TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 7 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Shane's jaw dropped as Chifuyu silently chuckled.

"So you'll be rooming with Edwards while Dunios rooms with Frost. Unless you have problems with both Frost and Edwards." Chifuyu says as she watched her student.

"Adam, wish me a quick and painless." Shane says as he held his face in his hands.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 7 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Laura dematerialized her railgun and looked away sulkily. "No, Mentor."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

"Then its settled. You and Edwards will be roommates while Frost and Dunios will be roommates. Agreed?" Chifuyu calls with finality.

"Yeah." Shane says as he walked over to Laura. "Let's try and make this easier on the both of us alright?" He asked quietly.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Shane got, by way of response, a glare that said quite clearly she didn't want to talk to him and he should therefore shut up before he lost a finger.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Adam glanced at Charles "Well we're bunking together, you ok with that?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 pm

The Frenchman didn't meet his gaze. "Ehh...I've never had to share a room with someone else, but I suppose I can adapt..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:32 pm

"Don't worry it won't be that hard, unless your either gay or a transvestite. I assume your nether so it should be fine." Adam remarks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 pm

"Right. Neither. Fine."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:49 am

Adam raised an eyebrow "You sound uncertain."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:41 am

Shane and Chifuyu turned to look at each other and after a few seconds they nodded.

"Change of plans. Frost rooms with Bodewig, Edwards with Dunios. The four of you are to go to the dorms and get used to each other." Chifuyu orders as Shane walked over to Charles.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Laura made an ominous growling sound at that, but since it came from Chifuyu said nothing. Charles didn't appear to be reassured by the change in roommates.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Chifuyu turned to the four teens.

"Listen up. The four of you will return to your dorms and get acquainted with each other." Chifuyu says as the four teens, after getting changed back to regular uniforms or whatever was left of it, went to their respective dorm rooms.

"So, you don't really feel comfortable with what Adam said down at the practice field." Shane says as he put on a red T-shirt.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Charles had, as before, changed out of view and extremely quickly. He averted his eyes at the question. "Er...it was sort of an awkward subject..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Shane shrugged while nodding slightly.

"That's understandable. But I don't have any problems with either part of the...'awkward subject' if you need to talk about it." Shane says and he added finger quotes where needed. "But I'm going to be straight with you." Shane said as his easygoing nature changed to a serious one in barely a second. "Both Chifuyu and I know you are hiding something. I know because I programed my eye to detect any form of lies. How Chifuyu knows, I haven't a clue, but we agreed to figure it out." Shane says as he watched Charles. "I'm the good cop in this interrogation. And I don't want to think about what Chifuyu would do to you." Shane says as his golden eye glowed and one of the computers turned on, showing a Matrix screen.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Charles continued to not meet Shane's gaze. He needed to deflect this conversation and quickly. Of course he didn't believe for a second Shane's eye could detect lies - the American boy was rather poor at bluffing. "What I'm hiding is none of your business, Edwards. I-it's a personal matter."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 pm

The computer buzzed like it was saying Charles wasn't telling the truth. Shane chuckled.

"You think that I am from America...You're half right." Shane says as he leans forward. "Remember when I told Chifuyu you weren't like Adam and me? Well I was saying that you didn't get blasted through a dimensional rift to get here." Shane then points to his golden eye. "This piece of golden metal, is a supercomputer that is controlled by my mental comands." Shane then points at Charles. "So in lineman's terms, I'm twenty years ahead of your tech. Including all IS research."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:58 pm

A full five seconds went by, before: "...what?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Shane smiles as he pointed to the computer screen and it switched to an image of a highly futuristic town and showed everything moving like a real town.

"Welcome to Smallvile Iowa, population two thousand three hundred. Second to last on the Global tech level. And my original home town before moving to the town with an Apiture labs building. The same lab that blasted Adam and I into this dimension." Shane says as the video feed stopped and everything looked legit. "And may I remind you that Smallvile is the Second to last in global tech." Shane said as he turned to Charles. "But even the tech back home was more advanced than the tech here."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:21 pm

"Why are you telling me this?" Charles genuinely did not see the point of this anymore.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 pm

"To hammer in the fact that you're out of your league and that telling me lies will get you nowhere except to a interrogation from Chifuyu." Shane says as he popped his neck before turning back to Charels. "So let's start with your real name." Shane says with an icy glare that emphasizes the golden eye's glow and the computer goes back to a Matrix screen.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:31 pm

"Charles Dunois. You know that already," the French student said, frowning.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Shane laughed and it hinted that he knew more than it looked.

"Riddle me this then...Why didn't France boast about having their own male pilot, or the fact you haven't been seen in public as the heir to the Dunios Corporation?" Shane asked.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:42 pm

"Father wanted to keep it a secret, so that Dunois could be the first company to create IS units piloted by males. If other companies knew about me they would focus their own efforts on that, which would make it more difficult for us to be the first to make that breakthrough." The answers came easily enough. Charles hadn't gone into this without at least some preparation, after all.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:52 pm

"But the public announcement of you being the heir of a whole Corporation?... That's not something that a CEO would hide...Not even to his last Will and Testament."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm

"You'd be amazed what CEOs would hide." It was Charles' turn to sound like he knew more than he was letting on.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next