this time?" Saber asks, putting more inflection on the word *shopping*.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:10 pm

"The police stations storage and or basement to see what goodies we can borrow."

"Ok great well first thing first. We your alone find anyone nearby. Also if you have any clue as to what caused this please let me know because right now my only guess is the grail so I'm going to look into that and maybe find something."

Last edited by Draco Flame on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:58 pm

<On it.> Archer says materializing.

"What did I do? What are you talking about? How do you expect someone like me to be able to pull something like this off?" Shirou demanded.

Aaron picks up a few guns "Might as well fix that problem right?"

The girl nods "Yes Saber, my name is Sigyn."

Assassin shrugs <Consider it done master.>

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 pm

As they stepped into the lobby, Caster's ears pricked up, then folded back against her head. "Master..." she growled, motioning for him to get behind her.

As she did so, a woman stepped around the corner, seeming to sense that there was no point in hiding anymore. She wasn't Sanar - tall and willowy, dressed in a stylish jacket and tight-fitting jeans with heels. Her hair, jet-black and smooth, fell just past her shoulders, failing to conceal the fact that her ears were pointed - obviously she wasn't entirely human. As if Takeshi's Mastervision identifying her as Servant Lancer didn't give that away.

Lancer gave a half-smile, leaning casually against the doorframe she stood in as though they weren't on opposite sides of the most deadly war in existence. "How can I help you, Enforcer?"

"To be honest, I didn't think you were capable of it." Rin said, relaxing slightly - and only slightly. She had no idea Emiya was even a magus - which meant either he was a highly inept one, or an extremely dangerous one, and given the circumstances she felt it was better to be safe than sorry.

<Rin, Saber's identity is King Arthur.>

The only visible sign of Rin's surprise was a blink and a momentary flash of confusion on her face. <Caster, are you high?>

<No, I'm not. I'll explain later. But she's a serious threat, and with Archer as the only thing between the two of you, I say we back off for now.>

Berserker grinned - well, more like bared her teeth. "Now you're speaking my language! Let's go."

Saber's helmet glowed briefly before dissolving into motes of prana, revealing an unexpected sight. She was a girl, who could not possibly have been older than Sigyn or Adam, and quite pretty, her blonde hair pulled back into an unkempt ponytail. She glanced once at Adam before fixing her gaze on Lord Hildebrand. "And who're you, exactly?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:18 pm

"My associate and I would like to have a word with your master. we wish you no harm."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 pm

"I wouldn't be so sure about that..." Caster grumbled.

Lancer gave no sign she'd heard. "You really should rethink that. It's called the Holy Grail War for a reason. What did you want to discuss?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:16 pm

"An alliance." Takeshi says, passing a glance at caster.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:22 pm

"An alliance that, by necessity, would be only temporary. We all know the Grail can only grant one wish."

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 pm

"A good point, I'd get killed by somebody I know rather than be blindsighted by another servant."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 pm

<Thanks for your vote of confidence.> Archer says.

He holds out his hands, mutters something under his breath and twin short swords appear in his hands. Archer holds them in an X defensive position while Saber gets into her own battle stance.

Shirou jumps in between the two of the and holds out his hands "Wait we don't need to fight here!"

Aaron gets out of the and starts wondering the city to figure what the hell is going on. He kept a phone with him with a constant line to Silver so that he could get info.

"Your better servant." Lord Hildebrand says.

Assassin sensed a build up of prana at the school. She smiled, a perfect show she thought.

She quickly made her way to the school.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Lancer gave a brief nod, seeming to concede the point. Above and in front of Takeshi, in the ceiling, a square hole opened and a woman he recognized as Sanar jumped down through it, landing easily in front of him in a crouch. Straightening up and dusting herself off, she gazed warily at Caster (who was attempting to bore a hole through her with sheer force of glaring) for a moment before addressing Takeshi. "Sounds good. An alliance it is."

Evidently she'd been listening the whole time.

Rin took a moment to process what was happening. "Emiya, what the hell are you doing?" This was an extremely good indicator that if Emiya was a magus he was the most incompetent example of such in history. Which made him A) not a threat, at least not at the moment and B) definitely not the person responsible for the disappearance of literally everyone.

Since Rin's priority right now was figuring out where everyone had gone, killing Emiya didn't rank very high on her list. <Caster, tell Archer to stand down.>

<If you insist. Archer, put your toys away and look as nonthreatening and kawaii as possible.> Caster had also arrived at the conclusion that Emiya was a complete moron and, knowing what he did about Arturia, she wasn't liable to attack an unarmed target - especially if her Master was directly in her path.

Berserker followed Aaron, more or less, though she took regular detours to the side of the street or to vandalize a random unfortunate car out of boredom (and then smash it after the car alarm annoyed her). Nothing presented itself, until he suddenly heard the sound of a running engine and metal grinding against pavement from somewhere up ahead.

Saber scowled at Lord Hildebrand. "We'll see about that!" At that point she had her sword in hand and was drawing it back with the obvious intention of skewering him like a wrinkled, somewhat pathetic marshmallow.

Last edited by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:01 pm

"Nice of you to drop in, where did you come from?" Takeshi asks.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:29 pm

"The ceiling." Sanar muttered something under her breath - probably an incantation, because the "ceiling" quickly turned translucent, revealing a grid-like pattern of white lines surrounded by a glowing aura. That would be the hardlight she used, then...also, directly over Takeshi and evidently supported by the now-transparent hardlight was a piano.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 pm

"Well, now that that's settled, the question is, which location are we going to use as a base of operations? I already have one set up not far from here." Takeshi says, putting a hand on Caster's shoulder to get her to calm down a bit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Aaron puts a hand on his weapon "We have that company you wanted Berserker."

<I don't think its possible for me to do either of those things.> Archer says back to Caster.

"Stop don't stab him!" Sigyn screams out.

Saber's sword stops mid-swing, a mere inch before striking Lord Hildebrand's neck. She glances at Sigyn before pulling her sword back "No slashing either."

"..."

"Or Slapping."

"..."

"Or beating."

"..." Saber sheathes her blade and Lord Hildebrand smiles victoriously. Saber grunted before punching Lord Hildebrand in the face so fast no one could see it. The house head goes through a wall and screams in pain as half of his body breaks from the attack. Sigyn's mouth drops in shock and Adam laughs his ass off. Sigyn looked at Saber questioningly

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Berserker grinned. "About damn ti-" Her expression rapidly changed to one of complete and utter confusion as the source appeared around a corner.

A tank.

Well, strictly speaking Aaron knew it wasn't a tank. The turret was far too small and had two guns - light cannons by the look of it - and four missiles loaded on the sides. Two additional machine guns were mounted in their own turrets manned by soldiers, and another pair of barrels jutted from the front corners.

<I didn't ask if you could do them. We don't have to fight here and frankly we shouldn't. Now grow some IQ points and stand down.>

Rin was focused on more important matters. Returning to a normal standing position that didn't indicate she was about to fire off a spell at Emiya, she asked, "So you don't know anything about the mass disappearance, then? In that case, you and your Servant should help me find someone who does."

Caster relaxed. Barely. Not really. He probably imagined it. Sanar looked briefly back at Lancer. "How big is your base? If everyone disappeared out of this hotel we'd have more room here."

Saber shrugged, looking unconcerned. "What? It isn't my fault the old fool decided to headbutt my fist, is it?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Takeshi thought for a second. "In retrospect, the hotel should work fine for a base, do you have any wards set up for defense? Oh also," Takeshi opens the box of donuts "anyone want a donut?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:15 pm

"I have a low-level Bounded Field set up to notify me of intruders but the rest of my preparations are the hardlight floor above you." Sanar said. Upon being presented with a donut, she hesitated for a moment before taking one. "Thanks?"

Lancer didn't hesitate, selecting a donut of her own and nodding her thanks as well, with a smile that drew a low growl from Caster.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:22 pm

"Yeah, I noticed the piano. Anyway, I'll put up a set as well, have you two learned anything regarding other masters or servants?" Takeshi asks, taking a donut and biting into it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:09 pm

"Nothing yet, beyond the obvious involvement of the Einzberns and Tohsakas. The Matous are extinct so they're not a concern. After that, your guess is as good as mine."

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:41 pm

"Well we ahve already discovered team Berzerker." Takeshi describes who he saw at the airport the night before. "Other than that, nothing."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:44 pm

A tank.

A fucking tank.

Yep, Aaron was 110% done with this grail wars shit "Move Berserker!"

Aaron does his best to get the hell out of the tanks way and behind about five layers of cover.

"Ok." Shirou says without a hint of worry.

Both Saber and Archer face-palm.

"Not at all not at all." Adam says with a grin.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Gereon hated his life. He had nothing he found nothing he did nothing he yea nothing. The grail was fine well isn as well as it was from that last He sent about reading the grail, literally. He was going through every piece of the grail like a book he projected it's foundations into his lab and began scrolling through it. the main problem for doing this is that to every other mage on the planet who didn't spend to centuries studying the grail would even know about was that his lab could only display 0.00002% of the entire grail. bottom line a lot of reading.

While browsing through though a few alarms were going though his head. One a servant is being summoned this servant was assassin? two it belonged to another vessel other than himself.

What the hell was this about first of how can there be another homunculi vessel other than him, and how the hell was it right next to two other masters and servants. Gereon gave up trying to think just noting it up to the grail is a fickle thing until he decided to double check. Three masters two are eizhbern homunculi and the third in a normal magus. With a little bit more diving he found out who he was.

"How the hell did that little Shizter become a master. Ohh buddy you are going to be torn apart for stealing my notes. You didn't even take them all so i hope for your sake you have some form of combat capabilities because, other wise you are going to burn."

Gereon then went to work building offensive weaponry.

------

Drake was bored. he raided the police station got access to all servalence in the city and was sitting in the basement bunker going through the live feuds of the town. He like what he found. guns and amp up to wazzu, and they had enough black keys for saber. not to mention a whole lot of riot gear and some heavy fun stuff. And more explosives than he could shack a stick at. But now he was bored.

That was until one of the screens was a tank marching down a street in down town.

"Sabor Come here for a little bit. I have found someone whose still alive. And they're in a tank. So either the military is coming or i may have stopped an enemy."
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 am

Saber leans down and looks at the monitor. "If it isn't the military, where the hell did they get a tank?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top