TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Fate/alter chasm

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fate/alter chasm

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:40 pm

A second or so later Shirou bounced off the ground after Mira kicked him out through the wall of his house, skipping and rolling to a stop just outside the shed he used as a "workshop."

"Man, for all the kung fu movies that come out of east Asia you really suck at fighting..." The spearwoman said as she landed outside a short ways away, having lightly jumped through the hole after him.

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Shirou for his part, did take the time to think through his remaining options.

It was a very short list.

Who ever was chasing him was far stronger, far faster and far more skilled then anyone he had ever seen. So for once, Shirou decided to listen to that little voice in his head that Issei called the survival instinct. Shirou got up, and ran for the workshop. His father had once said that if he needed to fight someone so strong as someone like this he should go to the workshop.

He more or less jumped through the door of the shed and looked around for something to defend himself with. He scratched and tore through the crates of old supplies and junk that he used to practice his magecraft. But the feeling of helplessness continued to grow as time and time again he came up with nothing to help him.

But Shirou didn't give up, heroes didn't give up. He wasn't a hero yet, so he couldn't die yet!

As soon as he thought those words a magic circle flashed to life. An explosion of magical energy erupted in the same space sending the boxes and supplies flying around away from the center of energy. The explosion was so great that Shirou was blown off his feet and when he could finally see again an unforgettable sight greeted him. She was about the same height as him with short blond hair that was tied behind her in a bun. Her beauty was clearly seen from the way her commanding gaze overlooked the battlefield. She was dressed in blue and silver armor that perfectly covered her figure and in her hand Shirou could see the outline of a sword. It was hidden from view by some wind magic that Shirou couldn't see through.

Before he could ask she spoke to him "Are you my master?"

Shirou blinked "Huh?"

"I ask," she repeated "Are you my master?"

"U-um?" Shirou stuttered out.

He was about to say something else but the girl's gaze went passed him. She leaped out of the shed and brandished her blade at the girl that was chasing him "I am the servant Saber, prepare to die infiltrator!"

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:18 pm

"...Oh for fuck's sake, 'prepare to die infiltrator?' I don't infiltrate, dammit, I'm way the hell too flashy for that." Mira raised her spear to strike at Saber but it was pushed aside by another Servant - Lancer. Tall, wiry and generally built like a gymnast, Servant Lancer seemed not to have a weapon of his own - possibly he gave it to his Master, which would explain her own spear - but if that bothered him he didn't show it. He was wearing barely anything on his torso other than the necessary straps to support his ornately decorated shoulder armor, and had his bare arms folded in a casually arrogant manner that seemed to indicate he wasn't at all intimidated by Saber's imposing glare and raised sword. Lancer's teeth were bared in a grin, and seemed sharper than normal - he also had what appeared to be a toothpick sticking out of the side of his mouth and his eyes seemed to glow with a firey orange color.

"Well, the little tyke summoned the strongest of the classes then, hm? Step aside, Executor. Now I get to have a little fun of my own!"

Mira, looking thoroughly irritated, took a pace back and returned her gaze to Shirou. She'd leave Saber to her own Servant...but nobody said anything about the kid.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:03 pm

(TIME SKIP)

Takeshi wakes up and goes to work, mapping out the Gate house relative to where he was located.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:40 pm

(Time Skip)

Shirou groaned as he sat up in his bed. His effort to get up was stopped by a hand placing itself on his chest and forcing him back down "You need to rest master."

Shirou rolled his eyes at the voice, the human 'tiger alw-Wait that voice didn't belong to Taiga. Shirou hesitantly looked to the voice, and the blond swordswoman that had appeared last night was sitting next to his bed. Shirou's face became red as an apple, men and woman were not supposed to be in the same room unless they were married! Shirou opened his mouth but he realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Umm who are you?" he asked.

The blonde bowed her head slightly "I am your servant called by the holy grail. I am Saber."

"I'm Shirou Emiya, and I have to ask one thing."

"Yes?"

"Did you take off my shirt?"

Saber nodded "Of course, you received harsh wounds that needed to be treated."

Shirou nodded but his face still hadn't changed from its red color "Ok, second question."

Saber simply waited "How long have you been in my room?"

"All night."

And with the sound of a fainting teenager, Shirou Emyia entered the fifth holy grail war.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Meanwhile, at Tohsaka Manor, Caster Merlin had bullied his Archer into making breakfast. He'd then proceeded to break into Rin's workshop and was currently busying himself by sitting at the kitchen table poking at an ornate purplish dagger with a wooden spoon.

Rin wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to know what he was doing this time, but the more she didn't know the more likely it was to be something bad. "Caster..."

"Hm?" He dropped the spoon to the table and looked up, smiling as he saw her. "Oh! Good morning, Rin!"

"What are you doing?"

Merlin sighed and leaned back in the chair, looking mildly annoyed. "Must you keep asking that question? Are your observation skills so poor?"

At the Gatehouse, Berserker was not terribly pleased. She hadn't found anything that would resemble what she'd call food for breakfast, not even in the refridgerator. It was all a bunch of...things, wrapped in plastic. Thinking about it almost made her sick. What the hell had happened since her death? People lived off of that?! She glared malevolently at what the wrapping proclaimed to be cheese, as though it were somehow its fault.

"Good morning, Master! How did you sleep?" Caster was, as usual, so cheery it was a bit unsettling. As near as Takeshi could tell, the fox-eared Servant had been up long before he had and prepared him a breakfast consisting of tea (that smelled absolutely divine) and a dish of ramen with ham and just about the perfect amount of seasoning (which smelled even better than the tea did, for a wonder). She'd set him out a place at the table as well. "I bet you didn't expect me to make your favorite for breakfast, did you?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Takeshi looks up from his map and walks over to the table. "Good morning Caster, thank you for making breakfast. It smells fantastic. " Takeshi sits down and starts eating. "So, we've located one enemy team. We don't know who they are yet but that will come in due time." he says between bites.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:18 am

Caster looked beyond pleased that Takeshi had complimented her cooking. "So what's our next move then, Master? Are we going to find out who the enemy team is or look for others?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 am

"We should look for the others, I hvae a few contacts I can get to snoop around. " Takeshi says, pulling out his phone to make some calls to other enforcers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 am

Takeshi's snooping around the airport (accompanied by Caster in contemporary clothing and with her ears and tail hidden from view by some extraordinary magecraft he couldn't place) gleaned some useful information about foreigners who had arrived the past few days. The Japanese Enforcer used some quick-and-dirty hypnosis to gain access to the records and crossed it with the Clock Tower's records. Naturally, the first ones he drew up were...not exactly well-adjusted.

Cevarc Dragomir, born Silas Alistair. The entire Alistair family was under a Sealing Designation for having conducted some...not-well-thought-out experiments into the ability to create Reality Marbles. Of the lot, most had since been apprehended or killed by Enforcers and other Magi operating out of Great Britain. Silas, arguably the most successful magus of the family, was not. He'd actually managed to create something he'd called the Microcosm, not exactly a Reality Marble but more of an exceptionally dangerous Mystic Code that warped the area around it. Using it he had slaughtered a number of Enforcers, escaped the British Isles and assumed the name of Cevarc Dragomir. Nice to see he was still around, anyway...

Next on the list was Ceathara Invector. Under a Sealing Designation as well, what a great War this was. Contract killer, element on file as Lightning, specialty magecraft was the use of alchemy to produce a substance dubbed "adamant" and shape it into weaponry. Invector was noted to favor using rapiers composed of adamant in physical combat and to fire off lightning spells from.

Finally, and for once not a criminal, he noted the name Sanar Torosian. Armenian girl from a relatively well-established magus family, specializing in the use of light projected as physical objects. Hardlight. Most intriguing was the fact Takeshi had actually met her once, as she had expressed a desire to become an Enforcer. He hadn't bothered keeping track of her career since, but she seemed to have given up on doing that, anyway, or she'd have made it by now. Nice kid. Would make a decent ally, particularly given that the three other Masters he'd seen so far had been very typically amoral magi.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Takeshi mulls over the gathered information. "Hm, I know this one. I think we should start with her." Takeshi readies his gear and goes to meet with Sanar.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:52 pm

Archer pours a cup of tea for himself and Caster "Well she wanted a Saber and she got you." Archer says "There's clearly something wrong with her."

Assassin positioned herself atop a skyscraper in the middle of the street. The modern world was an interesting sight to see, even if modern architecture looked horrible.

Currently, she was looking for a place where she sensed the most prana. Her search was leading her to the residential district. A school? An interesting place for a mage to hide.

Aaron placed his guns atop the kitchen table, it took him a while but he finally finished cleaning the weapons. He glanced at Berserker glaring at the cheese and wondered if he should say something. Silver then entered the room with his laptop and handed Aaron a set of papers "The passenger list of interest you wanted."

Aaron nodded and took the papers. He quickly looked through the names.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Rin bristled at Archer's remark, clenching a fist. "You don't get to talk."

Merlin, though, nodded his assent to his Servant's statement. "True...Though it's worth mentioning I do actually have a sword. It's an easy mistake to make, I expect."

"Caster, just answer the question!"

"Well, I found some blueprints in your workshop that mentioned this could be turned into...well, to put it lightly, a magical superweapon."

"So you just thought you'd make one?"

"No, I decided to think through the implications of giving you access to one of the most powerful artifacts I've ever seen. Which, by the way, says a lot."

Rin furrowed her brow. "We're in the middle of a war. Why wouldn't that be a good idea?"

Merlin, by way of response, pointed the wooden spoon at the clock. Rin, nonplussed, looked at it. It was nine o'clock in the morning.

Classes began at eight.

"DAMN it, Caster!"

Caster, who had resumed her normal attire after Operation Smarterer was done, asked eagerly, "So, how are we going to kill her then?"

Silver's list included some...interesting characters. The first one was a woman by the name of Razanna Mawnan. Coming from a magus family in South Africa, her house was one of the few to have a functioning grasp of original Rune magic. It was suspected this was due to them splitting off from a house in Scotland some centuries ago, but since then they had begun supplementing their magecraft with shamanistic practices from the local and relatively underdeveloped African magi.

Next was Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillenia, a prodigy and the heiress to the Yggdmillenia clan, a ragtag group of magi from failed houses absorbed into one large entity. Generally a bit of a thorn in the side of more traditionally-minded Clock Tower mages - like Aaron's dad. Her magecraft specialty wasn't listed though it was noted that Fiore was bound to a wheelchair as she was paralyzed from the waist down.

Finally, one guy who had legitimately listed his name as Don Lorenzo Balthazar de Rucena y Aiza. Obviously a Spanish noble magus. His house was noted to dabble in necromancy and spiritual binding, but beyond that there was no more specific information. That said, the house was not in terribly good standing with the Clock Tower, which was either good as it meant they weren't a bunch of sociopaths or really, really bad because they were so sociopathic they scared the living daylights out of the Association.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:14 pm

"Wait, what? No. We aren't going to kill her. We are going to present an opportunity for an alliance. " Takeshi stops at a nearby shop and picks up a case of a dozen donuts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Caster's expression rapidly shifted from a rather bloodthirsty eagerness to confusion. "Huh? Why would we need an alliance?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 pm

"Because if we go into this war alone, we are most likely going to get out asses handed to us. We need to strenghtn our numbers, plus she was an enforcer as well."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:29 pm

His Servant was silent for a moment. A very long moment. Worryingly so, she never was that quiet. Finally, she spoke up, in a very small voice. "So...you don't think I can win?"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:33 pm

"No, that's not it at all. I have complete faith in your abilities. It's mostly for her sake anyway. I'm not sure of her magical ability and I don't want to see a fellow enforcer go down in battle."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Caster perked up almost instantly. "Oh! I get it! We get her to trust us, she lets her guard down, and then I burn her to ashes! I love this plan, Master!"

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 pm

"If it comes down to that we may have to." He says, making his way to wherever Sanar resides.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:46 pm

"Don't blame him, if you had woken up on time none of this would be happening." Archer comments taking a sip of tea.

Aaron raises and eyebrow at some of the names but he puts the file down "Do we have any idea where they are now?"

"Let me check."

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 am

"I said shut up!" Rin yelled over her shoulder - forgoing breakfast entirely, she quickly grabbed her belongings and sprinted out the door. Merlin chuckled quietly and followed, gesturing for Archer to clean up the kitchen before coming with.

Silver found their locations easily enough. Most of them were in rented homes scattered throughout the city - all three were roughly equidistant. He didn't however manage to locate the Rider they'd nearly fought at the airport.

Shortly after Rin arrived at school, something...interesting happened. She and Shirou were in class (not the same class, at the moment) when suddenly everyone in the school except Shirou, Saber, Rin and her two dematerialized Servants disappeared. Just vanished instantly.

Takeshi, taking the bus to the hotel Sanar was staying in, noted the same thing - namely, by the bus driver disappearing along with the rest of the passengers and leaving him and Caster alone on the moving vehicle.

Waver, Gereon, Assassin, Drake, Aaron and the others all noticed similar disappearances. Anyone who wasn't a Master or directly affiliated with them (like Alice and Silver) just vanished on the spot, cars slowing to a stop in the streets.

<CASTER, WHAT DID YOU DO!?>

<For once in my life, nothing! Why does everything have to be my fault?!>

Game Master:
Co-GM:
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 am

"Caster, do you know what just happened?" Takeshi say, glancing around the now empty bus, he then stands up and notices the lack of a driver. "Well then, I guess I'll have to drive this." He says, taking the wheel.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Gereon was working when the disappearances began and was unaware of when exactly it occurred but he did notice the eerie silence and soon began to cheek around him for any threats and any life in one the house grounds. He comeback with nothing. He was left with nothing. He went upstairs prepared should anything happen and found nothing. He looked outside out onto the town and reenforcing his eyes for a little bit he could see the city standing still. he stopped and rubbed his eye going back down stair to pre fore another larger sweep for life and prana. <Assassin are you getting the same thing i am. the city has been frozen in place. I'm going to try and find out where everyone went.>
----------

The two worked hidden behind the vale until they found the identity of the four individuals one group declaring their names at the top of their lungs. Witch made things really easy the other was a little bit more tricky the man knew how to cover his tracks witch was not ok. So and he focused on the loud group. getting nothing really more of the former other than their incense plate. the other he got all he needed dude as apparently a teacher and both just used a command seal.

"ok we got what we need now we head out and check out the local government."

"Why do we need to stop by the government. I thought your tried to avoid any superior figure."

"Yeah my preference aside, they got something i want."

"Whats that?"

"Information public i identification and any and all servalance within the town would be helpful too."

"We're stealing all of this aren't we."

"No we're just going to be looking over their shoulders as look at classified information."

"Isn't that a federal offense?"

"Not if you don't get caught."

"It's still wrong."

"no it's just finding our targets so we can kill them without any bystanders that could get caught in the crossfire and parish because of simply being there."

"For you that's actually fairly thought out."

"Hey i'm not stupid. That and all my attacks are prone for killing anything in the way. So yeah."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a little to strong."

Sabor turned to look at his master as he saved the found intel and left. "do you care to repeat that?" saber said following him to the police station.

They made their way to the police station. "Ok stealth time."

"What stealth?" sbor asked as drake walked right through the front door with donuts saying hi. setting them down in the back office and continuing on his way with everyone saying thanks and heading towards the powdery fully goodness.

"Distractions count for stealth."

"Fair enough."

they both continued their epilogue mission until saber asked. "So how long can we stay here before we get caught?"

"Until the donuts run out."

Sabor left and came back a bit latter. "So what do we do when the donuts run out?"

"We leave. duh."

a voice was then heard "What are you doing there?"

"Would it a bad time to say that the donuts are gone."

"yes yes it would."

the guard then approached with his weeping drawn talking to his radio. Drake didn't move until the got closer be for punching his lights out and having him flop to the floor. in clear view of the office as he garbled his feet and druged him into the room.

"you shouldn't have done that."

"why?" drake said storing the body.

"They saw it."

"we should go."

"you don't say."

the two then jumped out the window and got into a car that was in the parking lot bashing the window in and began to drive away.

"And now we're stealing a car."

"we'll return it."

"You broke their window."

"so we won't return it."

"Damn it master."

the two than began their run away as the police followed behind them.

"have we lost them?"

"no"

"have we lost them?"

"no"

"have we lost them?"

"you can still hear the sirens right"

"yes."

"then that's your answer."

"Now i'm losing them right?"

"No they lost them."

"what do you mean?"

"they're not there."

"so we lost them. but why do i still hear sirens?"

"They lost themselves."

"how the hell does that work."

"stop the car"

"what"

"you heard me."

"fine." the two then pulled over as the police car that was chasing them came to a stop in front of them with no one inside.

"ohh."

"yeah and it happened all around us." pointing to some empty clothing stores.

drake got into the police car and turned off the siren."ok new plan." as he began driving bake to the police station/

"and what you that be."

"you do realize what this means right?"

"no one is here any more."

"yes keep going."

saber sighed deeply "there are no government offices to stop you."

"And therefore?" drake said with a smile on his face.

"there are now no more cashiers."

"and therefore?"

"We're going to go.."

"SHOPPING!" they both said in unison drake shouting at the top of his lungs and saber sighing again.

Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Assassin looked around <I have no idea what happened master. There was no mage in my time capable of performing such an act, and I saw the miracles of the old gods.>

<Do you want me to give you the list alphabetically or chronologically?> Archer asks Caster.

<Rin, is there anyone else in the school?>

Shriou blinks as the lecture suddenly stops with the entire class disappears. He looks around but only he and Saber were in the room "Saber, what just happened? Is this the work of an enemy master?"

"I don't know, I didn't think any mage could pull this off." Saber stops and thinks for a moment "Well, I know one but this is a little over the top even for him."

Shirou got up from his seat and looked out the door and window to see if anyone else was there.

"HEY! ANYONE HERE!" he calls out.

"Shirou don't scream." Saber says changing into her armor "If this is the work of an enemy master we can't afford to make mistakes."

"But there still might be others in the school, we need to find them." Shirou counters.

"ANYONE!" he yells again.

"Oh I'm just making this job way to easy for myself aren't I" Archer thinks.

<Well that answers that question.>

"Brother."

Aaron looks up from his computer "What is it Alice?"

"Everyone's gone."

That got even Silver interested "Can you elaborate on that please?"

Alice gestures outside "Well just look."

Aaron gets up from his seat and looks out the window. Sure enough, there was no one outside. The car had stopped moving, the city was just, well, empty.

Aaron glances at Berserker "I don't suppose you have any idea about this?"

In a hidden castle dug into the very rock of a mountain, three people waited for a miracle. One was a beautiful young woman with sapphire eyes and sliver hair. Her skin was sickly pale but most wouldn't dwell on it to much. Another of them looked to be a young man around the same age as the girl with similar skin and hair color but his eyes were crimson. The last was an old man in his sixties with a face that time spared no expense destroying.  

In front of the three of them was a large circle and the girl took a deep breath before holding out a hand and speaking "
Let silver and soul be the essence.

Let Water and the archduke of contracts, its foundation.

Raise the four walls to repel the winds of fate.

Let the four cardinal gates close.

“Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill. Fill them five times but when it is filled destroyed it so that It may be filled again.

I declare now, your flesh will serve me, and your sword will forge my destiny. If you hear the call of the grail, if you hear my plee, Answer my call!

I swear here, I shall be the one who attains all the virtues of heaven; and destroy all the evils of hell.

From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the circle of binding, Guardian of the holy scales!
”​

The circle before the three exploded into life and something now occupied the once empty circle.

/¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helsing
The Marksman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top