TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 22 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Chrom's options were limited to blocking the overhead strike with he own weapon. The clash force the ground around them to be crushed by force of the impact
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 pm

The sheer force involved also threw Chrom up a good hundred or so feet - not that the fall would hurt him or anything, but Isaac Newton said so.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Chrom twisted midair and shot back down like a cannon ball where Sharur was. Sharur jumped out of the way to dodge Chrom's attack and the two faced each other again. Chrom took another battle stance that Sharur didn't recognize and his blade glowed with a sharp blue light "Sorry but I have work to do you if you don't mind-"

Chrom didn't finish his sentence because a spear went right past his face. Chrom went on the defensive "Lancer what are you doing?"

From out of the shadows a pale man with a red suit and a large hat stepped out and smiled at the two servants there. He bows respectfully "Good day my fellow servants, lovely night isn't it?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Upon arrival at Fuyuki (and triggering Elsa's surveillance spell near the airport) Troy purchased for himself a hotel room under a French identity - Lucas Lacoeur. Upon arriving and beginning to unpack, he handed Arturia a camera.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

"Why do you need for me to have a camera?" Arturia asks

"The only thing that would make this night any better would be a nice blood moon" the newcomers says. From his suit he brings out a noble spear but it was made of wood with blood at the tip.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 pm

"That's my main plan to identify enemy Servants. Take a picture of them with that and then I can reverse image search that. Won't work for everyone - you, for example - but it's a start and puts me up on like ninety percent of all mages." Troy said.

Rider adjusted her stance to respond to an attack from either Chrom or the newly arrived Lancer.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 pm

"That is true most don't use the internet as a source of information"

"Now" Lancer says "Where I come from the lady is allowed to make the first move"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:22 pm

"Exactly. Now, first thing you should do is go out and have a look around. Priorities are, obviously, identifying other Servants in the area as well as their Masters and strategic locations." Troy said as he began turning the hotel room into his base of operations.

"How generous." Rider said. She proceeded to attack Lancer full force, aiming to get in close enough that the spear wouldn't be able to reach its full potential. That was VERY unlikely to matter against a Servant but it was still a smart idea.

Elsa wasted no time at all informing Roosevelt, who in turn informed Booker.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 pm

"Fine, I will be off" Arturia says

Lancer smiles. As Sharur got closer Lancer suddenly changed, his red suit was replaced by a pure black coat and his hat disappears. His wooden spear gets a small blade coming out of it and with one swift movement defects Sharur's attack like it was nothing

Booker quickly goes to the Toshaka mansion where he finds the battle taking place "Saber who are the new guys?"

"Rider and Lancer"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm

As Arturia left Troy had finished arranging things on the desk and was carving a circle into the carpet.

Rider wasn't surprised in the slightest. She spun with the movement, letting the heavy mace's momentum carry her around to attack again from the right.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:20 pm

As Sharur's mace went in to attack Lancer he back steps out of the way and gets a little distance between them. The shock wave created however made every servant and master in the city know that a battle was going on.

Maeve looks at Elsa "There is more then one that has already come here"

"Rider you better see what all the fuss is about" Zia orders

Ezio walks out from a large bush cleaning his hidden blades "May the father of understanding guide you to hell, master"

Edward runs as quickly as possible to the destination

On a boat coming into Tokyo Bay, Drew and Mordred arrive and sense the mana output "I see that things are already getting started" Mordred says

"Yes but a battle is won in all of it's stages not the beginning" Drew responds

"You really want to be seen as a philosopher don't you?"

Drew shrugs "The point still stands" he looks down at his hand. It was bandaged but you could still see the command seals. Soon after summoning Mordred Drew made the mistake of calling Mordred a girl because of his knowledge of Arturian Legend. For doing this Mordred took out Claiborne and immediately started to slash at him with the indent to kill. Drew had to summon his best swords to block the blade. They fought for about two minutes before Drew used a command seal to stop her from trying to kill him. After a conversation the two started to respect each other. Mordred was impressed that he was able to stand up to her even thou he was only a human. At the time she had said "I like you, your an idiot sure but at least your not all bark"

"Um, thanks?" Drew had said

In Tokyo Drew set up a base in the closest hotel that could be defended with Mordred

Booker brings out his Riffle but doesn't shoot at first because he wanted the two to wear each other out

Arturia runs to Toshaka mansion and sees the battle taking place. She sees Lancer easily block Riders strike "Not bad" she says looking over the battle field.

She starts taking pictures of the servants when she sees Chrom standing at the edge of the mansion "Chrom" she says in surprise

Chrom senses the new mana source and sees Arturia. The two look at each other for a moment before Chrom bows
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Sharur continued to press the attack. Giving polearm users space to work with was not a good idea.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Lancer flips his lance around Riders mace while doing a matrix dodge under the attack

After seeing Chrom, Arturia takes a picture of Booker and gets away from the battle

"This is a treat" Chrom says "I get to face you one more time Arturia"

Arturia makes it back to Troys base a lot eariler then he expected. She tosses the camera at him and sits down
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Sharur abruptly broke contact and put distance between herself and Lancer - she wasn't about to stand and immediately fight to the death without more information. Plus Chrom was there - while he probably wouldn't gang up with either of the other Servants, he would still be relatively fresh if she exhausted all her energy fighting Lancer.

"That was quick." Troy commented. He'd carved an elaborate magic circle into the carpet in the center of the room, as well as transforming the bathroom into what appeared to be a mad scientist's lab combined with alchemy and possibly a moonshine still. Meanwhile the kitchen area was filled to the brim with things like Pop Tarts, ramen, Mountain Dew, V8 smoothies and Hot Pockets. Both beds had been left alone at least for the moment, and Troy's laptop was currently displaying camera feeds of the hotel lobby and both ends of the hallway outside.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:35 am

"I have taken pictures of 3 enemy servants and have identified a forth" Arturia says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:18 pm

"Who'd you identify?" Troy said, hooking the camera up to his laptop.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:52 pm

"The Exalt of Yllisse, King Chrom of the shepherds, the one man I will admit has beaten me"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:56 pm

"Didn't you die to Mordred, though?" Troy had a thought. "Or was Mordred a chick? Hey, how many of the Knights of the Round Table and people were girls? Was Guinevere a guy? Am I asking too many questions?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:58 pm

"I have to ask you are you on a sugar high?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:03 pm

"Quite possibly. And you didn't answer any of my questions."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:07 pm

"I did die in the battle against Mordred, yes she was a girl. None of the knights of the round table were female and Guinevere was like a sister to me"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:13 pm

"Hm." Troy performed a reverse image search. "Oh, Booker DeWitt. That guy's cool. I want his autograph. Nothing on the other two, except that the chick with the mace looks a hell of a lot like Lara Croft."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:29 pm

"She wielded a strange mace and there was something strange about her" Arturia says

From the tv the news started a special announcement "We interrupt your program for a breaking news report. Two major cities have turned from great accomplishments and capitols into war zones"

The split screen then goes to a what appeared to be London. The clock tower big ben jest toppled to the ground and riding out of the wreckage was a man in red robes on a lightning charriot. From the top of the house of parlement a man in Asian looking armor was shooting arrows at the Rider. When his arrows hit the ground they hit with the force of a grenade launcher. Another archer was running just as fast as the Rider and was pelting him with arrows from close range. "London is becoming a hell on earth as three mysterious figures fight each other. The same thing is also happening in the the major industrial district in Bejing China"

The screen then goes to a aerial view of a falling power plant. In the falling debris a silver knight was fighting a white haired boy in a black battle suit with what looked like tentacles coming out of his back. The two seemed to be evenly matched but the knight was wielding a metal poll for some reason.

The camera gets a close up shot at the two fighting and Arturia takes a quick breath "Lancelot"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 pm

"Lancelot, hm?" Troy watched the carnage onscreen. "The Mage's Association is gonna have a collective aneurysm. I bet they've got tons of Servants too..." He wondered how they were planning to deal with this.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:01 pm

The camera feed cut out when a rock thrown by the white haired boy hit the new chopper.

"Well, I hope at least most of the people have gotten out of the war zones" Arturia says

In China Lancelot was having a weird day, and with his experience that was saying something. His opponent was no pushover thou. He was small yes but he did the class of Berserker justice with his strength. The building they were fighting fell apart and when they got to the ground Lancelot pointed his weapon at his opponent "I ask you Berserker, if I state my name will you honor the code of Chilivery and state yours?"

Berserker says nothing "Well then" Lancelot says "I will state it either way, I am Lancelot, knight of the Round table"

Berserker then puts his hands on his head like he was having a serious head ache "Ken-" he starts saying "Keni-Keniki"

"Well then Keniki" Lancelot says "With you being a Berserker I doubt that we will talk again, so there is nothing left but to fight"

Lancelot hears a gun being loaded behind him. He looks to see a robot in orange armor "Thats enough pretty boy" she says "You've made quite the mess of the place"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next